PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (7 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (7 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (7 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (7 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (7 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 7 years ago

Nope. Nope. And nope.

What an awesome theme. I used to love the Batman TV show. It's some campy fun. However, this just feels wrong. I never cared for the crane on TDK. It feels the same as Mick on a Stick to me. But it is the outright gouge of getting rid of the Pro version and replacing it with a Super LE. That just feels wrong to me.

And yes, I get it that Stern wants to cut down volume while increasing profit. And getting rid of the Pro versions is a great way to fix their supply issues. Increased profit per machine means the same money from less work. Good luck with that.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One title without a Pro

Two. SMVE and this. I call two the start of a trend.

I realize some will say I'm being Chicken Little, but I think the writing is on the wall.

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

What Pro has 2 LCD screens???

Hobbit Standard

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Those aren't Pro's. They cost more than $5,000.

So under 5k defines a Pro? Ok, I'll buy that. I'm sure Stern "Pro" games won't be over that when the LCD hits...

Quoted from Rarehero:

there will be a Pro...and the Pro will have a color LCD, as it doesn't cost any extra for the Pro to have one.

I would really have a hard time believing Stern is going to swap over to LCD and not "Jack" the price up for the privilege. They have been doing a nice bump up each game. Now the do a game without a Pro, so when the Pro returns, a 5500 street price will look cheap, shouldn't it?

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You misunderstand my point. Someone said the LCD was an excuse to make the Pro go away and to only sell more expensive models. I'm saying that's wrong, and they can easily make a Pro with an LCD as there is literally no cost factor involved with its inclusion. Sure they may raise the price....but its inclusion is a non-issue.

I didn't miss that point, I agree with that point. Inclusion of an LCD in the lower model is trivial.

However, I feel it can also be used as a big differentiation point between lower and upper models. They have been using differentiators like that for years. It's why Daft Punk Multiball isn't on my Tron. The cost to add it would have also been trivial (actually slightly cheaper than having two code lines). But it was another thing to make the LE more special. I really think they will do the same with the LCD, even though it would be more expensive for them. It will help push customers to the higher level games.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Pinball collectors are so predictable.

I knew you were going to say that

#251 7 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

"The Pro is for poor people"
- Centerflank 2014

Was that before he walked away like a little girl?

#465 7 years ago
Quoted from Circus_Animal:

I'd love it if the so-called 'Super LE' turned out to be one of those Wrestlemanias they can't give away rethemed with Batman artwork.

It's the "Super LE" that is bothering me about this one. Not having a Pro bugged me a bit on SMVE, but it really is the invitation only, Super Duper Gary's Friends edition that sticks in my craw here. Plus the "We will announce prices after we see how fast the regular LE sells before you see a picture" thing.

And my irritation aside, it sounds like it's working for them. Plenty of people lining up for the LE. So good for them.

#657 7 years ago
Quoted from fatbeerdrinker:

I'd be worried that the playfield issue has not been fixed and they plan to push out the game with playflields created earlier this year.

I'm guessing the Superfriends LE won't have any ghosting issues. They will just move any ghosted playfields down to the Rabble LE games.

#751 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I guess we need to say over $10K before Christmas.

Is this a duplicate post? Or is it a duplicate post? I thought maybe I had already seen this joke in the other 750 posts.

#819 7 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I will eat a live bat if this isn't just a re-skin of the 2008 game that no one really cares about.

Well they say it's an all new design retaining the crane.

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

premium gets playfield LCD?
LE gets playfield and back box LCD?
SLE all LCD and coming with a callgirl?

They all get both LCDs according to the flyer. The SLE callgirl will probably already be there because they are friends of Gary.

And the art package is "iconic".

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#833 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Unless it just makes you feel better, no need to hate on it before you've seen it

There is plenty of reason to hate on it before seeing pictures. The biggest reason is that it is for sale right now, without pictures, or even a price.

It's really that there is no reason to be selling them without pictures or price. The bitching without info has as much right as the selling without info... In fact, bitching in that situation has more right. Bitch on Levi.

#1082 7 years ago

I am finally going to declare JJP a full fledged manufacturer. People that have said Stern has nothing to worry about are wrong. The last 3 pages of this Stern announcement have turned into much more of a discussion about JJP.

#1099 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Yeah but....
JJP = 2 games
Stern = 50 games

That is what I call Dominating a conversation!

#1129 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I always wonder where you guys get your numbers from.

They are stored in a secret brown hole, and they pull them out when needed.

#1138 7 years ago

#1179 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I guess the hobbit is going to be the next x-men of pinside.... People defending it till their dying breath until years later they wake up.

Hobbit causes people to wake up after their dying breath? Ummm, I thought TWD was the other guys.

#1336 7 years ago

So, are the teases from Stern exciting me, or irritating me? Hmmm, to the Batcave. Punch this into the numerical batfabulator.... The card that dropped out of the slot said irritated.

I don't like this kind of release. A game with drawn flyer. Still no info about the game beyond the crane that us fans apparently loved.

#1360 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

i'm guessing its a hint

Well if you don't know the end result here... That's a major gap.

#1369 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Me too. But, I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Batman 66 by Stern, We Know Nothing."

GAP started the thread... And he knows everything. So the title should be changed to "Batman 66 by Stern, I know everything but can't tell you... Boom, mic drop."

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Some distributors will refund deposits just out of good faith and principle.
...Especially due to the bizarre way that this game is being released!

If deposits were not returned, I'd almost think this would end up as a lawsuit. Linking these two items (a pinball machine and a "meet and greet" with Adam) was dumb. The meet and greet is time based. It has an event time, and then it's over.

Anyone that bought the LE under these conditions deserves to get a warmed over TDK.

#1598 7 years ago

Best hyperbole EVER!

#1769 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Really think about this.....a $10,000 (MSRP) game sold out at 240 units sight-unseen.

There were deposits put down. However without pricing, they were really not sold. Now that we know pricing... well that makes it more real.

So now we know the price. However we don't get to see the playfield until EXPO, on basically the same day as the meet and greet that is included in the pricing. I would expect this to go bad. No matter what they show, some people in line won't like it. They won't be able to cancel because of the meet.... OMG Stern is being fucking stoopid. I am just baffled by how they thing this is going to go smoothly. You can't get 10 pinheads in a room to agree on something, and now they will be 10 pinheads spending 10 grand to be there? Expo is going to be a shit show with this one (just my opinion).

#1778 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

There were deposits put down. However without pricing, they were really not sold. Now that we know pricing... well that makes it more real.
So now we know the price. However we don't get to see the playfield until EXPO, on basically the same day as the meet and greet that is included in the pricing. I would expect this to go bad. No matter what they show, some people in line won't like it. They won't be able to cancel because of the meet.... OMG Stern is being fucking stoopid. I am just baffled by how they thing this is going to go smoothly. You can't get 10 pinheads in a room to agree on something, and now they will be 10 pinheads spending 10 grand to be there? Expo is going to be a shit show with this one (just my opinion).

And to put a very fine point for everyone that still says it was JJP that made the prices go crazy:

https://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=60

That is a Hobbit LE at 8500 while the B66 Stern is 10k. So $1500 higher now. Same number of LCD screens. It's bonkers.

#1794 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Prices will go back down. Nobody is buying Areosmith at these prices......

And your data for Stern prices going down is???

From what I notice their gains and drops in MSRP didn't effect street price. The street prices just continued to increase. They are not going to give up those gains with newer pins. And I wouldn't be surprised if the SLE and LE street price was exactly what they listed.

#2059 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm not sure what you're going by.

He's a shill. That's all he needs to go by. 100% supportive of Stern no matter what the facts show.

#2295 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bringing games back from the dead felt good.

It still does!

#2429 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I gotta say...and this might not be the popular thing to say... but after seeing RZ in person and playing it: no way, no how I'm paying $6K for that.

I agree. That's a lot of cheddar for that game.

#2437 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm thinking BM66 is gonna be like this.

More like:

#2444 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Space Jam Walked right into that one. Ok how about "cool as Ice"!

#2706 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's $10k and you have no idea what you've bought lol

You put a very fine point on that. Hundreds of people are putting down 10-15k with no idea what they are buying. They needed to either do it before this art was released, or embarrass the hell out of themselves when Stern publishes their begging video.

The next "cornerstone" release is going to be higher priced than GB was. It will probably be less than BM66 (is the 66 in mm or cm for the length of this BM?). But the prices are a climbing.

