PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.
#3301 7 years ago

I can tell you guys aren't Batman fans, are you.

#3302 7 years ago

lol at Big Hurt being linked to this thread.

#3303 7 years ago

When is the Adam West, BB66 release thing , during the Stern party Friday night? My window is shrinking...may have to come in Thursday AM, and leave Saturday AM.....JJP Thursday, Alien reveal at 4, BM66 @ Friday night? Work sucks , but is what it is....

#3304 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

When is the Adam West, BB66 release thing , during the Stern party Friday night?

Friday night - https://www.tilt.com/tilts/stern-pinball-epic-30th-anniversary-extravaganza

Friday 3pm to 6pm meet and greet Adam West, no games ?

LTG : )

#3305 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Friday night - https://www.tilt.com/tilts/stern-pinball-epic-30th-anniversary-extravaganza

No reveal at the meet and greet? Shit, I like Adam West and all, but was hoping to see the game at the same time..they ARE planning on showing this thing , correct? I scoured the FB page and couldn't find anymore than what has been posted here.

May have to justify me not returning after Alien reveal.....BM meet and greet ( no), machine reveal? Yes....thanks for the update Lloyd...hopefully, they post regarding this SOON....important to some of us....

#3306 7 years ago

Putting a deposit on a game that you have not seen or played? Can anyone think of any other instance where that would happen with any product?

#3307 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No reveal at the meet and greet? Shit, I like Adam West and all, but was hoping to see the game at the same time..they ARE planning on showing this thing , correct? I scoured the FB page and couldn't find anymore than what has been posted here.
May have to justify me not returning after Alien reveal.....BM meet and greet ( no), machine reveal? Yes....thanks for the update Lloyd...hopefully, they post regarding this SOON....important to some of us....

Meet and greet is between 3 - 6 pm then I think the party starts at 7 pm?

Pin is def gonna be revealed, maybe at the party?

#3308 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Putting a deposit on a game that you have not seen or played? Can anyone think of any other instance where that would happen with any product?

JJP Woz.

#3309 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Meet and greet is between 3 - 6 pm then I think the party starts at 7 pm?
Pin is def gonna be revealed, maybe at the party?

That's my hope.....a nice 7am flight out Saturday AM available, and I can salvage my work commitment ( if I don't drink too much Friday night...)...

#3310 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I ordered some of those Omaha steaks once. Never had tried them before.

#3311 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's my hope.....a nice 7am flight out Saturday AM available, and I can salvage my work commitment ( if I don't drink too much Friday night...)...

7 am flights and drinking the night before usually don't end well for me! I hate it when work gets in the way of fun

I'm still trying to figure out a plan of attack myself.

#3312 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

7 am flights and drinking the night before usually don't end well for me! I hate it when work gets in the way of fun
I'm still trying to figure out a plan of attack myself.

You must find a way!!!......dealing with a buffalo trace " day after" right now.....

Completely agree.....red eyes from Vegas have hampered Monday morning meetings several times for me....work has to come first........and had some eyebrows raised when I said I couldn't make a key meeting on the 13th....no way I was going to tell them why....

#3313 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Omaha Steaks rock!!!.....best Christmas gift ever....clear your list in an hour, and never leave the couch....

#3314 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Omaha Steaks rock!!!.....best Christmas gift ever....clear your list in an hour, and never leave the couch....

Never too early to pre-order...

4fba7693-bf0c-41e9-a4a4-7bf1c0a832fd (resized).jpg4fba7693-bf0c-41e9-a4a4-7bf1c0a832fd (resized).jpg

#3315 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

The garage door for my house was almost $7k from Home Depot ....had to pay IN FULL and took over 12 weeks to get it....all I had was a color brochure to stare at....that's a " homealogy" to debate....( door was great when it finally showed up, btw)

#3316 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Never too early to pre-order...

Stop it!!!.....love those things....even the hamburgers in there are good too....

#3317 7 years ago

LMAO

#3318 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The meet and greet is supposed to include include an autographed photo of you and Adam. Wouldn't it make sense to have a game there to stand next to when you get your pic taken with him?

If Stern brought a box of the LE plaques they could slap whatever number is yours on it temporarily for the pic, then you would have a pic of you and Adam with "your" game. That would be a logical reason to have people commit to buying before the meet and greet.

#3319 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The garage door for my house was almost $7k from Home Depot ....had to pay IN FULL and took over 12 weeks to get it....all I had was a color brochure to stare at....that's a " homealogy" to debate....( door was great when it finally showed up, btw)

That must have been some garage door.

#3320 7 years ago

You guys are nuts. How did you play with the Omaha Steaks?

#3321 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

How did you play with the Omaha Steaks?

We hired out for the entertainment so we could just enjoy our steaks.

Pico (resized).jpgPico (resized).jpg

#3322 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The meet and greet is supposed to include include an autographed photo of you and Adam. Wouldn't it make sense to have a game there to stand next to when you get your pic taken with him?
If Stern brought a box of the LE plaques they could slap whatever number is yours on it temporarily for the pic, then you would have a pic of you and Adam with "your" game. That would be a logical reason to have people commit to buying before the meet and greet.

Too logical, but I was hoping for something similar.....

#3323 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That must have been some garage door.

Wasn't that amazing, but insulated, and fit the double car size requirements.....those damn things are expensive. If you ever price one, or a good front door, prepare to be bent over....

#3324 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Ghostbusters LE. Star Wars LE.

#3325 7 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

You guys are nuts. How did you play with the Omaha Steaks?

Are you saying you don't like steaks? Careful, buddy....

#3326 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

No idea what is all planned. You need a VIP pass to get in I believe.

#3327 7 years ago

I wonder if they will be serving steaks at the meat and greet.

#3328 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Bunch of pictures of Adam West with a guy looking over his shoulder at a pinball machine.

#3329 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wonder if they will be serving steaks at the meat and greet.

Completely logical to me.....certainly offsets my $2k

#3330 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Completely logical to me.....certainly offsets my $2k

And a Quik chaser to wash it all down.

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg

#3331 7 years ago

Thread finally getting substance to it!!!

Shit...I love Quik too!!!

#3332 7 years ago

This is what happens when o-din gets sentenced to work on a Saturday. Quittin time's just around the corner though.

#3333 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is what happens when o-din gets sentenced to work on a Saturday. Quittin time's just around the corner though.

Time to plow the frost off some cold and chillies Odiner!

I feel like running through a screen door tonight.

#3334 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wasn't that amazing, but insulated, and fit the double car size requirements.....those damn things are expensive. If you ever price one, or a good front door, prepare to be bent over....

I don't know. I looked at Home Depot's site and the most expensive door was 4K. I assume they installed it too which would make it closer but still unbelievable. I would travel to NC if you paid me 3K to install a garage door.

I think you're being modest and that door was probably awesome looking.

#3335 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was it pretty tough greeting people today?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3336 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Time to plow the frost off some cold and chillies Odiner!
I feel like running through a screen door tonight.

Business died off about an hour ago and now it's the home stretch!

#3337 7 years ago

And what will be the highlite of the evening?

What else!!!!!

http://www.metv.com/shows/batman

Looks like it's The Archer tonight.

screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#3338 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I don't know. I looked at Home Depot's site and the most expensive door was 4K. I assume they installed it too which would make it closer but still unbelievable. I would travel to NC if you paid me 3K to install a garage door.
I think you're being modest and that door was probably awesome looking.

Yep, Installed, and new auto open system with it. I suppose it's nice as garage doors go, came out of their special order catalog....I was just blown away when he told me " pay in full, upfront" and took so long to get. They did the same for my front and back doors too....those have the fancy, faceted glass in them....won't tell you what they cost, but same deal.

I can safely say I will enjoy this ( or any pinball machine) far more than what I paid for those fucking doors.....

#3339 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep, Installed, and new auto open system with it. I suppose it's nice as garage doors go, came out of their special order catalog....I was just blown away when he told me " pay in full, upfront" and took so long to get. They did the same for my front and back doors too....those have the fancy, faceted glass in them....won't tell you what they cost, but same deal.
I can safely say I will enjoy this ( or any pinball machine) far more than what I paid for those fucking doors.....

There are some subdivisions that won't allow garage doors to be seen from the street. I'm into that. A standard white insulated garage door facing away from the road. Maybe spring for arch windows.

#3340 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

There are some subdivisions that won't allow garage doors to be seen from the street.

That's crazy! How are you supposed to get your car in there?

#3341 7 years ago

Oh, I get it!

e03a8355cf78f385019deed86962e3b9 (resized).jpge03a8355cf78f385019deed86962e3b9 (resized).jpg

#3342 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's crazy! How are you supposed to get your car in there?

The garage opens from the side or back, though I like your idea of hiding the entrance with plants.

#3343 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And they're STILL calling you trying to sell more irradiated meat.

#3344 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

There are some subdivisions that won't allow garage doors to be seen from the street. I'm into that. A standard white insulated garage door facing away from the road. Maybe spring for arch windows.

I'm isolated on some land, so no issues....didn't do the glass arches, as I was more concerned about security. Actually have bolts installed on the inside track ( removable of course) and remote open disabled unless I'm moving pins in and out.

It's obviously one of the 2 pin rooms in the lower level....

#3345 7 years ago

Cars don't go in garages, pins do

#3346 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Cars don't go in garages, pins do

EXACTLY!!! Cars much better suited to the elements than pins...pure, common sense .....

#3347 7 years ago

Funny thing!! I asked a long time ago,how many of US,bought a B66LE!!No responce! Saw this same question yesterday,about 12 counting myself,and oh yeah,O-din with 2 buds a waiting !! And counting the posts,somebody should shut the f..k up! If your not getting one,we don't need the negative input! Go rant somewhere else,give it a rest!

#3348 7 years ago

Happy hour posting. Leave me alone.

#3349 7 years ago

IMG_9319 (resized).JPGIMG_9319 (resized).JPG

#3350 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Just got a super new garage door myself. I had to give Home Depot a non-refundable deposit and I wasn't allow to open it until after it was installed. It doesn't operate as well as I imagined from glimpse's of artwork but it does have a certificate of low production.
Its a piece of shit and I'm gonna sell it after the 18 month contract expires. In the meantime I'm telling everyone its the greatest garage door ever.

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.