• Halle Barry 155 votes
    42%
  • Lee Meriwether 169 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 49 votes
    13%

(373 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 142.
#1451 2 years ago

Hmmmmm....

#1452 2 years ago

Its funny sitting here reading how wishy washy everyone is. When Jpop announces his limited run at 16k, people were pissed they missed out, and now feel sorry for those that got screwed, but stern, a company that has produced machines and will continue to, does the same thing, and they are screwing their customers. Its pretty simple, if you cant or dont want one, then dont, there are super collectors in every hobby, let them have it if they want it without you bitching.

Chances are, most that are bitching, probably cant afford it anyway, so thir point is useless to start with. Myself, Even if i had the money, and i dont, I still wouldnt want it for my collection, but i might consider it for the possibilty to sell higher later. BBB have changed hands in a much higher price point with only those not being able to afford it to be the main ones to complain

#1453 2 years ago

I don't mind LE models in general, and appreciate that people can drop $10k+ on a pinball machine just because it's limited. That application is still the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Even dumber than the $12,000 KISS machines with signed apron cards.

#1454 2 years ago

Even though Stern "saved pinball", it may yet ruin it by continuing to jack the price out of reach of the average pinball purchaser--the people who actually saved pinball.

#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Send in your promos, people. Get a chance to grossly overpay for a pinball machine. Be their organ grinder monkey. Dance! Dance!

Off the top of my head I can think of at least three Pinsiders who will be all over this chance to be 1 of the 30.

#1456 2 years ago

Another funny example that showcases Sterns "mastery" of social media. On the Stern Facebook page where Stern posted a batman 66 related image someone left a comment wondering why Sterns has a new Batman 66 machine coming in Nov while they have been waiting 6+ months for theGhostbusters premium they ordered. Stern's reply stated they never announced or advertised a Batman 66 machine.

Stern's quote:
"With all that said, we have not "officially" even launched or advertised a new pin since Ghostbusters, except for the PABST Can Crusher. The graphic some have seen was a leaked image sent only to distributors and not intended for the public, hence why we have never posted it here and there has been no official press release yet."

So just a few hours later what do they do? They have an online application to get a Batman 66 pinball machine. What a train wreck.

#1457 2 years ago

I feel embarrassed for Stern. Ugh.

Did someone hire Kaneda to take over their marketing or something?

#1458 2 years ago

Whiny Pinsiders......nothing ever changes.....

#1459 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yea, fill out the application and submit a short video they get to use for marketing. Nothing like hanging that dog biscuit out there for the puppies to jump at.....maybe they will yank it back at the last minute! lol Actually, I am guessing they couldn't find 30 "good friends" willing to buy the machines. Sad part is, there will be a line of folks willing to throw all kinds of money at this........

I think this is perfectly reasonable... and better than not offering any at all to the public.

There is nothing in there really odd-ball... and submission videos is pretty much the defacto application now for any participation stuff.

#1460 2 years ago

I just think an application for a freaking toy is a little absurd

#1461 2 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I just think an application for a freaking toy is a little absurd

It almost seems like this whole thing is a goof.

#1462 2 years ago

Love that stern is trying to stop from people selling these super LEs with that 18 months stern buy back garbage.

#1463 2 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Chances are, most that are bitching, probably cant afford it anyway, so thir point is useless to start with.

No, we're just finding better places to spend our money. I bought a Ghostbusters LE and the experience was not good. I've bought 3 NIB Sterns and own 6 Sterns. At some point, you get tired of a company trying to make you feel privileged for being able to buy their stuff. It's extra bad when they want money down for something unseen and that's a follow up to games that have been plagued with quality control issues.

#1464 2 years ago

It's reasonable and appropriate.

Ferrari and Lamborghini do it all the time. Including the buy back clause. They take a production car, make some small changes, and offer a limited run of 10 or 20 cars to collectors of their marque. They often sell out even before they are announced.

Collectors want them and are willing to pay for the exclusivity.

Just because something doesn't appeal to you, or you don't think it's worth it, doesn't mean everyone who feels differently is stupid.

#1465 2 years ago

Reading about the application and video I thought you guys were just joking.
But ... this.... this is real?

I'm kind of disgusted that Stern is virtually making its customers kneel before the company in order to be considered to buy their product.
Plus the sad fact that some people will comply in order to have a chance to obtain that super ultra limited edition regardless the price and quality issues.

Wow.

#1466 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It's extra bad when they want money down for something unseen and that's a follow up to games that have been plagued with quality control issues.

Could it be the distributors that are the ones requiring the deposits and creating the scarcity by saying all the games are sold out, when in reality they are simply reserving all of them?

#1467 2 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

I'm kind of disgusted that Stern is virtually making its customers kneel before the company in order to be considered to buy their product.
Plus the sad fact that some people will comply in order to have a chance to obtain that super ultra limited edition regardless the price and quality issues.
Wow.

Quoted from Billy16:

Even though Stern "saved pinball", it may yet ruin it by continuing to jack the price out of reach of the average pinball purchaser--the people who actually saved pinball.

you both can still buy pro models, there is no one pointing a gun to your heard saying you need a premium or le. NO APPLICATION NEEDED

#1468 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Could it be the distributors that are the ones requiring the deposits and creating the scarcity by saying all the games are sold out, when in reality they are simply reserving all of them?

No, for this one Stern is requiring the deposit.

This would all be very different if they had already shown the game, had announced final pricing, gave an expectation for delivery, and weren't looking to give the "golden tickets" to whoever does the best job promoting on behalf of Stern. It's all so wrong.

#1469 2 years ago

I'd think a better approach would be to offer a Batman SLE for free to a "super stern fan" as a thank you for helping Stern stay in business for the past 30 years. That would make the whole application approach with no selling clause a lot more palatable.

#1470 2 years ago
Quoted from Christian43:

So in the application, Stern's has the first option of buying the game back if you're planning to sell it in the first 18 months. WOW......

How would they enforce that or even know if you sold it? People sell games locally all the time without using eBay, Pinside or anything that offers proof of sale.

#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How would they enforce that or even know if you sold it? People sell games locally all the time without using eBay, Pinside or anything that offers proof of sale.

You need to take a picture of the machine every morning with a copy of that days newspaper in the shot to show the machine is still there alive and unharmed.

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Ferrari and Lamborghini do it all the time. Including the buy back clause. They take a production car, make some small changes, and offer a limited run of 10 or 20 cars to collectors of their marque. They often sell out even before they are announced.
Just because something doesn't appeal to you, or you don't think it's worth it, doesn't mean everyone who feels differently is stupid.

at the rate Stern is going, their games will be comparable in price too

#1473 2 years ago

Funny.. you all flock and foam to buy LE versions of Sterns... and now that Stern is offering a LE you can't just buy your way into you all cry foul. So funny.

This is not people upset at Stern's actual offerings... its people upset they can't get their hands on the most exclusive thing.

#1474 2 years ago

I thought Jared going to Stern was going to be a great idea. A pinball lover running the social media helm at Stern! Today, I feel that it's good and bad. Good that we get more factory tour videos. Bad that there is zero honesty or transparency that I had hoped for. Stern was smart to hire Jared but the collector community has suffered.

#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I thought Jared going to Stern was going to be a great idea. A pinball lover running the social media helm at Stern! Today, I feel that it's good and bad. Good that we get more factory tour videos. Bad that there is zero honesty or transparency that I had hoped for. Stern was smart to hire Jared but the collector community has suffered.

The factory videos are Jodi walking around.. not Jared. Jared isn't local. I think what you see on the FB page is one person doing one thing.. and another coming in and applying their own interpretation too (possibly Jared answering... then Jodi coming back and deleting stuff).

Not sure what got them into doing the walking tours... the experience with deadflip streams or Jared's experiences with FB Live.

#1476 2 years ago

Jodi and Jared are super efficient when it comes to banning dissenters from Stern's social media!

#1477 2 years ago

Www.smashmybatman66sle.com?

#1478 2 years ago

What a joke. Just make sure you give Gary a reach around when you're done with the application.

#1479 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is not people upset at Stern's actual offerings... its people upset they can't get their hands on the most exclusive thing.

I can't imagine why anyone cares. Wait till the game comes out, see if you like it, and get a Premium. Just like every LE/Prem since ACDC, it'll be the exact same game....so big deal, it won't have Adam West's jizz splattered on it.

#1480 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think this is perfectly reasonable... and better than not offering any at all to the public.
There is nothing in there really odd-ball... and submission videos is pretty much the defacto application now for any participation stuff.

Yea, gotta disagree with you on this one. We are not trying to get on a reality show, we are talking about buying a friggin pinball machine. You gotta put on a skirt and dance, just to get the chance to throw money at them...this is taking the hobby to complete stupidity, and one gets the feeling someone is just seeing how high they can get people to jump. If they really want to do this right, auction a couple off and donate the extra bucks to charity.

#1481 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

If they really want to do this right, auction a couple off and donate the extra bucks to charity.

That's what I was thinking when they first announced it. Let people bid on the ones available so they all have a chance and put the excess money to good use. Just like what spooky did with the last AMH.

#1482 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Funny.. you all flock and foam to buy LE versions of Sterns... and now that Stern is offering a LE you can't just buy your way into you all cry foul. So funny.

Again I disagree. This game...the Prem, LE, SLE, or double eagle gold LE with the authentic bat-wing topper doesn't appeal to me. What concerns me most is how Stern's marketing folks are counting on the fact we are so easily distracted with the new shiny toy, we will forget about the utter mess they made out of the GB production with defective playfields. Remember way back when they continued to ship out playfields they knew full well would ghost at some point? (We found out they were indeed serious)

They are not stupid, the timing of all of this is to keep minds occupied during the show and parties.....it will be back to business as usual afterwards. Not saying they won't take care of the playfields, and I am not saying they are not a stand up company, but I think the "give a crap factor" will be less in a few weeks. Also, this is all a de-sensitization to the price jumps...take a look at prices before the GBLE, and then compare them to now......you can't! lol The latest game that sold out, did so without a price tag on it! Who in their right mind gives a non-refundable deposit on something they have never seen, and don't know the cost of? Where are the prices now, and where do they fall back to once the hype is over? Stern has found they can slap some bright paint on a pin, add a few hot-wheels, and charge what they want. The trick is make everyone feel second-rate if they buy less than what their neighbor has.....do you buy the stock Camry? Or the one like your neighbor with the sunroof, aluminum wheels, and fancy trim? They both get you to the same place safely. No, these past few months have not been kind to the consumer...we just don't know it yet. I know a lot of you will disagree, but I guess time will tell.

#1483 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yea, gotta disagree with you on this one. We are not trying to get on a reality show, we are talking about buying a friggin pinball machine

No, you are trying to get into an exclusive set of picked individuals.

If you just want to buy a pinball machine... there are other games you can buy.

The problem is, people want to be in #1, but won't admit it to themselves and try to mask it with excuses like "I'm just trying to buy their product". If you just want a Batman, there are general availability games to buy. Stop trying to fool yourself... you aren't fooling us.

#1484 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No, you are trying to get into an exclusive set of picked individuals.
If you just want to buy a pinball machine... there are other games you can buy.
The problem is, people want to be in #1, but won't admit it to themselves and try to mask it with excuses like "I'm just trying to buy their product". If you just want a Batman, there are general availability games to buy. Stop trying to fool yourself... but you aren't fooling us.

"exclusive set of picked individuals"........did you really just say that? Thanks for making my point, and a whole lot of others. Since when does buying a pinball machine or being "picked" by Gary Stern for anything make you an exclusive individual? I learned long ago if you are trying to be judged by your possessions, you will always be second-rate, in more ways than one. Wow.......

#1485 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Again I disagree. This game...the Prem, LE, SLE, or double eagle gold LE with the authentic bat-wing topper doesn't appeal to me. What concerns me most is how Stern's marketing folks are counting on the fact we are so easily distracted with the new shiny toy, we will forget about the utter mess they made out of the GB production with defective playfields. Remember way back when they continued to ship out playfields they knew full well would ghost at some point? (We found out they were indeed serious)

You can keep beating this drum... but all you are going to do is make yourself hyperventilate while the world passes you by. This path of action from Stern has been the writing on the wall FROM THE BEGINNING. Stern would handle stuff on a case by case basis, won't make any big announcements, will probably take awhile to resolve, and Stern will just keep on keeping on. It's their MO and what they've done in the past, fits their attitude, and low and behold... exactly what they did again.

People are fallilng over over themselves with 'omg, I can't believe stern isn't doing XYZ' -- because they want to make noise rather than actually pay any attention to the facts available to them. New buyers come along and think the company should behave some way and refuse to absorb any history at all about the company or the people running it. 99% of the pinside drama on this is because people are more interested in gabbing and believing that Stern needs to start acting like Amazon.com or shits gonna get real.

Meanwhile... Stern offers tidbits about a game, and hundreds can't help but signup because they don't want to be left out. Stern isn't the problem here...

#1486 2 years ago

People are upset they can't get the SLE?

I don't believe that... I think they're just upset they can't flip the SLE.

Also I think the SLE is a gimmick to generate buzz. Stern is in the hotseat for QC at the moment so any other press is good press.

#1487 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

"exclusive set of picked individuals"........did you really just say that? Thanks for making my point, and a whole lot of others. Since when does buying a pinball machine or being "picked" by Gary Stern for anything make you an exclusive individual? I learned long ago if you are trying to be judged by your possessions, you will always be send-rate, in more ways than one. Wow.......

