• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (3 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (3 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (3 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (3 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (3 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (3 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (3 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (3 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

First off, JP did killer work on Hobbit. Top notch, he's a real pro, nothing but respect.
I just want to say though, as someone who is actively working on a HD LCD game right this moment, and is able to speak from direct first hand experience, it's really not that big a deal to do LCD instead of DMD, just in general.

All I'm saying is take it from someone who's doing it, LCD isn't something cr-a-a-a-azy that needs huge budgets and giant teams to pull off.

So your also creating the animations for alien? I thought you were just hacking up the playfield and plastics art.

#380 3 years ago

I never saw this episode. . .

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That coffee can was atrocious...still can't believe they actually made that "toy". But to have the balls to throw that on another game would be absolutely genius. An LCD playing a 5 second clip of the joker behind it would just be icing and really pretty damn hilarious.

But what if it also played clips of Catwoman, the Riddler and the Penquin and you never knew which one you would reveal. That might be fun. I had a TDK and once I replaced the bad action figure with a funko bobble head it was more fun as the rotation was enough to get that head moving

20150928_191211_resized(1) (resized).jpg

#860 3 years ago

Yvonne Craig also played one of those sexy green girls in classic Star Trek. I dated a Yvonne briefly in High School. She was a hot latina. She would come over to my house after class with lingerie under her school clothes.

craig458 (resized).jpg

#1048 3 years ago

It would be cool if there is a video mode incorporated where we get to play that slot machine.

#1142 3 years ago

I hope the cool atomic generator from the batcave makes its way to the playfield as a toy or even just a static figure. Also I hope the ramps are plastic as they would seem more suiting to the era like the bubble domes on the batmobile.

batman3 (resized).jpg

batman_robin_batmobile_01 (resized).jpg

#1151 3 years ago

I like how this is the 2 disc collectors edition. The extras disc probably redefines "Gag-reel."

#1266 3 years ago

-removed-

#1344 3 years ago

On my TDK I bought an old stage light off of ebay and turned it into a bat signal topper. I tried a white light in it but it was just too bright and not as much fun as the blue. If they offer a topper for BM66 it should be a working batsignal IMO. I really enjoyed my TDK but sold it a couple of months ago with faith in the BM66 rumor. I would have been in if it was a straight up vault retheme but now with a new layout I think it will be great.

20160719_064328_resized (resized).jpg

20160719_064353_resized (resized).jpg

#1348 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

that's cool.
did it have it's own on/off switch, or did you wire it into the pin power ?

Thanks. It was wired to the pin at the 120v supply. It just had a blue LED light bulb inside.

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Where is the "Sharks with friggin laser beams" topper for Austin Powers?

I did make a mod for that on the playfield. Lights up red.

srk md (resized).jpg

#1372 3 years ago

Batman for president.

BMMGGA (resized).jpg

#1408 3 years ago

first pic from nrets.

bmpin1 (resized).jpg

#1414 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That's actually not bad artwork for backless or cabinet.

I had it as a novelty translite for my BF a few years ago. I liked how the guys in the batmobile and batcycle were such obvious stunt doubles.

BATMAN SEGA (resized).jpg

#2061 3 years ago

I have a deposit on an LE and Im struggling with the purchase knowing I can get the same game for a lot less money. The LE only offers extra bling, but often I dont seem to have the same idea of "bling" as stern does. This makes it really tough to justify the extra 2k+ for extra bling that I have not even seen yet, and Im told I need to be paid in full in the next 2 weeks. Ive heard Adam West is signing all of the LE's and I'll bet thats costing me $200 for a sharpie scribble on my apron or pf. The 2 batch custom plates of episode and bat gadget stuff is really iffy. While most folks would want the Joker or Mr. Freeze, there were also a lot of dud bad guys that could ultimately make your LE less collectible out of the gate and depreciate instantly. Id be totally disappointed if I got a Chandell episode.Same with the bat gadgets. The batmobile and batarang are way cool but with 120 gadgets you can bet there will be some stinkers. I do honestly remember an episode with Mr. Freeze where the dynamic duo was being frozen to death in a giant snow cone machine. When they escaped batman said, "Its lucky Alfred made us wear our Bat-Thermo underwear today." Someones gonna get that gadget on their game and be stuck with an undesirable version. Im leaning towards letting my LE go and just get a premium to be safe as who knows what other lame bad guys and kinky bat gadgets abound. (Gadget meme attached for anyone who wants to play along.)

Chandell LE (resized).jpg
bat thermo underwear (resized).jpg
Magnetic Bat-Nipple Clamps (resized).jpg
Blank Bat Gadget (resized).jpg

#2466 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

First villian art post from Stern's FB page:

Wow, really beautiful. Love those extra smoky eyes on catwoman.

#2555 3 years ago

Where was all of this photoshop outrage on the alien thread?

#2678 3 years ago

Batgirl appearances were special and few. I hope there's a batgirl multiball or batgirl cycle video mode. I wonder if she ever fantasized about sliding down the batpole.

batman__66_sketch_cover_colors_by_mentalstudios-d96pzdi (resized).jpg

#2690 3 years ago

I think it would also be great if this game had a batcave lower playfield like ACDC. The artwork on the lower pf could be the atomic generator and the targets could be the batcomputer.

#2722 3 years ago

I predict that on Oct. 14th it will be Batman 66 top.

batman vs alien (resized).jpg

#2926 3 years ago

I hope they can make the LE's look something like the batmobile.

BM66 LE (resized).jpg

#2943 3 years ago

More batman!

cathole (resized).jpg

#2954 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Looks like 6 Standup targets on the left side just like BDK. Must just be the back left side (new toy) and criss cross ramps that really differentiate it from BDK.

Kind of disappointing as Gomez's podcast said the right side would be similar to TDK but the left side was all new. Then the first pic we see has the same feature on the left that takes up quite a bit of space on that side. The targets do look like they have been moved to a lower position. Still its uninspiring to see when the flyer stated an "All new layout!"

#2955 3 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

It looks like the villain art is on the outside of the cabinet.

I think thats a WrestleMania cabinet.

#2964 3 years ago

I dont know if wrestlemania had a button on the lock down bar but I see a red glow at Georges waist showing there is a lock down bar button on this machine. Whether thats on BM66 is anyones guess.

#2970 3 years ago

Just for fun . . . there are at least 10 differences in the two photos. See if you can find them all.

gomez (resized).jpg

gomez2 (resized).jpg

#3026 3 years ago

I knew batgirl swang both ways.

#3074 3 years ago

Painted on the ceiling of the batcave.

#3177 3 years ago

That looks really great! LE Deposit sent.

#3218 3 years ago

Really an amazing year with lots of options, but I think this is your best bet.

#3237 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So where do people think the latest villains images are on the game? At first i was thinking side art because each image appears to have a bottom edge to it where the art gets cut off. But then I noticed the tv antenna on the bottom on each picture. If the art stops there why have the antennas but no TV under them?

Hmmm, I'll bet your right. I also first thought they were cabinet decals due to the hard cut edge, and it looks like on the hatter's side an arch for legs. But, I did not notice those antennas and now that you've pointed it out I'd bet it the opening for the playfield inserted lcd screen with a retro tv art around it. That would be really fun.

#3282 3 years ago

One LE for me.

#3384 3 years ago

We are definitely getting the most fun interpretation of the batman character with a theme that doesn't take itself too seriously.

all batmans (resized).jpg

#3451 3 years ago

My inside mole has leaked that it is going to be a widebody.

fat-batman-04 (resized).jpg

#3496 3 years ago

I remember she was on classic star trek as the pregnant tribal leaders wife. It was forbidden to touch her. Her husband gets killed and bones delivers the baby, and she then falls for bones. Im sure one of you trekkies knows the name of the episode.

julie_newmar (resized).jpg

#3594 3 years ago

I guess batgirl was too active to be a tampon girl, and that motorcycle? "Forget about it."

BGMP (resized).jpg

#3873 3 years ago

I'd stick my gum to this card

catwoman card (resized).jpg

#3958 3 years ago

A secret romance in the bat cave?!

screen-capture-15+20-41-13 (resized).png

#3978 3 years ago

120 (resized).jpg

#4161 3 years ago

That video was cool. The fact that the tv platform rotates to different postions is way cool and changes the shot map with each turn. I think its supposed to have 3 positions. With the music this game is definately going to have a great groove.

#4261 3 years ago

Just watched the video again and I gotta say it does look a little dark. I had a tdk and did have to add spotlights to it. Im surprised stern did not add them as they've really learned to light there games well since TDK came out. Oh well, its not that hard to add a few spotlights.

#4278 3 years ago

Does anyone think they will make the SLE translite available to purchase?

#4332 3 years ago

People who keep claiming this is a BDK VE are likely Ironman owners who claim Austin Powers is shitty game.

#4402 3 years ago

Game will look great with a red silicone rubber kit on it.

#4591 3 years ago

I have an LE but am leaning premium. I'll consider any offers. PM please.

1 month later
#5916 3 years ago

Im sure Im in the minority but I think the premium looks better than the LE. The villian illustrations are great but they are already prominent on the playfield and backglass. The art on the premium cabs features great franchi pieces that are not used anywhere else.

#6019 3 years ago

I bought a vintage comic lot off of ebay recently and included was a 1978 pizza hut collectible reprint of a 1958 batman comic. Within the book was this advertisement and quiz on your "brotherhood quotient". I dont know if it was an oversight of pizza hut to not edit the add or if it reflects how discriminatory 1978 still was. I mean whats wrong with cabbage? (I get to make that joke because Im Irish Catholic and cabbage is a part of my constitutional make up.)

BQ test (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#6452 3 years ago

Cool video. Really impressive operation. Those rotating platforms are really complex. By far it will be the most complicated toy to date, and combined with the crane toy is going to make for a really fun game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 7.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside