• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (3 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (3 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (3 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (3 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (3 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (2 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (2 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (2 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#355 3 years ago

HA HHAA MY FRIENDS!! Just this minute,i talked with my rep.Eric,at Gameroomguys! People,i just Cancelled my GB/PRe,and JUST BOUGHT a Batman 66.LE!!! WOHOOO! Ghostbusters was a test pin for the Spike system,developed for THIS PIN!! Eric told me we have never seen anything like this before,AND I"M IN!!BATMAN66 Club,here we are!! Eric ALSO told me that tha SLE's are only given to Gary Sterns personal friends for sale! Eric has 1LE left,delivery,late November,Christmas for the PRe'sOH,by the way October for the GB/PRes I finally got the goody first!!

#360 3 years ago

2 LCD screens,1 for the backboard,1 for the Bat Computer!

#396 3 years ago

Thats why,next year at PAGG,hopefully ,if the board ok's it,Hawkmoon's Hangout,will have my TAFG,full gold cab.many mods,ST/PRe,heavily modded,Batman 66 for all to see,and if i can convince some others here to display their modded PRe's,and vault pins also! This area will be fully monitored for those heavy metal Western belt buckles,and other things that destroy a pin!So,you can play a new,modded pin,you might not ever get a chance to play!!

#398 3 years ago

YES,Khabbi,but your not on the call list

#430 3 years ago

Commissioner Gorden always used the Bat Light to summon the Dark Knight to his task!Bat phone came later!!

#488 3 years ago

Well,on the price,my Dist.told me $7500-8000.for a Pre,and he thought 8500.for the LE! Thats in keeping for what they've been asking for LE models!And remember,this pin has 2 LCD displays! Some one said they saw a flier on this pin?Where please?? Thanks all!!

#490 3 years ago

Yes,docquest,thats what i was told as well!!

Quoted from docquest:I heard that as well. Once full pricing and pics are revealed there will be a window of time to back out and get your deposit back. Once that window is past the deposit is non refundable.

#675 3 years ago

How about a show of hands at this point! The Dealers say the LE's are gone,ok,I have one,who else??

#701 3 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

"Lots" of GBLE's? I don't think "lots".
Premiums are on the line this week. LE's are done. A few might not have shipped yet.

Wrong! My Stern Tech JUST told me,Stern is still making GB/LEs this week,also,they are now in production of the Pabst Can Crusher,Batman66,not until next month! B66 LEs,are gone!I asked for a show of hands as to who had one ,and all they could squak about was not related to this thread!!

#707 3 years ago

Sorry,computor error

#755 3 years ago

Yes,but,only the 240 of us that actually have this pin coming,will see it,before Christmas,as you all know now,they are all sold out!PRe's Valentines Day at the earlyest!

#907 3 years ago

SO,are we all owners of the B66LE,or are most of you just dreaming at this point???

#1095 3 years ago

I think is was done ALL wrong!! Many years ago,before most of you were born,a Book came out called The Hobbit! All us hippys read it! Then,3 more stories from the same author came out!No title was LOTR! A nickname for the :triligy:Then they put out these themed pins in the wrong order!The Movies didn't help any either!Wrong order! So i think many of us were disconnected with the whole sham!!And i don't think any of those pin makers ever took the time to actually read the whole thing!Just like when Arnold claimed to love the Conan The Barbarian stories,then played the character,Conan,with LIGHT BROWN HAIR!! B.S.

#1096 3 years ago

Mr68 and I will tell you how B66 turns out!!

#1157 3 years ago

This is gonna be cool,are you in for a LE,vireland??Just got back from the Castle:)I love that MET Pre,!! ME

1 week later
#1628 3 years ago

OK,wtf??I put off my GB/PRe and bought B66,NOW I get a e-mail from Stern,asking if i wanna buy there new Spiderman??? Anybody else get this???? No wonder were all waiting!!!

1 week later
#2883 3 years ago

Fans,I've been away 4 vacation,has anyone seen a B66 yet???

#2893 3 years ago

Thank you,TKD

#2894 3 years ago

And,by the way,my Dealer is asking $9599.00 No mention of a shaker motor yet!!

#2902 3 years ago

Well.if a B66LE is 9599. why in hell do you think a Pre will be 14k??? Make sense!!

#2925 3 years ago

JawJaw,U know who I am!! This site is set up for support.Before I listed the price I'm paying for my B66LE it was speculation.If we here were buying a hot commodity from NZ,You can bet your rear we would have to pay the piper as well!!SO,get in touch with a buddy here in the states,and he will buy one for U and one for him! Since your not able to figure this out on your own,stop crying! Whining about it won't lower the price 1 cent!

#2977 3 years ago

Why do some folks say that the LE deposits are non-refundable???Thats just crazy!!!

#3013 3 years ago

My Dealer hasn't asked if i wanted a Shaker motor for just a couple Hundred more yet! Maybe thats not in the mix this time??

#3016 3 years ago

Thank you frolic,that makes sense!! I can't wait as well,this better be good!!

#3205 3 years ago

Yeah,only for 270 buyers!Worldwide!! WOW!!Holy Minuscule Batman!!

#3216 3 years ago

$9599.00 for this pin! I hope this isn't the start of higher prices! Just like Rarehero,i'm a Pre catagory buyer!!

#3236 3 years ago

I could live with that!!

#3238 3 years ago

I just got my invite free to the meet and greet at Chicago! Met Adam West at the Oakland Rod& Custom Car show,in 1966,when Barris introduced the Dome top Batmobile WITH Batman onboard!Car didn't run,had to be pushed through the center! No Batboy,either! Good time was had by all!!

#3347 3 years ago

Funny thing!! I asked a long time ago,how many of US,bought a B66LE!!No responce! Saw this same question yesterday,about 12 counting myself,and oh yeah,O-din with 2 buds a waiting !! And counting the posts,somebody should shut the f..k up! If your not getting one,we don't need the negative input! Go rant somewhere else,give it a rest!

#3430 3 years ago

I'll tell you what is new,notice how,Mezel,Pinballlife,and all the rest are making 0 Mods,telling you what you need, to have a really custom pin!

1 week later
#3994 3 years ago

All you NorCal Pinheads,Joe,over at CoinOP Gameroom in SAC.will have his B66 There to play,right next to his GB/LE!!

#4110 3 years ago

HMMMM well,a comic book pinball!!Ok,now,lets see how it plays!!

#4229 3 years ago

spfx,look at the left side,and you will see 5 drop targets,one is already lit!So,magnets again huh? No magna slings??More balls to degauss! I wish they had that Batmobile on the side of our LEs! And are those Chrome side blades, No art blades like GB/PRe?Mezel here we go!!Looks like a comic book on legs,but a keeper for me!!

#4237 3 years ago

OK,question,i'm not familiar with BDK,so what does that crane do???Anybody???

#4247 3 years ago

Thank you TheLaw! Kinda like the Slimer ,sounds like to me!!

#4500 3 years ago

SO,do the LEs come with invisaglass,and side art blades too?? And do they have the same topper??

#4558 3 years ago

NO,dmbjunky,the les are all sold!Sure, some bought for profit.They always do.And folks are lining up to buy aftermarket already! I've had 3 offers for mine!Dude,240 Worldwide!Now,the question is, how many PRes and PROs will now flood the market?? What price?GB/PRo was not worth it IMHO,???Will this also follow???

#4561 3 years ago

Lets see how many turn up on the PINmap???WHO's really got what??Who's willing to post theirs ?????

#4564 3 years ago

dmbjunky,you may be right on it ,but some people(me) will surely be pissed,if they lied!!!

#4748 3 years ago

OK,so,Pw79 kinda summed it up,but to be clear,30 SLes were gone,then,50 more popped up at $15K! Who bought one??Then we were told 240 LEs Worldwide,then,you say,there are 120 more stuck in Europe somewhere? The Euro is out of the U.K.things questionable.A show of hands looks like over a dozen pins going to Calif.alone! No one will get to play one till you get yours out of box!~no rule set,yet,no play strategy,no code to bitch about,no mods to hock,what in dogs breath do you people who obviously won't have this pin,have to say???

#4786 3 years ago

Well,well already a B66PRe for sale!!! Call for price!!Not even released yet! Be the first one on your block to come home with aB66 in a Box!! Hurry,Hurry!!Only one at this price,Hurry,Hurry!!

#4800 3 years ago

Did anybody who was at the Show,ask if this pin also has a Shaker Motor??

#4883 3 years ago

WOW,all that Money for a LE,and you still have to buy the side rail art!! Thats BS!!

#4884 3 years ago

rotordave,would you want a bunch of whinney non-buyers,asking you if you want to sell it??

#4891 3 years ago

I had a GB/PRe paid for when this came up,and I was given the opportunity to switch my money and own a B66LE instead!I'm a retired bum,on SS,with a 3Mill.stock portfolio I worked 30 years dam hard for!! The dividends i receive,allow me to buy a new pin every year if I want,cause I earned the right!! Many other of us have also come this way!

#5054 3 years ago

As far as I'vs heard,there will not be a PRO Model of this pin!!

#5089 3 years ago

PinballAlley,I hope your right!! Anymore stupid jazz with this pin,and I may call it quits!!

#5273 3 years ago

I was 16 when all this happened!!Too old ! my buds and I watched all of the episodes,though.we loved the bad guys,and Cat Woman was hot,then!!

#5404 3 years ago

Lets hang upside down,and chill,till we hear about a firm delivery date.OK???:)Cubs might pull it out,it;s 3-1 cubs!!

#5467 3 years ago

Yes,yes,ahhh,the crowd begins to thin!!!The BS is just about over! Can't wait to hear all the whining about ,Oh,I decided not to buy this pin I've been ratchet jawing about for 2 months,cause my dog has fleas,My Daughter cost me 10,000.on her teeth,car in the shop.bla,bla,bla!!

#5468 3 years ago

BS,extend nothing!!!Pay up,or shut up!!!

#5490 3 years ago

We've heard quite a lot from you Rarehero,are you buying a B66,or just hanging around to chat???

#5499 3 years ago

Wow,Rare,you must enjoy that very much,to suggest it to others!You should't let your private activities out on a web site though!!

1 week later
#5686 3 years ago

SO,what happens when these pins go out of the country,where they sit, cause the price is to high??And we have buyers that can't get one??What???I think if pins go out of the country,they should already be paid for!!Special order,so to speak!!Now,listen to this... 120 LEs ...120 Gadget LEs!!No other explanation was given! I'm in for a Gadget LE! Anybody else??

#5710 3 years ago

Oh,I was told,Jan.for our LEs!!

1 week later
#5934 2 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Aren't they making the SLEs and LEs first followed by the Premiums? I still don't see the majority of people getting theirs by year's end.

I was told they are making the PRes first!

1 week later
#6087 2 years ago

SO,we finally hear about a gadget LE! I've been in on one now since the beginning! But no one thought it was a reality! Well,the're gone now,so well see!!

#6115 2 years ago

It sure seems like bad timing,IMHO,with Christmas and all this bad weather! Also,has anybody noticed that all the Batman Movies have been playing like crazy on HBO and Showtime??Ghostbusters too!!

#6128 2 years ago

My Dealer hasn't asked for the balance on mine yet!!They usually ask a week before its shipped!!Just saying!!

1 week later
#6306 2 years ago

OK,I just got this: Stern Factory currently shutting down for the holidays.Christmas party tomorrow afternoon,when production line shut down ,stocked,cleaned!Production will resume 1-9-17!Nebody else hear this???

#6438 2 years ago

My Dealer hasn't asked me yet!! I'm in for a "gadget"LE may take longer to get! I hear the PRe's are coming out first! This makes no sense! I also heard late Feb,early March for the LEs!

#6449 2 years ago

My dealer has a alotment to sell!! this is not random choice! if your not in at time of deposit,then ?? There all sold now,so well see!!!

#6658 2 years ago

I'm telling you as well,MK6pin is right! Last few weeks,all the Batman Movies have been all over HBO and Showtime,and Stars! There are 2 playing here right now,they don't stop!!!

#6672 2 years ago

With Stern saying that a price increase is next year.this may be my last nib Stern!!Still waiting on my GB/PRe,and now,again,with my B66"gadget"LE!! Merry Christmas everybody!!!

#6673 2 years ago

IS that a Pre with art Blades and no topper??? weird!!

2 weeks later
#7039 2 years ago

So I guess Stern is shipping pins only out your way! Texas and points north,are too far to ship I guess!! This really sucks!

#7076 2 years ago

A PRe for sale.and we still wait for our LEs,this really sucks!!!

#7079 2 years ago

Bump,WackyBrakke,Nice collection,7 is my limit,this pin will do it for me,till we move!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside