PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 142.
#4201 7 years ago

20161013_110316 (resized).jpg20161013_110316 (resized).jpg

#4202 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

More recently they have been behind the times. Look at their dinky little phones compared to the new standard large phones people love. Their stock price also dictates how far behind they are, it's way down from the jobs era

What world are you living in now?

A totally clueless statement.

#4203 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

LE should have a backglass (I can't tell from the pics)

A 3d one.

#4204 7 years ago

My thoughts so far:

-Looks good. I like the little touches, the tv, the LCD, the topper, the artwork, etc...

-Layout is ok, nothing that really grabs me, but nothing that turns me off either...very safe and vanilla

-I'm interested to see the spinning disk toy in action. What are all the shots around it? It looks like there might be a shot that leads to a subway there maybe...not sure.

-Crane is of course a rehash, but a great toy, and I always like magnets.

-Price is too high and I won't buy because of that, I don't see anything that justifies the price increases

#4205 7 years ago

Does the le come with a topper?

#4206 7 years ago

It's a BDKVE !!!

IMG_0074 (resized).JPGIMG_0074 (resized).JPG

#4207 7 years ago

Are there really no drop targets??

#4208 7 years ago

Can we all stipulate as FACT that the "price is too high" for all versions. That way, you guys don't have to whine and bitch about it in every post.

Again, FACT, prices are too high!

That said, I think it looks awesome, love the artwork and the looks of the layout.

Spinning disk? I don't seem to recall that in BDK? Nor do I seem to recall a similar flow on the PF? Will play VASTLY different.

From what I've seen I'm getting this pin!!! It meets my expectations with a few minor issues.

The HIGH PRICE for the dummies like me that are willing to pay for LIMITED and/or SUPER LIMITED is worth it to me. Get over it.

It will look great right next to my GBLE and TWDLE

And it has an LCD finally for a great theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios F ing dots.

#4209 7 years ago

Meh...glad I didn't jump on this one. I'll just grab BDK and put Batman66 stickers on it and save myself 6g's!

#4210 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Meh...glad I didn't jump on this one. I'll just grab BDK and put Batman66 stickers on it and save myself 6g's!

#4211 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I have video if some one wants it pm me your phone number

Not a game play video and im having problens sending it

#4212 7 years ago

Looks pretty good to me. I'm not real familiar with the past batman pin so it's like a new game to me. I would totally love to play one but not buying at those prices.

#4213 7 years ago

I have a lot of Stern pins, while STLE was the most costly. I think they are better buys in the $5k range, and tougher to justify near 5-figures price.

Also they're hit or miss on code too much for me to take on faith anymore. Fool me twice (but not three times).

#4214 7 years ago

one for the "You ooze, you loose" file....

"Villain" ain't spelled right on the TV.

#4215 7 years ago

Sorry bro It's just a BDKVE with a LCD...meh

#4216 7 years ago

Someone needs to reinforc the importance of spelling to Stern, they are loosing their minds.

#4217 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

one for the "You ooze, you loose" file....
"Villain" ain't spelled right on the TV.

You have to pay extra to get correct spelling in the SDLE (SUPER DUPER LIMITED EDITION) they are limited to only 5,000 and require a blood contract and your first born child.

#4218 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Sorry bro but you need to get your eyes he checked

#4219 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

It's actually less appealing then the original.

#4220 7 years ago

IMG_2499 (resized).JPGIMG_2499 (resized).JPG

#4221 7 years ago

Look to the left side of the rotating disk. Doesn't it look like the ball drops into a subway or something? I'm looking forward to seeing what all the shots are around the spinning toy.

14615821_10154591168289244_4789417100502566511_o (resized).jpg14615821_10154591168289244_4789417100502566511_o (resized).jpg

#4222 7 years ago

It is amazing that everybody that works at Stern and saw and worked on the pin on a daily basis can't f ing spell right!

Nobody noticed it. Wow

#4223 7 years ago

I like what I see. It looks a lot less like the slot machine than I was expecting. The LCD is huge, much bigger than I was thinking they'd put in.

#4224 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's actually less appealing then the original.

you are so cool man!

#4225 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Look to the left side of the rotating disk. Doesn't it look like the ball drops into a subway or something? I'm looking forward to seeing what all the shots are around the spinning toy.

I think that's just a ball lock that catches balls via a post on a right orbit shot. I have a feeling it will release the balls by rotating and dropping on the magnet below similar to X-Men Pro.

#4226 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

you are so cool man!

Thanks?

#4227 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can we all stipulate as FACT that the "price is too high" for all versions. That way, you guys don't have to whine and bitch about it in every post.

You can't really separate that. The game looks awesome but the price hike is too much compared to what is given. Premium model Ghostbusters is $1000 less than B66. It's always going to be a factor looking at this game. I will enjoy playing it if I ever see one on route though it sounds like there's one less arcade to do so.

#4228 7 years ago

I hope I get to play this soon. Sounds great in the video Stern just posted.....on a side note: When did Cat woman start wearing a nut cup?

14705625_10154591169179244_177610343512609778_n (resized).jpg14705625_10154591169179244_177610343512609778_n (resized).jpg

#4229 7 years ago

spfx,look at the left side,and you will see 5 drop targets,one is already lit!So,magnets again huh? No magna slings??More balls to degauss! I wish they had that Batmobile on the side of our LEs! And are those Chrome side blades, No art blades like GB/PRe?Mezel here we go!!Looks like a comic book on legs,but a keeper for me!!

#4230 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

The stock price is more then double since Steve jobs passed away.

Exactly. He doesn't understand stock splits.

#4231 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What world are you living in now?
A totally clueless statement.

I'll admit I was wrong about the stock price, but apple isn't some high tech cutting edge company anymore.

#4232 7 years ago

Can someone confirm but I am NOT seeing the LCD tv on the PRE version. If they took that off the PRE I'm gonna be seriously pissed.

#4233 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It is amazing that everybody that works at Stern and saw and worked on the pin on a daily basis can't f ing spell right!
Nobody noticed it. Wow

To be fair, wasn't "The Typo!" one of the less famous Batman Villains?

#4234 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think that's just a ball lock that catches balls via a post on a right orbit shot. I have a feeling it will release the balls by rotating and dropping on the magnet below similar to X-Men Pro.

You could be right.

#4235 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Can someone confirm but I am NOT seeing the LCD tv on the PRE version. If they took that off the PRE I'm gonna be seriously pissed.

It's on there. It is spun around the back on some of the Premium shots.

Everything mechanical under the glass should be the same on all 3. Unless they are now stripping features for the Premium.....which would be odd.

We need a feature matrix!

#4236 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Someone needs to reinforc the importance of spelling to Stern, they are loosing their minds.

loosing. Good one.

#4237 7 years ago

OK,question,i'm not familiar with BDK,so what does that crane do???Anybody???

#4238 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I hope I get to play this soon. Sounds great in the video Stern just posted.....on a side note: When did Cat woman start wearing a nut cup?

Here people were obsessed with Dick-beard from LotR, now Catwoman is transitioning?

#4239 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

It just sits there, doesn't move or anything.

#4240 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Apparently it steals your money.

#4241 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

It moves to the diff'rent locations where the inserts are and you hit it...it's a really cool actually.

I like the art...don't like the TV section thing...I liked the drop/up kicker from BDk

#4242 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Does the le come with a topper?

Yes, but there's an add if you want the interactive beacon that shines on the wall from behind it

#4243 7 years ago

HAHAHAHA

just saw the pics
such a cash grab

hate to be that guy but come on this is no where worth the cost

It does look cool and I love the old batmans but come the F on

#4244 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Here people were obsessed with Dick-beard from LotR, now Catwoman is transitioning?

It's a little concerning........

#4245 7 years ago

Looks really great. They basically removed the crap from the BDK layout and added some awesome in its place. Second ramp will help immensely and loss of the POTD2 and coffee can is a huge plus. Still, for the prices I was expecting to get my dick knocked in the dirt!! This is basically a regular Stern pro/premium/LE release with inflated pricing and an LCD. Seriously, slap an LCD into MET, TWD, or ST and you have similar value. Looks awesome, but crazily overpriced.

#4246 7 years ago

The embarrassing thing about the misspelling is that it is correct just a few inches below the wrong one.

VV (resized).jpgVV (resized).jpg

#4247 7 years ago

Thank you TheLaw! Kinda like the Slimer ,sounds like to me!!

#4248 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That said, I think it looks awesome, love the artwork and the looks of the layout.
Spinning disk? I don't seem to recall that in BDK? Nor do I seem to recall a similar flow on the PF? Will play VASTLY different.
From what I've seen I'm getting this pin!!! It meets my expectations with a few minor issues.
The HIGH PRICE for the dummies like me that are willing to pay for LIMITED and/or SUPER LIMITED is worth it to me. Get over it.
It will look great right next to my GBLE and TWDLE
And it has an LCD finally for a great theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios F ing dots.

I agree

Too damn high (resized).jpgToo damn high (resized).jpg

#4249 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Thank you TheLaw! Kinda like the Slimer ,sounds like to me!!

Yes but it works MUCH better than Slimer, and it registers all the time.

#4250 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It moves to the diff'rent locations where the inserts are and you hit it...it's a really cool actually.
I like the art...don't like the TV section thing...I liked the drop/up kicker from BDk

The crane was a very well done toy on TDK. If they had to reuse anything I'm glad they picked that.

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.