#2709 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ditto...refundable for at least a little longer

So it is refundable until after Expo? That's the real question I'm asking. Will you be able to see and evaluate the game before you are locked in. I understand you can't play it first, but an educated guess from playfield pics before it becomes non-refundable?

#2979 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Why do some folks say that the LE deposits are non-refundable???Thats just crazy!!!

Because distributors are saying they will be non-refundable? Yep. It seems a few haven't taken that tact, but at some point if you don't have a very strong relationship with your dist, they are planning on doing that before fully revealing the game.

#3096 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If they can get rid of the gigantic TV screen in the head we'd really be cooking with gas.

And the rails! I'm tired of playfields resting on anything but pegs. Peg me Jack, Peg me. Now we're talking.

#3206 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL. I think you might be unfamiliar with what "pegging" is.

I feel it was pretty obvious that I knew what I was saying by writing it like that. I was laughing manically as I wrote it. Then I twirled my mustache and clicked "Send post". The double meaning of the word just made it more funny to me than "Take off my lockdown bar Jack, take off my lockdown bar". In fact, dare I say none of the ways Stern has cheapened their games would be as funny as getting those pegs

#3267 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

No more F'ing carguements!!!!! That needs to be the next pinside rule added.

I agree. It feels like when a Ford guy is going to lunch with a friend and his buddy is driving a Chevy. I mean what the hell is that?

#3371 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

This deposit talk is killing me - its a ticket into the meet and greet for Adam West who gets an appearance fee + per person signature fee of 100-175 per person (per previous comic-con appearance contracts). And he's 88, this may be one of his last appearances. So once you get something signed, yes, you can't get that refunded. So the $ are about the signing event, at least partially - I think this has been posted at least a few times in this thread. Sorry to have to keep repeating it - but seems to be kept wrongly calling this only a BM66 deposit.

And it is stupid of Stern to link them. Not for them, but for their customers. As Jack said, don't be pressured. That is all Stern is doing, pressuring people. F them. I love Stern games, but F them. Bad business model.

#3626 7 years ago

The 2016 Stern Batshield.

#3744 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

The Batman66 is another 'partner' pin, meaning that Stern partnered with Kapow and now has an obligation as a partner to maximize sales. If you look at Mustang-Ford helped Stern with an initial investment for development, Pabst also ponied up some cash and now Kapow. Are these partnerships part of the problem? The pros and cons of partnerships come into play and Kapow is trying to maximize their potential sales just like their slot-machine segment. These partnerships may help with Sterns development cost but may hamper the image of a company who will be portrayed as a sell out and not staying true to their core values. It is a fine line when trying to maximize profits while trying to stay true to your core.

The thing I don't like about this theory is that it completely tries to take Stern off the hook. "Hey, it wasn't us, the partner made us hose you".

They simply saw more demand for the high end than they thought they would, and changed the number based on that demand. They did a "soft" release with minimal information, and are calculating numbers from the real information they got back. That tactic will still sell more games in the short run, even if it ticks off their core base.

#3848 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

This reminds me of what happened to baseball cards back in the 80s. Baseball cards got uber popular - truly rare (old cards that survived attics and shoe boxes) cards got super expensive and new young player cards from newish standard run of the mill yearly releases were gaining value. Think of those newer players as the Trons and IMs (pre Vault Edition) of the pinball world.

This analogy still doesn't apply. A baseball card is an object you look at and hide away. Its entire value is that someone else might want it.

A pinball machine on the other hand, is a game. Sure, I collect them, but I play them. And Tron is a perfect example. I bought mine NIB, and it lost some value the moment I opened it. Later it was worth more, then less, and then more again. And none of that mattered because I think it's a very fun game. Right now, I could sell it and make a nice profit, but I wouldn't have Tron to play.

In the end, the "value" of my. Tron could drop to $2000, and I wouldn't care. It would still have the value of fun. This is the difference between this and cards. When MMr was announced, I almost jumped on it, but even though it was a big drop in price, I never considered MM to be 8k worth of fun, so I passed.

#3857 7 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I agree that Stern has clearly identified a potential new market of collector/investors with full wallets and have focused on differentiating that market segment for optimal profits. And, I do wonder when that well runs dry.

When that well runs dry Stern has an advantage over every other manufacturer. They have pumped out 10s of thousands of cheap (sub 5k) pins. They know that market segment better than anyone else. They just go back to that and weather the storm while everyone else goes out of business trying to sell 8k pins. And we can all hail them as the hero that saved pinball... again.

1 week later
#4826 7 years ago
Quoted from PinNin:

Maybe a further helpful video about Batman 66 from Stern. This Video is from the factory tour with explanations from George Gomez on the new game.
» Vimeo video

Thanks for posting that. It's the first time I've heard someone from Stern say that when the pro returns, it will include a price increase. I've thought for a while that fully crossing the psychological barrier of a 5k street price for a Pro would tumble sales. It's exciting to finally see if that is correct or not.

Postulation 1. Rising above 5k street price for a Pro will cut sales in half.

Postulation 2. Once crossed we will be at 6k Pros within a year (assuming 3 cornerstone games per year).

Postulation 3. Pro games will get a bit more as the get close to premium pricing.

Postulation 4. Once there they will strip back out the additions one at a time.

The cool part of Pinside now is that after 24 hours I won't be able to change my guesses. Could be right, or they could be wrong. Just my opinion.

#5096 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

No matter which you choose, the price is still bonkers and Stern should be ashamed at the fleecing going on here.

I just came to the weird conclusion that I'm good with the new pricing. I'm also good with the changing of levels, and the price increase Gomez said was coming to the Pro model when they do the next cornerstone game. I'm not going to be a buyer at those new prices, so they don't matter. Enjoy your upper end clientele Stern.

#5157 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's not a bad life, I tell ya!

Swap out the Jack for a nice 2007 Silverado Cabernet and I'm in! Add some onions, taters and some pinball... Yeah.

#5163 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think he meant a wine.
rd

Darn right I did.

#5181 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah! Keep the wine ... I'll have the Stars.
rd

Are you sure you could handle it? That Stars has been kicking my ass. I played at least 40 games on it last night and it was just stomping all over me. It's an angry game.

#5237 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

$7500 for a JJP LE. $5k for a Stern Pro. $6500 for a Stern Premium, but it has to be fantastic.

I find these prices to be dead in line with my own feelings now. I have a psychological barrier at 5k for a Stern pro game, and I'm not going over it. They can test me, but I'm not going to give in. The game could deliver hot pizza slices and cold beer through the coin door, but the price better be less than 5k, or I'm not buying it. If they were looking for the top of my market, congrats, they found it.

#5336 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Surprised LE doesn't include the pinblades!

What??? Are you nuts? They can't just give it away. If LE owners want the good stuff, they are going to have to pay. Stern can't have people who cheap out get the best features.

#5403 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Since Stern fixed it, I wouldn't worry.
LTG : )

Lloyd, when was this fixed? I've heard that current games still have them, but I haven't seen them for myself recently. I'd love to see that this has been fixed.

1 week later
#5610 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yeah lots of armchair quaterbacks here who think they could do it better.

Really? How many people here have said they think they could do it better? I never hear that from people here. There are not many people that could do it at all. Very few could even attempt to make pinball machines. Does that mean that we should never complain when someone does a suck job? (I am allowed to say suck job because the replacement playfield in my Game of Thrones is now starting to ghost at one of the inserts, and that sucks implying that in this case, the job done on these playfields sucks in my opinion).

#5633 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This thread reminds me a lot of the original GOT thread. 90% of the posts in that thread were nothing more than repeatedly bashing the artwork.
Fast forward to BM66, and 90% of the posts are bashing the prices.

I bitched about the artwork. I kind of bitched about the game. And then I played it on location. And 2 days later, I bought one. I've admitted I was completely wrong about GOT. I love the game...

However, since it bought it Stern has replaced the playfield (with a populated playfield). I just noticed the other day that the Lannister insert has started to ghost at the top. Will a bunch start to do that? Will the clearcoat break over the multiplier inserts again? I have no idea. Frankly, I'm pissed off that after going through 6 months of replacement procedure it is showing up again. I let the game sit to "cure" just in case that had something to do with it. But really the Stern playfields are crap. And the outcome of that is going to be price increases? Higher price for cheaper components? Ummm, no, this thread is nothing like the GOT thread. This is all new. I'm really curious to see what happens to this playfield will do over the next few months. I'll probably start a thread to monitor it.

2 weeks later
#5821 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

as I wanted to pay up for an LE, for 9k all I wanted was a simple "yes" or "no" instead its total silence

If you had ponied up another 5k you could have had the SLE (Silence, Limited Edition)

#5925 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Boo Hoo Hoo! Stern made 50 extra pins, what a bait and switch! Stern changed the quantity of a pin you weren't buying anyway, prior to selling a single one of them, and what evil motives they must have to make a few more due to unexpectedly high interest from fans while making a profit as a private company. The tragedy!
There's plenty to bitch about Stern, but for changing the quantity of SLEs which you weren't going to buy anyway is the most bizarre reach yet. It's just bitching to bitch!

I agree Taz. People shouldn't be bitching about Stern lying about the quantity of "Super Limited" games... They should be bitching about the sub-par playfields, or the incredulous pricing.

2 weeks later
#6238 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveMan:

Any guesses on what a HUO SLE might sell for in a couple years? More or less than $15k? I'm not one of the lucky few and couldn't have sprung for it now anyway.

I'll put it on the record. The SLE will go for more, but the LE and Premium will drop. That's my guess.

#6242 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I can see the SLE dropping. Wouldn't it be easy to pimp out a Premium for $7500 by putting side artwork, topper, powdercoated armor, and an aftermarket speaker panel and a bunch of other things? That's probably around $1500 in mods at most. For $9K with everything, I don't see why there would be anyone willing to pay *over* $15K for this machine. I think its only selling right now because its the latest and greatest and the demand is high now. Not to mention when the agreement to not sell the machine for XX amount of time runs out, I think you will see several machines hit the Pinside marketplace.. all of which will be machines with hundreds if not thousands of plays, and by that time there will likely be the latest and greatest SLE offered by Stern with operators standing by taking orders.

You can pimp out any Premium, and it still isn't an SLE. I can pimp the crap out of my Tron, and it will never be an LE. And you can pimp the shit out of yourself, but you still won't be DaveH. It just doesn't work like that

1 week later
#6414 7 years ago

Jack Danger should be SLAPPED!!! for cutting and pasting himself into Robin's seat. Bad Bad Bad...

#6583 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

The LCD looks cool- but shouldn't there be more information then just showing movie clips and scores? How about showing some type of information on your progress of that mode or ball locks? Seems like their UI on the LCD is very underutilized and not very impressive in its current form.

I totally put that to being the very first version of it. They are just writing code to handle it. I'd expect the LCD to improve over time.

#6667 7 years ago

Unfortunately I missed the Dead Flip playing video, and don't see it online yet. So how did it go? Did the game play like a rehash? Or did it seem new?

#6669 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

It's not until 12/30

Well than... I need to learn how to read

#6727 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Do most of you guys set your games to play that slow?

No. But really, there are two camps on that. Some people like them to play lightning fast, and others like the slower and calmer. It is always funny to go to someones house when they say they are a great player, and find their games to be slow and easy. To each their own.

#6914 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

why are you so engaged on pinside but not yet validated?

Why the hell am I too? Is that a requirement now?

#6928 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There was some chatter on the other thread...but kind of SOS..... mostly haters, and some that appreciated the gameplay. It's a fun machine even w early code ( a new release coming Tuesday), but think most are tired of bickering about it. I just went and played pinball....

I saw a bit of the stream. The gameplay looked fine. I didn't like the ball hangups, but that's life. I'm sure the code will be good, because it's Lyman. But that is all contradicted by the price. I respect that Stern didn't like to see flippers make money off of their work, so they raised games up to the flipper price level. But that means everyone pays the flipper price now. I don't see that as a sustainable model. However, if it works for them, great.

#6958 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I havent seen the service menu in a JJP or heighway game. What sorts of things are in their service menus that take advantage of the LCD?

That is something JJP did well. if you have seen pin2k, the JJP stuff is an evolution and modernization. When you are testing lights, the light is highlighted on a play field picture. The switch matrix labels every switch for function. Adjustments are on a scrolling menu.

And I agree, at some point Stern will do something cooler. But just porting what we are all familiar with was probably easiest.

1 week later
#7026 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Just unboxed my topper. You just can't make this stuff up. Anyone notice anything wrong?

Yeah, that's robin instead of Jack Danger!

IMG_0027 (resized).PNGIMG_0027 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.