PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (7 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (7 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (7 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (7 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1307 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Not sure about the staging but the artwork is fantastic. Colored wireforms? Wouldn't the balls scratch the paint off?

They are on many System-11 games like Diner and Rollergames and have lasted more than 25 years.

So they will be fine, uh, if done right

#1310 7 years ago

Somewhere I have a signed picture of Adam West and a copy of that movie on VHS. There was a promotion at a Block-Buster video store for a meet and greet. If you bought the video you went to the front of the line and got the signature.

#1314 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Did the meet and greet require a $500 deposit? Probably not, simpler times.

Much simpler. I think Block-Buster paid him to come there for a Saturday afternoon. Free if you stood in line. But for probably $20 (or less) buying the movie you went right to the front of the line. That was the whole point, to get people into the store and try out video renting. * Don't forget to rewind!

I know this was in the 80's but I'm not sure if it was before or after Michael Keaton got the role in the first modern Batman movie giving Adam a big disappointment. It was probably a "Come meet the 'real' batman" gig.

Here is an ebay picture of what I probably have. This guy is asking $250.

AdamWest (resized).jpgAdamWest (resized).jpg

#1629 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It would be a contract between two parties, signed and agreed to up front. The hardest part would be spending the money to pursue.. not the legality of it. I'd love to hear the cites of state laws preventing a party from granting the First Right of Refusal to another....

It would be interesting to know the specifics. While I'm sure the wording says "for original purchase price" on the buy-back, does "selling" imply auctioning, donating and trading?

I don't mind what Gary is doing at all. He is celebrating a milestone and thanking friends and business associates. He letting in a few true collector / lovers of pinball and wants to weed out the flippers. So what, it is his company he can do what he wants. When you are the largest seller of pinball machines for 15 years you can do things differently with your own company.

Simply, if you don't like it or don't agree to it then it is not for you. It is for very few. Most will not only never own one but probably not ever get to play one ever. So don't worry about the code or the clear coat since it will not be your problem.

Hey, I drive a car. As a matter of fact I have more than one so I guess I collect cars. Can I get a 918 Spyder? The simple answer to me is "no". And I am not going to lose sleep over it, but I might dream.

#1644 7 years ago

With only 30 machines maybe Adam West is going to do a special voice entry for each machine.

There will be something that will turn 30 machines into trophies. And each one will have its own difference. People will pay.

#1673 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

30 year anniversary, why isn't Stern charging $30,000 for the rethemed Dark Knight Super Duper LE pin?
"They're leaving $15K on the table..."

They are 30K, just BOGO.

4 weeks later
#4246 7 years ago

The embarrassing thing about the misspelling is that it is correct just a few inches below the wrong one.

VV (resized).jpgVV (resized).jpg

#4250 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It moves to the diff'rent locations where the inserts are and you hit it...it's a really cool actually.
I like the art...don't like the TV section thing...I liked the drop/up kicker from BDk

The crane was a very well done toy on TDK. If they had to reuse anything I'm glad they picked that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info?tu=taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.