• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 142.
#4351 4 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

How to stop people from flipping pins like GBLE quit making limited edition have a striped down pro and premium they have optional upgrades like art packages, glass Trans, invisiglass, armor etc

#4352 4 years ago

so, nitpicking here, but the Super LE backglass composition is not well done. Robin is standing on penguins hand, needs to be behind penguin, like batman is on other side.

14700911_10154591165749244_7659215789944010651_o (resized).jpg

#4353 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'll take my BM66LE

You mean your BM66 Premium?

'Cause that's what you're getting.

#4354 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

so, nitpicking here, but the Super LE backglass composition is not well done. Robin is standing on penguins hand, needs to be behind penguin, like batman is on other side.

Yeah, but look where Catwoman is aiming her whip. ZAP!

#4355 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

The backglasses are probably my least favorite things about the machines. Just a bunch of images slapped on there. GOT pro is smurking from behind.

#4356 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Your comment is Tough but fair.

#4357 4 years ago

From the pics it took me a bit to figure out which was the LE and which was the SLE. Maybe in person the extra features stand out more but right now I'm scratching my head to figure out where all that extra money is going? They just look like overpriced pro/prem/LE models to me.

#4359 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm gonna say zero.

Wrong. I just sent the e-mail to cancel. Here in Belgium the LE costs 14000 dollar and the LE that I am seeing is not worth more than my GBLE to me. I did not have to prepay anything yet, we could wait until the pictures were shown.

I do think it is a nice machine but no way that I can justify the price. It's less of a machine than the GB. The drawings are copied to every side of the machine and also again on the playfield. All the same ! Gameplay of TDK was not great and if I have to guess this one will also not be stellar. The LE does not even get the 5 dollar toys of the SLE .

#4360 4 years ago

finally lcd is there, the right size too. package is not bad but not that impressive for what it's worth.

premium looks like a regular pro (stripped down to justify the LE and SLE).
LE looks like a premium.
and SLE looks like a LE. (not sure i like the sparkles on the trims).

the difference between the LE and SLE is definitely not worth 5K.

#4361 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

premium looks like a regular pro (stripped down to justify the LE and SLE).

But not stripped down mechanically under the glass, like a Pro would be.

#4362 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Not really. I'm getting an LE. Only 240

Now, your point about premium value is valid

That said, the secondary market will dictate how well this does, agreed ?

What is an LE versus a premium on any pin? For many of the same reasons I'll take my GBLE over the premium all day because I like it better!!

#4363 4 years ago

After reading through this, is Stern really going to increase the SLE?! Wow. If they do I have completely lost respect for them for going back on their word and for screwing the original buyers. I know they did it with TWD LE, and I sort of understood why, but this is being called the best pinball ever by them and only a select few will get a chance to own one. Well they nearly tripled that value.

#4364 4 years ago

That original Batman theme is gonna get old fast. I hope the soundtrack has been updated...

#4365 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

That original Batman theme is gonna get old fast. I hope the soundtrack has been updated...

No different than GB.

#4366 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No, we all blame JJP for current prices.

No, we used to. Now we blame Stern because they have leapfrogged JJP.

The question now is whether JJP #3 (Lawlor's) will leapfrog Stern.

Seems we have a battle for who can charge the most and get away with it.

#4367 4 years ago

I love the LE art and would put $1 into it. No point in complaining about what's worth $10k or what features are missing for the price since I'm out of the pinball market anyway at these prices.

#4368 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's how a free market works.

When they can't do it anymore.....it will retract.

#4369 4 years ago

My 3 favorite pinball themes are TWD, GB and now BM66.

I want an LE on the great themes I like

Otherwise, I would probably just go with a premium

That's just me and I get all of the value comparisons

I just don't care

#4370 4 years ago

How much is this pinball???

#4371 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if JJP announced their Lawlor game is $6999 tonight?

I think it is $9k?

#4372 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

No I don't think so. I've endured Woz for years

The video clips are great and I can sit at the same Batman slot machine for hours without it getting old

#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Wrong. I just sent the e-mail to cancel.

Okay, we've got one LE cancelled so far since the reveal. Good deal that you didn't have to pay the deposit like everyone else in the world, you must have an awesome distributor.

#4374 4 years ago

Gotta hand it to George, he loves what he does and you can always hear it in his voice. I wish my employees were that enthused about their jobs.

rd

#4375 4 years ago

Looks cool, looks fun...but not a big enough Batfan to pay that much for one.

Definitely want to play it, though!

I hope the text & fonts on the LCD are placeholders...they look super generic. Little details like that, which looked fine on a DMD...are what makes an LCD look dated even though it's supposed to look new and fancy.

#4376 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Hehe, yep. Like musical chairs, when will it stop?

$6,999 for JJP #3 is like speculating on whether the Cavs would trade Lebron JAMES for somebody like Carmelo Anthony. Pure fantasyland

$9k easy on the 1500 "limited" edition Lawlor

#4377 4 years ago

If you want rarity, buy the Costco BDK with a reported 48 sold. Good luck finding one and better if you don't. New design looks nice, but too pricey.to consider. I have a feeling there is next to no programming yet, but hope to be proven wrong with video post tonight.

