• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (3 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (3 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (3 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (3 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (3 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (3 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (3 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (3 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The economy is BOOMING...apparently.

Where?

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

pinball buying land

Ha! Good one.

Hi Aurich. Caught ya peeking again.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

Anyone got any thoughts on "LCD replacing the dot matrix display" which way do you think Stern will go? Dutch pinball with sega size display, showing a more traditional pixilated image? JJP with full LCD? Personally my pick is for a Dutch style display, might be a bit old school but I think it more of an evolution of the traditional dot matrix, were as JJP display is a totally different direction. Might need to start a poll on this one.

I like them both and I'm glad Stern is finally getting on board. But give me more interactive toys on the playfield along with code. That's where I want to see the money spent along with innovation.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

As an "LE guy" that likes to own LEs, these Super LEs kill the luster of the regular LE for me.
If I can't have a Super LE, then I don't have the crown jewel, and I'm less motivated for the "next tier" LE. Might as well save my money and get a premium down the road if the game looks good in reality.
I can't be the only LE guy that feels like this.

Thumbs up and I agree. But maybe this is a needed wake up call to the silliness that is the LE.

#333 3 years ago

So in 5 years when they release the Vault Edition of a Super LE, it will be called a SLEVE. Or in this case a BM66SLEVE.

That's too much BM for me.

#413 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

it seems a little tacky to attack others in your profession on social media.

Show biz people...

#436 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I personally think it's funny as hell that Jared is back on Pinside up-voting any positive Stern post (like the original post in this thread) and hiding from any ghosting, chipping, overdue code, delivery, mis-matched rails, or any other QA/QC issue like it's the plague.

Jared even up voted your post. That shows me he's an affable guy. And at least he's not hating on the competition.
- Rock on Jared.

Jared (resized).png

#481 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This time I'm being told to make a deposit and not even know these things. How can anyone feel good about that?

I was told its a refundable deposit until we can see and find out more. I was also told the deposit will likely have a commitment date after which it becomes non-refundable.

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I don't blame Stern and if I had people lined up to buy a game

Hungry-Baby-Birds-being-fed (resized).jpg

#563 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Easy for LE collectors to be all, "Stern isn't getting my money!", on Pinside. But at home among their prized collection...."BATMAN!!!!!!!!!" - money sent.

Well, right now I'm in as a buyer pending the reveal. But I don't mind making jokes about myself and I know how ridiculous I am.

More proof I bust on everybody. Me included.

#573 3 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Yah I got the call from Gary last night inviting me to buy a Super LE and I told him that unless he personally invites everyone on pinside to buy a Super LE he can count me out. Solidarity baby Solidarity.

Good to know you and Colin Kaepernick are sitting this one out.

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There are some people who just have to have a certain theme. It means something to them. Obviously the Alien buyers for instance, they pre-ordered because the theme meant a lot to them, they haven't seen any gameplay, and I'm not judging them, to be clear. I'd be a moron to bitch about them pre-ordering, right?
I imagine Batman is the same, nostalgia or big Batman fan or whatever. Plus however many people just love to order the latest game, or get LEs or whatever, plus however many people are playing the speculation game (I think that's a tough one to win personally). That adds up, I get it.
Still, at least on Alien you knew the price, and you could see CAD of the playfield, the features are mostly known. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am kinda surprised at how many people are putting down money without any further details. I mean, the price at least, before you put down a deposit?
I assume that they wouldn't say "all new layout" if they only changed a couple things, but keeping the crane toy makes it sound like it's going to be at least partially like TDK. Maybe Gomez had a cool idea that was cost cut from the first game and he gets to do it now, maybe it shoots totally differently, or maybe it's like Rarehero says, inserts and bottom and crane are the same, and then tweak some of the shots.
Totally different rules from scratch from Lyman? Or is he adding onto TDK's rules in some fashion instead?
Just a lot of questions that only have guesses for answers is all. If Lyman did new rules from scratch why didn't they put that as a bullet point? This is a game aimed at collectors, they know how much people love Lyman's rules. If it's updated TDK is that cool with you? I have faith in Lyman, but he's supposed to be programming the next game is the word, right? So how much time did he get to work on it?
I dunno, I'm honestly not trying to be down on Stern, or people pre-ordering, it's all good. It's just pinball. But it bothers me a little because it makes the hobby feel less stable when people are throwing money around on such low information. These price increases are feeling out of control. The speculation feels unhealthy. It's not like Batman 66 leaked (well nothing substantial beyond the idea) Stern was the one who put the Batman stuff on the flyer. They're not a small startup trying to get pre-order cash to operate, why ask for deposits before even revealing the price, let alone pics of the game?
This double LE thing, with the Super LEs? That's cool. I hope they're really decked out, I want to see it. But this luxury level pinball pricing feels bubblish. You know? The sky isn't falling or anything, but it feels like $6500 is becoming the new baseline, and the LE ceiling just keeps raising. What's the high end LE JJP stuff cost? I want to say $9,000 is that right? Stern approaching that on this yet? Are the 30 Super LEs really going to be Jpop priced?
What's the street price on a Ghostbusters Pro, anyone mind sharing? I feel like I've heard $5400, can anyone verify my number? No special pickup deals, normal people shipped to your door price. I don't think this Batman thing is the death of Pros. I'd be surprised if Aerosmith didn't have a Pro model, with color LCD. Think the price will stay stable? Or will it go up a couple hundred?
I spent $7200 on my Metallica LE (HUO) I don't want to be a hypocrite. Spend the money if you want it! You only live once, enjoy it if you have the means. But I don't think I feel like repeating that stunt, it's reached a level where it's feeling ridiculous, I can do a lot of other things with that money. Maybe I'm alone in that, and people are down to just keep opening their wallets. How long will that last if prices keep creeping up?
I hope the game looks great. Buy Alien first, and then go get one if it's great. Maybe this Super LE stuff is a one off thing, 30th anniversary. Just starting to feel a little crazy town.

tumblr_inline_nyh75s8Yif1qhru85_400 (resized).jpg

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Man you are annoying with this shit. Get over it already!

Honestly, I'm seriously trying to cut back and I understand how this backfires on me. I consider my actions here and I'm not always happy with myself. What you don't see are the many times when I successfully ignore him. - Just as I annoy you, he annoys me.

But imagine if someone was over in the Alien thread promoting a Stern Batman and criticizing Heighway Pinball at the same time. Aurich's head would explode.

I have no problem with you criticizing me and I will sincerely take your comment under consideration.

Back on topic.

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Who knows the others?

Quick, to the Bat Computer.

#794 3 years ago

The crane is one of the greatest bash toys of all time. Arguable THE best of all time.

#831 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's funny the crane is a pretty pedestrian feature on an undistinguished game. I haven't heard so many comments about how awesome it is until this thread.

There have been a few different "Name the best toy or feature" threads on Pinside in the past. The Batman crane is always mentioned.
Its a top 5 toy for me and it really makes the game.

#838 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Also what does the crane have to do with Batman, was it even in TDK movies? Is it in the TV show? I mean as prominent part of either show or movie?

I've seen this comment many times before on Pinside and it just doesn't resonate with me. It's a pinball game created from a Hollywood fantasy movie based on a fictional character. So what if Stern added something for the imagination.

How this minor issue can distract from game play is beyond me.

Sorry Rai.

#847 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The teeter totter was fun too, but didn't do a whole lot except trigger a switch.

It should have been incorporated as a visual ball lock. That would have given it some panache.

#855 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Nope. Stern Electronics was born out of the ashes of Chicago Coin, a pinball company that had gone bankrupt. Sam Stern and Harry Williams came out of retirement to help Gary with the company. Stern Electronics itself went belly-up during the arcade crash of the early 80's. Sam and Harry died soon afterwords. Gary putzed around for a couple of years, then started a new Pinball company with backing from Data East. That was later sold to Sega, then Gary bought the who thing himself in 1999.

Well done. I will only add that Gary took on a partner in 2009 during very difficult times. Gary and Dave Peterson now run the company.

In my opinion it was a smart deal for both men and Pinball.

#861 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I dated a Yvonne briefly in High School. She was a hot latina. She would come over to my house after class with lingere under her school clothes.

LOL.

#865 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

I think Dave co-owns the company. I don't believe he co-runs the company.
But I could be wrong.

Maybe were both wrong. I'm long overdue to make a mistake.

From Pinball News, November 2009:

"Dave Peterson <snip> is the new partner in the business and is believed to be working on a fresh business plan to improve the company's fortunes. Gary Stern remains the primary owner of the Stern Pinball and continues as its President and CEO.

#924 3 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Do NFL guys stick their fingers in each others butts though?

No. "End Zone Celebrations" are now forbidden.

#990 3 years ago

Mr. 68 predicts Pat Lawlor's game, JJP #3, will be unveiled at the Chicago Expo this October.

miss-cleo-660x375 (resized).png

#1094 3 years ago

(Deleted) - Accurate but kind of a gossipy comment...

#1119 3 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

The problem is, people write something like that here, and then people just start parroting it as if it's a fact...

Pretty sure this is a Pinside bylaw.

#1124 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

If TH isn't as successful as their estimates, and it appears that is the case,

I always wonder where you guys get your numbers from.

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I probably should not have said "as it appears is the case", as we simply do not know. Thanks for the reminder.

I see it happen all of the time on Pinside and you are not alone. I've misspoken also in the past and I think its something we should all guard against.

#1204 3 years ago

I want Zombie Yeti and I want it now.

Pouting-child (resized).jpg

#1338 3 years ago

Trust me on this one.

4d5 (resized).jpg

#1560 3 years ago

It would seem that Stern is doing both invitations and now the contest.

For the record, I requested and my name was submitted well over two weeks ago for the SLE. Long before this contest announcement.

I'm waiting for final approval but the two top dogs at Stern have personally told me my chances are very good. I'm on this list because I got off my ass behind the scenes and put some energy into it. Meanwhile, I watched as everyone else sat on Pinside bitching about exclusivity and bad marketing policy.

Now comes an opportunity from Stern for people to fill out an application and get in on something they thought wasn't possible. It wasn't long ago many people were complaining how only exclusive people would get in on the deal and how unfair that was.

If you want to pass on this opportunity, that's fine whatever your reasons are.
Sounds to me like a lot of people would rather continue to sit on Pinside and bitch. That means chances will improve for those making an effort as the field has been narrowed.

Reminds me of the guy sitting in a dark room complaining about the darkness. Someone suggests he turn on a light and he say's "Nah, I'd rather complain about the dark".

You can make your own good luck once you know how.

#1571 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Out of curiosity, given you have never seen or played the machine, what is the desire and driving factor wanting to own the Super Ultimate Limited Edition of this theme? I am not trying to make fun or anything, I am just looking for an honest explanation. Thanks

I understand your curiosity but my reasons are many and private. And the last thing I want is the peanut gallery gnawing my answer to the bone with opinion vs opinion.

Also, I haven't paid a dime yet and I may back out if I don't like what I see. (something tells me this game is going to be special and I'll stay in)
Right now I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

#1574 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I see, basically calling "dibs" and waiting to see what shakes out.

This is the way its has always been when buying a NIB game from Stern. More importantly, I'm operating fairly under the rules and conditions Stern has laid out.

#1655 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If Stern really wanted to combat flippers a more effective way to do so would be

I've had guys flip games for profit after I sold them and it never bothered me once. I got my price, what the hell do I care.

Its hard for me to imagine that Stern views game flippers as a threat. Quite the opposite I think.

#1717 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

pay in full for it before any pics of video and gameplay, why not? I did it with Alien,

You're paid in full on Alien? Heighway Pinball's Alien??

Oh my...

#1726 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

What r u saying that this isn't going to happen or the game will be crap? If it doesn't and I get screwed that's my business,

It is your business and I sincerely wish you good luck.

#1773 3 years ago

Blue horseshoe loves BM66

16aec1 (resized).jpg

#1869 3 years ago

For Sale in 18 months: BM66SLE - $15,001.99

#1943 3 years ago

Blame rich people all you want. Its fashionable to do so these days and be sure to also call them stupid.

Its the struggling middle class with the "Keep up with the Jones" mentality to blame. The "spend now, the future will take care of itself" generations will be right in the middle of all of this. And that is a much larger issue than our little hobby.

#2090 3 years ago

Has anyone considered that the, Can't sell for 18 months, is just a sales gimmick?

#2291 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Who the hell is homepin and where can I buy one of their machines please.

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=mac_bm#channel=mac_bm&q=homepin+pinball

#2405 3 years ago

People have deposits paid, some paid in full for 3(?) years now and have seen basically nothing of the Alien machine by Heighway. And none of you guys are bitching about that in the Alien thread?!?

BM66 will be here a month after announcing.

Man, kudos to Aurich. He really knows how to wrangle his sheep.

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

i always wondered what would happen on here when art was revealed for an anticipated game and it was stellar and basically invincible to criticism... i have my answer, crickets

Well that didn't last long.

#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

So it is refundable until after Expo? That's the real question I'm asking. Will you be able to see and evaluate the game before you are locked in. I understand you can't play it first, but an educated guess from playfield pics before it becomes non-refundable?

I have no intention of letting my deposit go past a non-refundable stage unless I'm fully informed.

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

For awhile the story was - refunds are available up until Expo.

Hi Jeff

I've done well over the years ignoring free advice and not doing what "They say". And if anything gets posted on Pinside I'm doubly suspicious and will verify on my own. Although I do enjoy getting my medical, legal and financial advice here along with what my opinions should be.

Yesterday I was on the phone with my Stern distributor concerning things and we discussed the following.

1. I'm in on both the Super LE and an LE. I can buy both or back out on both if I choose.
2. Right now, no deposit deadline has been established by Stern. It seems to be evolving along with other strategies.
3. I will be informed well in advance to make a decision on anything.
4. I told him the likely scenario is my dropping out of the Super and just going with the LE.

5. He's was too busy to have lunch with me.

***Edit/Add: I was responding to Jeff in general terms and not specifically to him

#2739 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd like to see your video and game application. Ah, heck with that, I'd rather see that stack of cash...

I got in before Stern went to the video application format.

#2762 3 years ago

I was just now told my deposit goes non-refundable immediately without seeing anything of the game. My distributor is a good guy and he said this was a directive from Stern. I told him I understand but I was insulted and I just dropped out.

#2824 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

LE or SLE? I know you were in for both.

I sent Gary an email this morning asking him to remove my name from the Super LE list so I'm out on both.

While I find their tactics arrogant and insulting, Stern is free to operate their company as they see fit and I exercised my right to choose.
Stern will do just fine without my business and another manufacture will be pleased to see me.

I’ve had other disappointments in life and many of them have ironically resulted in my favor. I've got a feeling this may be another.

#2934 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

What's with people trying to be coy all the time?

I posted unimpeachable evidence not long ago in another thread. Pinside didn't like the truth and I was villainized for it.

Lesson learned.

#3029 3 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You lie more than Hillary.

Rarehero and I go back to RGP days. Two things I know. He does not lie and its often his taillights you will see when pulling up to buy a game. CrazyLevi also.

My guess is anybody with five years or less in this hobby would shit if they knew about some of our deals.

#3044 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why should he, or anyone else for that matter, just let this go?

Hey, I think its great to obsess over people! I mean things. Obsess over things!

#3083 3 years ago

I had a real nice exchange with George Gomez after dropping out and he totally understands my hissy fit. The guy is such a gentleman and it was gracious of him to reach out.

Anyway, George told me both he and Lyman are very proud of this machine and they expect it to be very well received. Read between the lines if you choose but George is a straight shooter in my opinion.

#3149 3 years ago

Please visit www.Cargument.com

#3188 3 years ago

I can't wait to shoot that artwork. I'll bet it flows.

#3192 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys that BM is crap from what you know, take a guess,
How much will I lose on this pin if I pay $9500 today and try to sell it in a year?

You lose a year.

#3209 3 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

OK... With that I think it's about time for another Julie Newmar picture.

That's Yvonne Craig but go for it.

#3248 3 years ago

Warning! Anybody that digs up and post a picture of Ethel Merman in a swim suit will be shot.

#3271 3 years ago

I speak to my auto service department in terms of pinball. They smile politely.

#3348 3 years ago

Happy hour posting. Leave me alone.

#3379 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Pushed off her apartment balcony many floors up.

It could have been one more floor higher but that's another story.

#3402 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Then why not Mission Impossible too?

That's Barbara Bain. Married in real life to Martin Landau for 30 years.

138635115 (resized).jpg

#3410 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

- it's Batman 66
- it's a pinball
- it's "special"
- it's Batman 66
And
- it's a pinball
No pictures, no features, etc.

And it comes with a FREE non-refundable deposit.

#3429 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Check with your distributor. Sounds like some are saying no refund and others are letting you back out. Probably depends if your distributor has a waiting list or not for people waiting for an LE.
People who were told no refunds by their distibutor should just wait until after the reveal then if they like how the game looks they can just order a premium.

A universal policy would be nice.

#3434 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

As I mentioned earlier, in cases where a buyer isn't planning to attend the m&g, the deposit is not at risk. Just ask your distributor, but I would venture to guess this is the only reason for those stories of offers to refund deposits after Expo you mention.

Nope, not for me. No conditions on the LE were offered and it was a non-refundable deposit or get out. Simple as that and without seeing the game, I got out. - Ridiculous and arrogant policy.

#3446 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What are people expecting?

I expect to be treated like a customer rather than be manipulated like a meth addict.

Quoted from iceman44:

I don't know about quality decreasing

Agreed Doug. People believing that Stern is doing nothing to address issues are being naive.

Quoted from pinmister:

Inquiring minds want to know who is willing to back up the customer and who is sticking with backing Stern's redonkulous policy.

It could be more complex than that. The price I was offered for the LE was $500 less expensive than a friend of mine is getting from a different distributor.

#3459 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Gary Stern and Co are in their offices counting their money and laughing at you guys like Mr Crabs and figuring out ways to screw you harder

What fools they must be to think they could get away with something like that!

#3550 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Adam West looks like he's found the fountain of youth. The batsuit still fits.

I hear he gets more ass than a toilet seat.

#3572 3 years ago

Ooh rah. - Adam West was in the military.

P1-BL266_BATMAN_G_20130424173007 (resized).jpg

7298217992793e96a8eb0b5a5563cdb5 (resized).jpg

#3596 3 years ago

I love this picture. Bullets are ricocheting and Batman is still sneaking a peek.

pasted_image (resized).png

#3648 3 years ago

I wish Stern the very best with this title, I really do. And I may end up buying a premium BM66 if it turns out to be a cool game. But now that I know they've gone from 30 to 80 machines, I'm feeling great about my decision to drop out of the Super LE.

Quoted from Mr68:

I’ve had other disappointments in life and many of them have ironically resulted in my favor. I've got a feeling this may be another.

#3658 3 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Don't think people that applied will be happy about this but I guess Stern can do whatever they want, since they haven't taken deposits for the SLE. Doesn't mean people will be happy about it though

Gomez told me they had WAY more than the 30 people apply. Seems to me they've called an audible at the line.

Omaha!!

#3705 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

- did I forget something?

Full Throttle. Unsubstantiated but I heard they only sold 73 of those.

#3747 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

quality control issues and identified defects (with, mind you, no response to the problem).

False. Stern has responded to the issues individually as they have always done. There is no need for them to make a public declaration as outsiders seem to demand.

#3777 3 years ago

Answered. Never mind.

#3781 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

FTH has 36 owners on Pinside and no one I know even wants one period.

FTH has a few enthusiastic supporters but yeah, I just don't get it. Also the operator in Denver told me its a poor earner.

#3827 3 years ago

I heard no videos can be taken or posted for 18 months.

#3829 3 years ago

It's a time joke. Laugh when you have time.

#3835 3 years ago

d012dbaaf25aadb98eb810d3da28d29f (resized).jpg

#3856 3 years ago

The cards I collected as a kid came with a piece of chewing gum. Maybe that's what Stern is including with the Super LE.

#3859 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And we can all hail them as the hero that saved pinball... again.

Agreed. Just as Stern outlasted Williams, Bally, Gottlieb, and Capcom in the 1990's.

Since thread comment #3844 by 27dnast, I've given out some thumbs up to both sides of this debate.
DaveH, the more I read you anywhere on Pinside, the more you impress me.

Kudo's to all.

#3867 3 years ago

The chewing gum can be used for repairs.

#3888 3 years ago

Announced too soon with too many negative surprises. This needs to be a spectacular reveal in three days to recover lost ground in my opinion.

Maybe its because I dropped out... Is anybody else experiencing Batman fatigue?

#3904 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Why are you guys going batshit over a woman who has to be 70 years old? True, she was amazingly beautiful in her youth but that was 35-40 years ago. It's kinda weird to me.

Dude. There was a song playing after I boinked Brenda Jane in the back seat 35 years ago. (Edited content)

#3960 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For $15000, or even $12000 the game should have a Bose surround sound stereo.

Friends don't let friends listen to Bose.

(I'm just having fun)

#3963 3 years ago

Totally agree my friend. For those ridiculous prices these games should have code the equals or exceed Cactus Canyon Continued.

Quoted from Mr68:

(I'm just having fun)

#3997 3 years ago

Dan Issel on the left

#3998 3 years ago

Julie Newmar on the right.

#4018 3 years ago

Billy Cunningham on the right?

#4020 3 years ago

George Gervin in the middle

#4028 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'll be impressed if this guy can grab that same quarter.

At 5' 7" Spud Webb could have grabbed that quarter. He was amazing and even won the slam dunk contest.

079006087 (resized).jpg

#4049 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

No joy in Frolicville tonight either.

Sticker shock may kick in for some when they have to write the check. There could be a second round of announcements.

Or possible second or third wave of announcements tomorrow and Friday to keep the excitement going.

#4255 3 years ago

sigh.... $10 or $15,000.00 and it doesn't come with the anti-glare glass. Look at some of the pictures.

That LCD screen looks great but you guys should plan on ordering some PDI glass.

#4547 3 years ago

I played Dialed In last night. Only one game so not much to tell.

In the seminar as soon as they announced the title some people got up and walked out. LOL.

I hate the theme but a friend began explaining it to me. JJP made a comic book they handed out with an introductory story about this game. Character development and theme. The game shot extremely smooth and felt very solid. Some interesting shots and toys. The light show is spectacular, I mean really great and the LCD animations along with game play are very well done.

It was fun to play and very interesting to watch others play. Seriously, it was cool to be a bystander.

Like I said, I played only one game but it interested me. I'm not saying I'll buy it but there is more to the game than those of you seeing via the internet can tell. And two of my friends REALLY liked playing it.

They need to get this game out to every show possible so people can see it first hand.

I think Dialed In will be very slow out of the gate but may pick up speed in the back stretch. Maybe...

Gotta get to the American Pinball seminar. Later.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside