• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (3 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (3 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (3 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (3 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (2 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (2 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (2 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kiwipinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#331 3 years ago

So this is what pinball has now come too... If I can't have the super doper LE, then I don't want it

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

HA HHAA MY FRIENDS!! Just this minute,i talked with my rep.Eric,at Gameroomguys! People,i just Cancelled my GB/PRe,and JUST BOUGHT a Batman 66.LE!!! WOHOOO! Ghostbusters was a test pin for the Spike system,developed for THIS PIN!! Eric told me we have never seen anything like this before,AND I"M IN!!BATMAN66 Club,here we are!! Eric ALSO told me that tha SLE's are only given to Gary Sterns personal friends for sale! Eric has 1LE left,delivery,late November,Christmas for the PRe'sOH,by the way October for the GB/PRes I finally got the goody first!!

So.... whats the price?

#711 3 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

given there are only 30 supers, anyone think I am nuts when I reckon they will see for $20K AUD?

Yes

#714 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You might get offered one Mikey!
rd

Want go halves RD

#1149 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

23 pages .... any pictures yet or are we still arguing over what people think it will be?

Pictures! We don't even have prices yet, wait for that, then you will see some good arguing

#1352 3 years ago

Where is the "Sharks with friggin laser beams" topper for Austin Powers?

#1587 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It would seem that Stern is doing both invitations and now the contest.
For the record, I requested and my name was submitted well over two weeks ago for the SLE. Long before this contest announcement.
I'm waiting for final approval but the two top dogs at Stern have personally told me my chances are very good. I'm on this list because I got off my ass behind the scenes and put some energy into it. Meanwhile, I watched as everyone else sat on Pinside bitching about exclusivity and bad marketing policy.
Now comes an opportunity from Stern for people to fill out an application and get in on something they thought wasn't possible. It wasn't long ago many people were complaining how only exclusive people would get in on the deal and how unfair that was.
If you want to pass on this opportunity, that's fine whatever your reasons are.
Sounds to me like a lot of people would rather continue to sit on Pinside and bitch. That means chances will improve for those making an effort as the field has been narrowed.
Reminds me of the guy sitting in a dark room complaining about the darkness. Someone suggests he turn on a light and he say's "Nah, I'd rather complain about the dark".
You can make your own good luck once you know how.

Can I ask what your limit is ? 10k 15k 20k? or Stern can charge you what ever because you don't want to lose your deposit?

#1706 3 years ago

30 Super LEs, One for every country Stern ships pins to.

#1790 3 years ago

Super LE + LE = almost 3 million for Stern for 270 pinballs

#1792 3 years ago

323653 (resized).jpg

7501e903388ddbb06ec44cd06f8bdd539944f88d (resized).jpg

#1812 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who said they are going to sell a "shitload" of $8,500 premiums?
This is a "JJP style pin".
Besides, these are the MSRP prices.

Still in for a LE Ice?

#2255 3 years ago

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen

There will be NO Pro, as this is not one of the 3 cornerstone games we make each year.

We will begin manufacture of Limited Editions in November, following with Premiums for the rest of this year and more Premiums next year.

You will not receive a new model cornerstone game, with Pro, Premium and LE versions, until after the first of next year.

So there you have it

#2378 3 years ago

Batman66 was always going to be a higher price, our distributor warned us as soon as he knew, make of this what you want

Good morning ,

Stern is celebrating its 30th anniversary with a new very limited run of a great new title- Batman 66 .

Next From Stern Pinball: Batman 66 (UPDATED)

It’ll be an all-new design except for the “Crane toy,” which is being lifted from Stern’s 2008 Batman: The Dark Knight game. The game will also feature LCD displays on its backbox, as well as an interactive one on the playfield itself. The new machine will feature voiceover from Batman himself, Adam West.

There will be three editions of the game:

· Premium .-this model will include most of the features of the LE and will be more expensive than normal.

· Stern will make only 260 Limited Editions that will be “dressed even more so than a normal limited edition and so will be more expensive ”. Buy a LE and receive an invitation to the Stern party-details below.

· Super Limited Edition that is only available by invitation from Stern themselves.

#2381 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think they meant to say people who preorder an LE will get a ticket to the adam west meet and greet and an autographed photo
People who preorder a premium should get one as well.
The Stern party is a separate event. People who preorder batman 66 do not get a free ticket to the party.

Custom speech by Burt Ward as well.

Yer, This e-mail is 2 weeks old,

#2442 3 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

If it's closer then no. GB already came with a large price increase. I'm not buying the boutique part at all. There's going to be unlimited premiums and the game was largely designed and coded by stern. It's not like wnbjm at all in my opinion. The constant price jumps have lost this customer.

Dont be so sure on the unlimited Premiums... this is not a 3 year licence.. Not sure how true, but 1500 prems was floated?!?
Time will tell

#2635 3 years ago

Is there a Batman musical out now?

#2681 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Wow all of the complaints, and how many sterns do you own?

10 + 1 on its way

#2848 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Man, JPop really took the air out of Batman '66.

I think JJP3 did, especially now that machines will be at the show. Also makes me think this is why Stern are locking in deposits before we can see the new Pat Lawlor game

#2871 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pinside reality distortion field must be set on 11 today..

Reality is fine on this side of the world

#2900 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Anyone get any estimates for a B66 premium? I'd like to know the street price. Perhaps I'll switch my order from GB to B66 or Lawlor's game if I don't receive my game by the time they are presented.

14k Here

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

14k in NZ$. I just got Hobbit LE landed here for a little bit more than this and considerably less than the local price for a B66 LE.

This is why I now want to see what JJP3 is going to look like, now the prices have evened out
Yip.. BM66 prem = 9981 US for NZ buyers.
So Ices LE is a good deal for $9600 US

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Mikey, it might be time to put your location next to your username.
rd

Just checked, I could see it on mine, but was set to private.

Quoted from clg:

I have had people around my place over the last few days to check out TH. We were talking about Coin Cascade's price list for BM66. Consensus was laughter. A number of us have previously bought Stern NIBs.
For those of you in the US as context so you know where we are coming from. Take the full Stern retail price price, add 15% for tax and then another 15% cause the only Stern distributor in the country says so. That is what we are supposed to pay. Exchange rates have improved for us but our local pricing hasn't changed.

CLG, are you playing in the Christchurch vs Wellington comp next month?

#3091 3 years ago

ccfa241f86282ede728fd027fc206bf9 (resized).jpg

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup, most older games lost half their value...T3, Austin Powers, South Park, Sopranos, Elvis...most of the pre-SAM games were $2k or less all day long at auctions. Personally I think you're doing pretty damn well if you sell a newer game and take a $1k hit or less...or break even. Even if people can't profit on their used games, I still don't think Sterns will lose half their value like they used to... the tiers keep things relative. A Premium is never going to be valued less than a Pro, and an LE is never going to be valued less than a Premium.

HUO or operator pins?

#3287 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No pics, no sale! On principal. If you can't be bothered to show me your product, I can't be bothered to give you that much money.

^^^ Yes, This ^^^ Also remembered BDK was an average pin when I played it last

#3442 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What are people expecting? Order an LE, go to the meet & greet, then cancel the order?

Sure.. if the price included air fare to the U.S.A

1 week later
#3885 3 years ago

All the people that play my AC/DC Prem and say "Shame its not a BIBLE or LTBR or Luci" = 0

#3918 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't recall TDK having two LCD's with one on the playfield.
We will soon know.
LTG : )

If I sit my laptops on it. Does that count?

1 week later
#4885 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Interesting that the 80 Super LE emails have gone out ... and I think we have had 2 guys (?) in this thread that have said they are getting one.
Which would mean that either the guys getting them aren't the boasting kind ... or a lot of the recipients aren't on Pinside.
rd

Whens yours arrive RD?

3 weeks later
#5674 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I was told the SLEs will be shipped before Xmas.
I was kindly offered one by Stern ... I ended up declining the offer. I was all keen to bring one to NZ to share with the punters. Unfortunately $25,000+ NZ for a pinball machine is a little outside my comfort zone, so Gary says it will be passed on to the next on the list.
rd

Pauloz!?

#5704 3 years ago

How hard is it to make.. shoot this shot 3x, shoot that shot 3x.

#5758 2 years ago

This thread

15078661_701378026687467_8374656511819395084_n (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#6313 2 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Not fair to put Stern in the same category with PPS and JJP... Stern may be late by a month or two but the other two are usually off by a year or two... if you're lucky!

I agree.. where/whats happened to the next remake from PPS?

1 week later
#6589 2 years ago

Have Stern been into the Data East vault? the sound effects reminded me of LAH,

2 weeks later
#6970 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Interesting thing to note with the BM66 release... seems all (or mostly) everyone posting their machines are home customers. When GB released, their last major release, seemed operators were the first people showing off their machines.
Could it mean that most BM66's were purchased by home collectors vs ops this time due to the price raises?

There is a SLE B66 on site atTime zone in Brisbane.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
9,988 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 179.99
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, OH
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 119.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kiwipinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside