PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (7 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (7 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (7 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (7 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1497 7 years ago

I wish I could get a Super LE. Loved the series when I was kid. Watched the reruns. It was awesome! This will be a blast to play!

#1525 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Nothing technically wrong with what Stern is doing, I guess. It is though, another sign in a very clear shift in the company away from being a manufacturer being proud of what they do and confidently offering a quality product, to one that simply "creates want". Marketing is clearly taking over the reigns. No self respecting person would enter the competition just like no self respecting person would enter the X-Factor. But plenty of people will, and plenty of noise will be made. No big deal really, but you hand your company over to marketers and you deserve everything you get in the end.

what a crock of shit.

#1527 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Which bit? Are you saying there IS something technically wrong with what Stern is doing?

Your last sentence. Absolute bullshit. Have you ever run a successful business?

#1530 7 years ago

Lets hear it. I'm all ears. Because you talking like you are an authority on how to run a business.

#1544 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Which bit? Are you saying there IS something technically wrong with what Stern is doing?

I was obviously coming on a little strong. My apologies. I respect your opinion but I respectfully disagree.

4 weeks later
#4056 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But, but, the email sais I will "receive" a B66SLE....I dont understand.

The rest of the email says bring in 2 grand in the next few days. Nice try.

#4502 7 years ago

BM66 looked amazing at the expo tonight. This was the big hit of the night for me. Can't wait to see gameplay.

#4910 7 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I like the Batman topper for once, as usually it's the same as the backglass. Never understood why all the aftermarket toppers are exactly the same as the backglass with imagines and not creative enough for the price.

Got topper is not a duplicate and it's a great game.

2 months later
#6426 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So use the ignore button you big baby.</

So use the ignore button you big baby.

You know I use to have a lot more respect for some of your comments because of your knowledge. Not anymore. Now you just sound like a bully.

#6428 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Too much negativity in this thread. All 80 SLE and 240 LEs are sold out. So I know of at least 319 other people who are excited to get their machines.
Am I happy about the price? Not at all. This is a free country. I am free to buy it or not to buy it. I chose to buy it. I work my ass off and I wanted to treat myself.

I completely agree and I'm with you! Been watching Batman since I was a kid. It's timeless! Super excited about getting this machine. This is going to be spectacular! I bought this machine for 2 reasons: the theme and Lyman is handling the code. Anything he works on, I go after, especially after playing TWD.
Does anybody have anything bad to say about his work?

#6430 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Keith Johnson is responsible for the deepest code in pinball, but I think Lyman is responsible for the most fun code in pinball. If I had to pick a single programmer to work on a game that I had money on, it would be Lyman. He might work a bit slower than other programmers, but his code is incredible by the time he calls it complete.

I agree Jar. My expectations for complete code upon release of this game is low. (Yeah yeah I get it, "for what you're paying you should get complete code!") But what I'm hoping for is another masterpiece like TWD and that takes time. At least that's how it went down with TWD. I don't think it was an accident that GARY stern put his top guy on his anniversary pin but I could be wrong. I usually am!

#6575 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol..oh man...that music..oof. Sorry folks the game play is not there yet. Now seriously how many of you are going to cancel?

Hey Buzz Killington.

#6598 7 years ago

Absolutely love the music!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info?tu=kklank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.