#4378 4 years ago

I am in for one of these and JJP #3 - as long as I don't need a cell phone to enjoy it

#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I am in for one of these and JJP #3 - as long as I don't need a cell phone to enjoy it

I'm with you. This cell phone rumor going around is bad.

#4380 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Here people were obsessed with Dick-beard from LotR, now Catwoman is transitioning?

Guessing they had to hide the camal toe in the original picture.

#4381 4 years ago

Ahhhh, so Stern is having an 8pm ''huge pizza party and prize giveaway'' tonight....

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Lawlors announcement...

Pied_Piper2 (resized).jpg

#4382 4 years ago

well, they first said that the left side of the BDK will be modified (to be better i suppose)... than what ?

they removed the center ramp being diverted right/left (which was nice), they removed the balance-toy (which was nice), and they put a "simple" ramp there on the left, as the (boring) stand up targets are still there

correct me if i'm wrong (and surelly lots of you will thumb down my com), but WTF !?

#4383 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The video clips are great and I can sit at the same Batman slot machine for hours without it getting old

Just back from Vegas Tuesday. Batman slot never pays out. A real shame that between three of us - 2.00 was highest payout.

#4384 4 years ago

I like the fact it just says Batman and not Batman66 on the translite. It is more true to the original TV show than the comic book for sure.

#4385 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

When did Cat woman start wearing a nut cup?

That's not a nut cup. It's for the chastity belt mode. Most players lose their ball when they get to that mode.

#4386 4 years ago

On the video of George he did say the regular LE came with the topper.

#4387 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gotta hand it to George, he loves what he does and you can always hear it in his voice.

Yeah - "look at this thing"

Lyman and George are reason 1 und reason 2 to buy this machine... saying that, not sure i will

#4388 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

they removed the center ramp being diverted right/left (which was nice),

they removed the balance-toy (which was nice),

stand up targets are still there

It was?

balance toy? You mean the bridge...the dumbest thing ever put on a pinball machine?

They added drops...BDK were stand ups

#4389 4 years ago

So who's excited to see what's going on down at the remake booth this weekend?

#4390 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your comment is Tough but fair.

No its not, its foolish and simple.

#4391 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

so, I have never played TDK, but comparing the images side by side there really is not much of a difference. Is this really how Stern is marking their 30 years, with a a rehash of a generally unpopular game. Very minimal effort, no original art, a few toys anyone can buy from amazon, and a 20 dollar lcd thrown in. I have pretty much bought into all things stern, but this one bites my bat nuts.

If you were paying attention to Stern that's probably what you'd expect. A perfect celebration of 30 years.

#4392 4 years ago

overall looks good and like the sle bat mobile on the side and like the rotating feature in the back to mix up game play but the layout is not terrible different

noticed the super le gets some hotwheels models and a $5 search light... lol

and you would think the SLE would have a different finished off clean apron for that money especially since the lcd can relay the rules now, placecards aren't really needed anymore

#4393 4 years ago

Can't believe how lazy this art package is.

#4395 4 years ago

So is this considered a VE or is stern considering it a new pin? (Being serious)

#4396 4 years ago

Go back and fix some of the code bugs in BDK and their totally broken Wheel of Fortune, then tell me about this $15,000 LE.

(coding WOF would be nearly impossible) Shrugs.

#4397 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

So is this considered a VE or is stern considering it a new pin? (Being serious)

It's new(ish)

Seriously, between the physical changes, the tone of the music & callouts, and whatever Lyman's cooking up with the code - it's going to feel 100% new.

#4398 4 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Wrong. I just sent the e-mail to cancel. Here in Belgium the LE costs 14000 dollar and the LE that I am seeing is not worth more than my GBLE to me. I did not have to prepay anything yet, we could wait until the pictures were shown.
I do think it is a nice machine but no way that I can justify the price. It's less of a machine than the GB. The drawings are copied to every side of the machine and also again on the playfield. All the same ! Gameplay of TDK was not great and if I have to guess this one will also not be stellar. The LE does not even get the 5 dollar toys of the SLE .

Well that's different isn't it, that's almost a SLE is the States, I hear ya as Canada's price right now for an LE is the same thing and I'm not spending 14K on anything less than a dream theme. I just keep thinking about Slayer in this case, If they had made a Slayer SLE I would have to have it or Evil Dead and some folks feel that way about BM66. I just don't understand all the negativity when it should be in the Aerosmith thread where it belongs.

#4399 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Just back from Vegas Tuesday. Batman slot never pays out. A real shame that between three of us - 2.00 was highest payout.

Did you play that GOT slot? How cool is that one!

#4400 4 years ago

In for LE, staying for LE. The LCD is pretty significant, and I'm happy the regular LE gets the topper. They said they were giving more than normal for LE, and that would count.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Osprey, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 7.95
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mequon, WI
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 360.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Camden, DE
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 50.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside