• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (3 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (3 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (3 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (3 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (2 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (2 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (2 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2936 3 years ago

Sternn - Heavy Metal (resized).jpg

#3000 3 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Heavy Metal - Such a cool movie. That would make a great pin, but a little dated. But then again 30 year old themes seem to be all the rage these days.....

It was early 80's but tied up for years in legal battles before publicly available again in the 90's for viewing. I was a kid and my Dad pirated on the Sony Beta so I grew up watching it often. Oh the memories but for anyone that hasn't seen it? See it. It doesn't feel dated to this day and YES to a pin for that theme.

#3064 3 years ago

I hope one of these games turns up at Lucky's Lounge in Edmonton, AB.. Bill has done an excellent job with his pins, and I show up to toss a few coins every now and again since he obviously went out of his way to provide a Ghostbusters for public use. Big shout out for Bill, keep up the good work man!

Edit: Bill = NinjaBooT

#3213 3 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

The reason why it doesn't feel dated and would make an awesome pin is due to the awesome soundtrack.

It would be a shame if Stern gets this theme because it would be one of many themes wasted on an econopin.. I vote JJP or AP for that theme. I would put my money on that for sure!

Edit: it's a give away theme since it revolves around a little green ball, I want 20% of all the proceeds lol

#3215 3 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

People obviously feel priced out of the party. It's a small community, pinheads have heavily supported and in the end saved Stern in bad times making it possible for them to continue business. Now that the company is healthy again and it's time to celebrate they feel like Stern is leaving them behind, targeting the anniversary BM66 only to the high rollers and attaching all kinds of strings to the purchase of the machine. Of course the average Stern customer is upset and expressing this on Pinside.
It's also helpful for Stern to have access to this information. Otherwise, if BM66 is not as successful as they assumed they won't know if this was because it's merely a BDK re-theme with cosmetic corrections or because of the marketing model. So just "moving on" and not expressing why someone

Also remember this is even worse outside of the US, because of changes in exchange rates with the US $. True for euro, Canadian $, etc.
In here we have to digest an extra 20% (or more) increase. A regular Stern Pro is now around 6,000€ here (sales tax included). I don't even want to know how much people will pay in France for BM66 Prem.
Not that my opinion matters to Stern - never bought a NIB Stern, probably never will.
But it should matter to those buying NIB pins because, as many, I tend to like their games, and I am interested in a number of recent titles I would like to buy after a few years. But now I am also priced out of the secondary market! So once bottom feeders like me can't even second-hand buy the shiny toys Stern NIB buyers are no longer enjoying: prepare to lose your shirt when trying to sell a game which is not a super hit. Plenty of examples here of LEs sold at a huge loss. Unsure how many Pro NIB buyers can afford a $1-2k loss on each title they buy.

My offer for any Stern game is 500 only not one dollar more!

#3356 3 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Just got a blacklight Dirty Donney print. Check out who's flying the spaceship! DD must be a fan. With him doing the art on a Heavy Metal pin it would be incredible!

"Oh wow man" lol incredible find good eye!

#3514 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep....mine said I'd be on a will call list at the show.....

I upvoted that comment because it's a joke right?

#3556 3 years ago

Lol, Tagged blue incase your color blind, has a Data East look to it.

Edit: I hope it has subways and flashers on the back box for that price

#3559 3 years ago

Thank you for your service! I wish you guys the absolute best

#3843 3 years ago

Lol they bumped the "limited" production amount and I guess the price is the same. I've said all along stop buying crappy stern games and they pull that stunt? Hahaha!

#4513 3 years ago

Sooo as I've said many times before it's a stern. No good backbox light show, no subways. The spike system they so proudly showed with WWE had a cable run across part of the LED lamps to obstruct what little lighting available for the backbox which wasn't interactive with the game anyways. They had tubes before that. How is it possible people still support a company that's not forward thinking.

I put my money on JJP because it's not a old school monarchy

#4516 3 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

i think I saw flashers in the backbox on the facebook movie.

Probably a fault with the led setup on that particular game.

#4734 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't know why its so hard to understand this part. It's a big winner for the 80 people that got one, and SLE with 400 people on the list.
And yes its a big win for Stern too, because while somewhat sleazy, they executed it 10x better than Jack.
It's also a big win for the 240 LE's. Why? Because few are backing out and there is a line there too.
You may not agree with price, I don't either, but NONE of that matters when it sells out huge. Price matters when it doesn't sell, like JJP#3

Haha a winner? You guys spent WAY to much on a pile of crap!

#4735 3 years ago

Fanboys, I didn't know there was a stern army so there you have it. Nothing I can say or anyone else to convince you to spend your money on better quality pins.

#4946 3 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

That's not your problem how some of us want the spend our money. If you don't want to that's fine but no need to let us know you don't want to coz we don't care.

I'm sorry, your right.

1 month later
#6354 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have a Metallica LE. Didn't buy it until after the legit code dropped. It's not that hard, it just requires something few have here, called patience.

Stern is opulent, pay after release, why would they be in a hurry AFTER they have your money? Stop paying them then you might get service or the company will go away as it should.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside