• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 142.
#3601 4 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I wonder if Batman has some Hot Pants that say on the back "Bat Ass".

You know he does. Guaranteed.

He takes them off when he goes to the Bat Bathroom to take a Bat Leak.

rd

#3602 4 years ago

DerGutless, been a while since I had to add to my ignore list, thanks.

#3603 4 years ago

I am in:

#3604 4 years ago

Batman doesn't have a thing to worry about ... with Wonder Woman protecting him.

#3605 4 years ago

#3607 4 years ago

Mirror Universe

#3608 4 years ago

I would aim for his knees with him hiding behind Wonder Woman like that.

#3609 4 years ago

You guys are nuts.......I love it

#3613 4 years ago

batman_wedding_couple.jpg

#3614 4 years ago

Boring theme reused too many times, just another slap it together and take the chumps' money project by Stern in my opinion. This theme is as uninteresting to me as this thread.

#3615 4 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Boring theme reused too many times, just another slap it together and take the chumps' money project by Stern in my opinion. This theme is as uninteresting to me as this thread.

I understand the criticism of the pin.
But the THREAD? Wow.
/s

images (resized).jpg

#3616 4 years ago

wonder_woman_and_batman_go_surfing_by_don_jack-d7b7uk5.jpg

#3618 4 years ago

Hope I'm not late to the party bowing down and begging for the "Super LE"... I felt this would be the appropriate application to further help stroke Stern's ego.

Toilet_with_flush_water_tank (resized).jpg

#3619 4 years ago

That surfing picture with Batman and Wonder Woman cracks me up! no wax?

#3620 4 years ago

You'll NEVER pass your audition with an attitude like that!

#3621 4 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

You'll NEVER pass your audition with an attitude like that!

Haha, yeah that's just too bad. Who knows, maybe the game will be exciting to play. I don't hate Stern, I just think they're being a little lazy with the release and asking a bit too much for their games. I have had some fun on a few of their titles.

#3622 4 years ago

The producer of the original series, William Dozier (also was the narrator on Batman), wanted to make a wonder woman show as well to capitalize on the comic hero popularity created by Batman. It never made it to full pilot but a short concept video still exists. Weird stuff.

http://www.tvobscurities.com/articles/wonder_woman/

Diana-Prince-Pilot-Gallery-580x233 (resized).jpg

#3623 4 years ago

Man, this relentless drip is punishing, I'm already tired of the theme and I haven't even seen it. I can only imagine how Alien pre-order people have felt, like 20x worse. Dropping games as pure surprises is definitely the way to go.

#3624 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, this relentless drip is punishing, I'm already tired of the theme and I haven't even seen it. I can only imagine how Alien pre-order people have felt, like 20x worse. Dropping games as pure surprises is definitely the way to go.

When is Alien supposed to ship? This year?

#3625 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Couldn't agree more.

#3626 4 years ago

The 2016 Stern Batshield.

#3627 4 years ago

The relentless same old stupid pics are punishing. wtf.

#3628 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Couldn't agree more.

No doubt....my excitement has been tempered w weariness on several fronts......at this point, I just want the games to come through on expectations......before I just say f**k it all, I'll just play what I have and move on.....be dropping whatever $$$ to go to this show...suspect I'll be "all in or all out" post experience.....

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My exact thought.....with apologies to the lion man lovers ( not).....really?, really?

#3630 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's what happens when there is no new info from Stern.

#3631 4 years ago

Bahahaha that's awesome... Batman forgot the bat-antiperspirant.
Is that from the Wonder Woman pilot?

Edit: nope, just watched it. Weird, bad stuff.

#3632 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

apologies to the lion man lovers ( not).....really?, really?

Did somebody say... LIONMAN???

Now this thread is headed in a better direction!

#3633 4 years ago

Never saw the old batman show
So I am out on this one

#3634 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

So I am out on this one

Its never too late. Watch some this weekend on Netflix. Come Monday morning, you'll be back in.

#3635 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

So I am out on this one

Never saw the movie "The Shadow".
It's my favorite pin.

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Its never too late. Watch some this weekend on Netflix. Come Monday morning, you'll be back in.

Are they on Netflix?

#3637 4 years ago

Now just HOW MANY of the Super LE's are being made??

#3638 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

80 Super LEs now. One for each bottle of vodka Gary has in his apartment.

Source: http://wgnradio.com/2016/10/09/gary-stern-of-stern-pinball-chicago-is-the-pinball-capital-of-the-world/
(Skip to the 21 minute mark)

#3639 4 years ago

80 SLE's @ $15k (no distributor break, because no distributor?) = $1.2 million... that a lot of Avengers: The Pin's....

#3640 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I guess they got a lot of SLE applications. Bloody hell. Are people still interested at 15k? For almost 3 times the amount.

#3641 4 years ago

Looks like the 240 LEs aren't sold out...how will they sell 80 of the Super LEs?

#3642 4 years ago

When it were 30, 15K was maybe - MAYBE - possible just for the rarity of the machine, but 80 ???? I would be out if I had one on order.

By the way, here in Europe the SLE would cost about 20.200 US dollar so even for 30 machines that would be steep.

#3643 4 years ago

SLE's have a special topper and a special sound system, per Gary in the above interview.

#3644 4 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

SLE's have a special topper and a special sound system, per Gary in the above interview.

Toppers go for $500 and a better sound system is $200.

#3645 4 years ago

80 SLE's now? What?

A different class? Super Duper LE's 30, Super LE's 50 and LE's 240

30, 1 for each year of Stern existence and 50, 1 for the 50th year anniversary of BM.

Gary says the $15 very well worth it.

#3646 4 years ago

80 at 15K...I predict these will be available for a bit.

#3647 4 years ago

Gary Stern says in the interview: 30 SLE for 30 year Stern and another 50 SLE for 50 year Batman

So that could be called a confirmation unless he made a mistake.

For me that makes the LE even less of an LE as there will be almost three times more SLE's. What if they suddenly decide to make another 240 LE's ? This is rubbish, thinking of cancelling the LE...

#3648 4 years ago

I wish Stern the very best with this title, I really do. And I may end up buying a premium BM66 if it turns out to be a cool game. But now that I know they've gone from 30 to 80 machines, I'm feeling great about my decision to drop out of the Super LE.

Quoted from Mr68:

I’ve had other disappointments in life and many of them have ironically resulted in my favor. I've got a feeling this may be another.

#3649 4 years ago

I am looking through the press released, the they mentioned 240 units for LE, but never mentioned the SLE amount. Was it ever written by them, or was the information 'leaked out' so they could change the number like they have depending on demand?

Cannot find the number 30 on their application website either, but the word document is gone so cannot check that.

Can anyone found it written by them

Press release
---------
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL – September 15, 2016 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, proudly announced today the availability of its highly anticipated Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball machine.

Stern Pinball is celebrating its 30th year in business and the 50th anniversary of the iconic American TV series with an Anniversary Edition pinball machine featuring the world famous “Dynamic Duo” of Batman and Robin. The game will immerse players in campy fun and heart-pounding action as the crime fighting Dynamic Duo comes to the aid of the Gotham City Police. Throughout the game, Batman and Robin work to deduce clues and discover super villain plots in an effort to thwart evil plans and capture bad guys. Players are guided through the game by the voices of none other than the original Batman and Robin, Adam West and Burt Ward.

A Hall of Fame pinball development team created the all new Anniversary Edition machine. The project was inspired by Joe Kaminkow of Ka-Pow Pinball and spearheaded by Stern Pinball product development chief, George Gomez, who, along with renowned programmer, Lyman Sheats, brought the game to life.

In addition to the fun title and game experience, the machine features a full color high definition display replacing the dot matrix display. In conjunction with Stern’s new SPIKE-2 electronic pinball platform, the display enables high definition graphics and innovative animations. This enables the game to feature actual TV footage from the iconic series. The game includes a second high definition display on the playfield as part of an interactive game feature.

"We are very proud to celebrate our 30th year in business by making a 50th anniversary Batman ‘66 game in collaboration with our good friend, Joe Kaminkow. Joe, who was instrumental in starting Stern Pinball 30 years ago and served as our company’s very first game designer, is now one of the gaming industry’s leaders,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.

Pricing and Availability:

The Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball machine will be available in Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models. The company has no current plans to produce a Pro model.

In celebration of Stern Pinball’s 30th anniversary and Batman’s 50th anniversary, Stern Pinball will build a Super Limited Edition model. The Super Limited Edition model also includes a one-of-kind art package plus multiple translites, a unique included topper and accessories package, and a high-fidelity 3-channel audio system that is three times more powerful than audio systems of previous generations. The Super Limited Edition model will be allocated by invitation and through an application process open to pinball collectors. Collectors can apply for a Super Limited Edition model by completing and submitting an application located at www.Batman66Application.com. Applications are due by 11:59 pm CST on September 30, 2016.

The Limited Edition model will be offered in two series of 120 games each. Each game in the first series will be named for one of the 120 episodes of the television show. Each game in the second series will be named for one of the iconic “bat gadgets” used in the series. In total, only 240 Limited Edition machines will be produced.

All purchasers who make a deposit on their game will also receive a VIP invitation to an exclusive “meet and greet” with Batman (Adam West) at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois during the weekend of Chicago’s Pinball Expo.

Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:

Premium Model: $US 8,599
Limited Edition Model: $US 9,999
Super Limited Edition Model: $US 14,999

The Premium and Limited Edition models of the Batman ‘66 Anniversary Edition pinball game will be available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world. Please contact your distributor or dealer for more information. The Super Limited Edition model will be available direct from Stern Pinball.

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Ghostbusters, Spider-Man Vault Edition, Game of Thrones, KISS, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man and many more! All of Stern’s pinball games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern’s expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern’s games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit http://www.sternpinball.com.

All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.

#3650 4 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Cannot find the number 30 on their application website either, but the word document is gone so cannot check that.

Look at the flyer on the first page. 30 SLE's

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 99.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Duluth, MINNESOTA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mequon, WI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside