PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (7 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (7 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (7 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (7 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So who's sending in their pre-order money?

Batman slapping meme with your Avatar made me laugh out loud.

#204 7 years ago

Holy crap this thread has some of the best replies I have see on Pinside. Pure gold here. Someone call the Hoffmans and get big red set up!

The game sounds fantastic. I sincerely would like to see one. The timing is about like Hasselhoff's pay per view with the whole PF fiasco.

#454 7 years ago

Patiently awaiting for Teekee to weigh in here...

#597 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I like Stern's plan. Charge as much as you can and more and more seem to keep buying. That brings in higher end buyers and weeds out the bottom feeders.
They are the Disney of pinball.

A friend once told me that everything at Disney is exactly one dollar less than "No fucking way!". It made me laugh out loud. I'm thinking Stern is trying to move towards that model.

#725 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Man, I am just tapped dry! I can't even contemplate this one, as much as I am sure it will be great with the LCD and all, that you kids want these days. Hobbit arrives in a couple of days. GB premium is only a couple weeks away. Alien with FT playfield when they start shipping. I'm already full, and my list of keepers has grown again to equal exactly all the machines I have in the house! I'm also over the LEs completely and only order premiums now, and all this just as the price and model designation shenanigans takes a new leg up! I can't be the only one, surely. Not that I care what anyone else does, and no one cares what I do, but I smell a little bit of a supply overhang.

You are not the only one. I make a nice living and have disposable income, but there are limits. My enjoyment of this hobby has to come from things beyond stuffing 5-8k games in a game room every six months. There are darn few good games from the last 30 years that can't be found in nice condition today. So I feel zero pressure to scoop up the latest offering of something that has not been played and tested by myself and others for a while.

#727 7 years ago

If I were to buy a new pin, it would not be from the company that has a major playfield defect with current production games and deals with it by deleting social media questions and remaining silent on the issue.

#820 7 years ago

On threadless today

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1047 7 years ago

failed .gif upload.

1 week later
#1915 7 years ago

Lots of interesting thoughts here. Those prices are crazy, no matter how special the game.

I'm still is little bewildered that they are taking applications to buy a fifteen thousand dollar game. This is really happening?

#1941 7 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Who cares? You're not buying it for an investment!

Agree 100% about the investment part, but part of the reason I'll spend the price of a pinball machine is that they hold their value better than the purchases from my other hobbies. If the NIB price is way over inflated, I won't step up to enjoy the NIB price because it's not worth the price of the loss to me. I'll let someone else take the depreciation and buy it used.

#2066 7 years ago

Prices before pictures gives room for lots of speculation and customer pushback.

#2092 7 years ago

Stern's Facebook has been more sterilized than North Korea's. The announcement post is 36hrs old and has been deleted down to 14 comments. Hilarious!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2275 7 years ago
#2411 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm going to throw this question out there for all the people upset about being "priced out" of NIB:
If this is a boutique release, and not representative of Stern's "cornerstone" releases, and that their next big title will return closer to GB prices and have Pro/Prem/LE... would that satisfy you?

Actions speak louder than words, I'll have to see the pricing return to previous OMGWTFBBQ levels. Also, I want to see some public acknowledgement of the playfield Charlie Foxtrot and that's it's being addressed. As I've said before, I don't expect they will do it.

3 weeks later
#3851 7 years ago

Products made with the purpose of being collectible usually aren't.

2 months later
#6710 7 years ago

Removed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.