Reading.. it's fundamental.

Exclusive does not mean 'special' - it means restricted or limited. It's a finite # of people that are being picked to be part of an opportunity. It doesn't mean anything about the people except in context of the opportunity.

But since you projected that being part of this means something about the people or special.. it's telling all about how you think about this.

Again, if you just want to buy a pinball machine... there are other editions. You don't even fucking know what the SLE is... and you are having fits about who can buy one. Reality check dude...

#1488 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

"exclusive set of picked individuals"........did you really just say that? Thanks for making my point, and a whole lot of others. Since when does buying a pinball machine or being "picked" by Gary Stern for anything make you an exclusive individual? I learned long ago if you are trying to be judged by your possessions, you will always be send-rate, in more ways than one.

Who's looking to be "judged" on their possessions? Maybe guys just want a pinball that they like.

And who, exactly, are you to judge anyone else on what they want?

Do you judge people who go to Capital Grille instead of Outback? Do you look down on the "exclusive" people who buy a Honda Accord LX instead of a base model DX?

What a bunch of miserable, sour grapes, bitter individuals that have taken over this forum.

#1489 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You can keep beating this drum... but all you are going to do is make yourself hyperventilate while the world passes you by. This path of action from Stern has been the writing on the wall FROM THE BEGINNING. Stern would handle stuff on a case by case basis, won't make any big announcements, will probably take awhile to resolve, and Stern will just keep on keeping on. It's their MO and what they've done in the past, fits their attitude, and low and behold... exactly what they did again.
People are fallilng over over themselves with 'omg, I can't believe stern isn't doing XYZ' -- because they want to make noise rather than actually pay any attention to the facts available to them. New buyers come along and think the company should behave some way and refuse to absorb any history at all about the company or the people running it. 99% of the pinside drama on this is because people are more interested in gabbing and believing that Stern needs to start acting like Amazon.com or shits gonna get real.
Meanwhile... Stern offers tidbits about a game, and hundreds can't help but signup because they don't want to be left out. Stern isn't the problem here...

Not real sure what the 1st 2 paragraphs actually said, but I assume you are talking about the way Stern is handling the playfield issues. I said nothing about that.....I was referring to the way they treated folks by shipping out the known defective units in the first place. And yes, they knew full well they were defective, else they would not have stopped the runs like they did.

As to the last sentence, you are correct....Stern is only part of the problem. If folks weren't lining up to throw money, they wouldn't be taking it. But what goes up will come down, and as in the past, this will end......probably in bad fashion. Just hope is doesn't kill off the hobby for good this time.

#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Who's looking to be "judged" on their possessions? Maybe guys just want a pinball that they like.
And who, exactly, are you to judge anyone else on what they want?
Do you judge people who go to Capital Grille instead of Outback? Do you look down on the "exclusive" people who buy a Honda Accord LX instead of a base model DX?
What a bunch of miserable, sour grapes, bitter individuals that have taken over this forum.

I wasn't judging anyone. That is totally the opposite of what I was saying. Folks can have anything they can afford.....no skin off of my back. I was responding to the comment that owning an SLE made folks better somehow. And I said it with a smile, so no sour grapes at all.......lol

#1491 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Reading.. it's fundamental.
Exclusive does not mean 'special' - it means restricted or limited. It's a finite # of people that are being picked to be part of an opportunity. It doesn't mean anything about the people except in context of the opportunity.
But since you projected that being part of this means something about the people or special.. it's telling all about how you think about this.
Again, if you just want to buy a pinball machine... there are other editions. You don't even fucking know what the SLE is... and you are having fits about who can buy one. Reality check dude...

This is soooooo funny.....No one here knows what the SLE is, so the entire conversation is about an imaginary pin with an imaginary price at this point. I don't want one...don't like Batman....and quite frankly, I have enough pins. I have never even seen a Batman movie past the old series.....maybe I am missing out? You are trying awful hard to twist my words into something they are not. Maybe you should go back and look at your comments....part of an exclusive group, and being #1....yea, tell me again how it is just in the context of an opportunity. This has very little to do with the Batman SLE, and was more of a social commentary about this industry. I hope you guys snag one....I'm sure it will be the crown jewel in your collection. And I say that sincerely.

#1492 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Except you ACTUALLY just compared Stern Pinball to 2 companies that build FAR superior products. People think they are buying a Ferrari, but there buying a Fiat with bling and marketing thrown at it.

#1493 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

This has very little to do with the Batman SLE, and was more of a social commentary about this industry

Radio stations, businesses, clubs... they all have submission contests every day to be picked to be part of something... Stern does one and people loose their flippin' mind.

Stern should have just done it and not told anyone. The commentary is not about the industry, but about the people on this site and how sensitive and irrational they are.

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from frank34obx:

Except you ACTUALLY just compared Stern Pinball to 2 companies that build FAR superior products. People think they are buying a Ferrari, but there buying a Fiat with bling and marketing thrown at it.

Actually, I mentioned 2 other companies that are doing THE EXACT SAME THING that Stern is doing. And doing it successfully.

And your tired, sour grapes insults of Stern pins is just that. Bitterness. I've bought multiple Stern games NIB and have had no issues. First NIB game was AC/DC premium, never had to take the glass off in 5 years except to clean and wax.

If you don't want a Batman66 don't get one. Grow the hell up and stop the insults toward the people who do.

#1495 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

That is such bullshit. Way to treat a customer who has spent thousands of dollars on your products. I was blocked last year for just asking if Ghostbusters was really coming out and if it was only a rumor. Block/banned from Facebook and Instagram for that. Who ever runs their pages is a complete asshole.

So you showed your objection to their actions by ordering a Ghostbusters LE? I think a more effective course of action would have been not buy their product and tell them why.

#1496 2 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Even after replying to my comment on Facebook, Stern deleted the comment thread and blocked me from posting. Neat.

I commented also something like "application? I'll get on it as soon as I complete my ford gt app."

I was also deleted and banned.

The thing is just fricken absurd - anybody that buys one should be embarrassed.
If they sell through on the super-duper-limited-editions you can be sure there will be more in the future.

#1497 2 years ago

I wish I could get a Super LE. Loved the series when I was kid. Watched the reruns. It was awesome! This will be a blast to play!

#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I commented also something like "application? I'll get on it as soon as I complete my ford gt app."
I was also deleted and banned.
The thing is just fricken absurd - anybody that buys one should be embarrassed.
If they sell through on the super-duper-limited-editions you can be sure there will be more in the future.

I'm so embarrassed.

All the guys that own and own and enjoy their Ford GTs are embarrassed as well.

Everyone, except you, is embarrassed. We sit around and talk about how embarrassed we are actually. You nailed it.

#1499 2 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Actually, I mentioned 2 other companies that are doing THE EXACT SAME THING that Stern is doing. And doing it successfully.
And your tired, sour grapes insults of Stern pins is just that. Bitterness. I've bought multiple Stern games NIB and have had no issues. First NIB game was AC/DC premium, never had to take the glass off in 5 years except to clean and wax.
If you don't want a Batman66 don't get one. Grow the hell up and stop the insults toward the people who do.

First off, It was not a slam on the 66 OR anyone buying it, nor was it a slam on you. I just found it totally comical you could even put a company like Stern in the same universe and either of those 2. If people want to waste their hard earned money on this crap, have at it. I could give a fuck less about the game or owning one. It is flat out a comment on how Stern operated and treats their customers. I have no bitterness because I am not sitting on some overprices POS from that place. I have been hanging around this hobby for 24 years generally quiet (because of rebuttals like yours) I was not slamming you personally until you decided to be a total douchbag in your reply. You clearly have your head pretty far up your ass if you can't see the REAL issues at hand. Sterns loves a guy like you. Post back when you have your first nib pos with ghosting and they tell you it's not bad enough to fix and it's "only a pinball machine" Yes, that HAS happened. Poke around after this playfield shit settles and you'll see not everyone will be getting replacements. Better yet, wait til they set a deadline and games sitting around in the box finally get sold. Hopefully you will get one of those. If your going to tell me those 2 companies are doing "the exact same thing" then you are totally delusional. First off....NEITHER of those 2 company would EVER put a product out EVER if they knew they had QC issues like Stern has. But no...Stern decided to keep shipping this crap out the door without a clue as to what the hell the cause is. THAT my friend is the difference

#1500 2 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

Wow.

100% this. Actually they're not only making customers kneel - someone wrote it before - with the video thing they're making circus monkeys out of them.

Yes, car companies do very exclusive runs to, I have a car collecting friend who's in on many of those special editions. They send loyal customers letters asking if they are interested and want to apply for one. They don't let them jump through hoops (video) and disgrace themselves by making them beg (essay).
I have no problem with SLEs and only selling them to special chosen customers, that's perfectly fine. People who have always supported the company in the past are given the chance to get something truly special, nice move.
But this marketing stunt is insulting and ridiculous.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NY
$ 29.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blandon, PA
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 26.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside