PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 142.
#751 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I guess we need to say over $10K before Christmas.

Is this a duplicate post? Or is it a duplicate post? I thought maybe I had already seen this joke in the other 750 posts.

#752 7 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

And how do you exactly come to that conclusion when you haven't seen anything?
Obviously you must be an optimist and ultimately it's your money so do as you please but how on God's green earth can you make this claim?
QSS

Just stated "I think"...didn't "claim" anything...have an LE coming, and "hope" it is great....how about that....

( I am a calculating optimist too, btw)

#753 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Can you imagine the first time you see that after dropping 10K...and then hear the jokers laugh...shit that does sound halarious actually.

That coffee can was atrocious...still can't believe they actually made that "toy". But to have the balls to throw that on another game would be absolutely genius. An LCD playing a 5 second clip of the joker behind it would just be icing and really pretty damn hilarious.

#754 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That coffee can was atrocious...still can't believe they actually made that "toy". But to have the balls to throw that on another game would be absolutely genius. An LCD playing a 5 second clip of the joker behind it would just be icing and really pretty damn hilarious.

But what if it also played clips of Catwoman, the Riddler and the Penquin and you never knew which one you would reveal. That might be fun. I had a TDK and once I replaced the bad action figure with a funko bobble head it was more fun as the rotation was enough to get that head moving

20150928_191211_resized(1) (resized).jpg20150928_191211_resized(1) (resized).jpg

#755 7 years ago

Yes,but,only the 240 of us that actually have this pin coming,will see it,before Christmas,as you all know now,they are all sold out!PRe's Valentines Day at the earlyest!

#756 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That coffee can was atrocious...still can't believe they actually made that "toy".

Sweet baby Jesus it WASN'T EVEN THE WORST TOY....the frikkin teeter totter....WTF?!? Funny part is I do kind of like the game.

#757 7 years ago

I thought it was a good game but the audio package was horrendous.

#758 7 years ago

I'm just wondering how many pages in this thread before Expo.

#759 7 years ago

Sorry, double posted

#760 7 years ago

First pics of playfield?

91938b379626c93cf16a6da93b27622e02e9b2fe (resized).jpg91938b379626c93cf16a6da93b27622e02e9b2fe (resized).jpg

#761 7 years ago

From where did you get the picture? Look at that flipper gap. Something is going on down the middle there.

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I thought it was a good game but the audio package was horrendous.

Yup, the terrible callouts by voice actors ruined the game for many. Sounds like another botched license where only the actors likeness could be used but not their audio from the films.

#763 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Something is going on down the middle there.

A pop bumper.

#764 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup, the terrible callouts by voice actors ruined the game for many. Sounds like another botched license where only the actors likeness could be used but not their audio from the films.

They did use some audio from the films, like some Joker lines...a few Batman lines too. But most of it was horrible "sound alikes" since they wanted them to say game-specific stuff. Between the bad voices and characters that bad no voices (Rachel, Dent), the audio package ended up pretty bad.

#765 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A pop bumper.

That makes sense. If it is an early Stern drawing of the BM66 playfield maybe that circle would be the 2nd LCD screen.
It certainly would be a totally new design from what Stern has been doing lately. Therefore I have my doubts it is a Stern.

#766 7 years ago

Intersting to see where that playfield will go.Looks old school with the pop in the middle of flippers like that.
Mike

#767 7 years ago

Looks like the wrong catwoman too as Lee Meriweather was not in the 1966 Batman TV series. She was in the movie and a couple episodes later. It should be Julie Newmar.

#768 7 years ago

I wonder if the little LCD will be in a Batcave toy, perhaps as the Batcomputer? I could see it spitting out some cool stuff tied to a saucer, etc.

To be successful the game will have to feature the villains strongly. It should include riddles, umbrellas, joke gadgets, and lots of meow.

#769 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

First pics of playfield?

That playfield pic is from an EM re-theme being done by pinsider Drano. The big circle in the center is a roulette wheel with a captive ball in it.

#770 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Intersting to see where that playfield will go.Looks old school with the pop in the middle of flippers like that.

Quoted from o-din:

Looks like the wrong catwoman too as Lee Meriweather was not in the 1966 Batman TV series. She was in the movie and a couple episodes later. It should be Julie Newmar.

Quoted from DCFAN:

If it is an early Stern drawing of the BM66 playfield maybe that circle would be the 2nd LCD screen.

Attention everyone, that playfield is NOT the game, it's one of the two currently ongoing Batman '66 re-themes.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled speculation and nonsense.

#771 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Is this a duplicate post? Or is it a duplicate post? I thought maybe I had already seen this joke in the other 750 posts.

Good memory. I made it 700 posts ago. But I think he delivered it better.

#772 7 years ago

Maybe this is the new Stern layout?

bman (resized).jpgbman (resized).jpg

#773 7 years ago

I'm just bummed the teeter tawter ramp was not mentioned in the flier as being included.

#774 7 years ago

where would the crane be in that layout?

#775 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Maybe this is the new Stern layout?

I would hope instead of six nobodies at the drop targets they would have included the Egghead (Vincent Price). Whether real or not, Vincent Price should be on any BM66 game before King Tut.

#776 7 years ago

There are two BM66 homebrew machines that are being chronicled on pinside. That is where the above pictures are from. Please do not be fooled. Both games look awesome by the way.

#777 7 years ago

Since we are talking about bad guys, check out this link to all of the villains from the 66 tv series. Amazing the amount of comedians and actors they were able to get on the show. Love it.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/60213/visual-guide-all-37-villains-batman-tv-series

#778 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I would hope instead of six nobodies at the drop targets they would have included the Egghead (Vincent Price). Whether real or not, Vincent Price should be on any BM66 game before King Tut.

Blasphemy, King Tut was the best! He had the best lines of all the "B" list villains.

He was also one of the few villains to appear in all three seasons played by the same actor. Who knows the others?

#779 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lee Meriweather was only in the movie. Only Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt appeared in the series.

#780 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Who knows the others?

Quick, to the Bat Computer.

#781 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sweet baby Jesus it WASN'T EVEN THE WORST TOY....the frikkin teeter totter....WTF?!? Funny part is I do kind of like the game.

I like the game too. It has two of the worst toys of all time (3 if you count path of the dead part two), but it also has one of the best toys of all time: the crane! Still unsure how it fits into TDK theme-wise, but nobody cares because it's awesome!

#782 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Lee Meriweather was only in the movie. Only Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt appeared in the series.

Lee Meriweather was also in an 2 episodes of the TV series but not as Catwoman. She played a millionaire heiress who is captured by King Tut. He thinks she's a reincarnation of Cleopatra. She also has a romantic interest in Bruce Wayne at the end and invites in to her room for a nite cap of warm milk. Which he accepts, pretty risque for a 60's show.

img905 (resized).jpgimg905 (resized).jpg

#783 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

She was in the TV series.

batman220 (resized).jpgbatman220 (resized).jpg

Edit- beat me by 20 seconds.

#784 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Blasphemy, King Tut was the best! He was also one of the few villains to appear in all three seasons played by the same actor. Who knows the others?

Quoted from Mr68:

Quick, to the Bat Computer.

Hint, its a pretty short list.

#785 7 years ago

Needs more ramps bad; has one of he worst ramp layouts ever; hoping Gomez used for very little from batman dark knight other then the craned

#786 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

He was also one of the few villains to appear in all three seasons played by the same actor. Who knows the others?

Cesar and Burgess.

Vincent Price still should be in the game over Tut.

#787 7 years ago

Glad this is being made I hope to/ can't wait to play it

#788 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Lee Meriweather was also in an 2 episodes of the TV series but not as Catwoman. She played a millionaire heiress who is captured by King Tut. He thinks she's a reincarnation of Cleopatra. She also has a romantic interest in Bruce Wayne at the end and invites in to her room for a nite cap of warm milk. Which he accepts, pretty risque for a 60's show.

My bad! I thought we were talking about her as Catwoman.

#789 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

First pics of playfield?

nope

#790 7 years ago

Shouldn't there be a Hitler video coming out about now?

#791 7 years ago

Shouldn't there be a Hitler video coming out about now?

it's comic version for this pin release...

Batman_&_Hitler (resized).jpgBatman_&_Hitler (resized).jpg

#792 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I like the game too. It has two of the worst toys of all time (3 if you count path of the dead part two), but it also has one of the best toys of all time: the crane! Still unsure how it fits into TDK theme-wise, but nobody cares because it's awesome!

How did the crane work?

#794 7 years ago

The crane is one of the greatest bash toys of all time. Arguable THE best of all time.

#795 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Needs more ramps bad; has one of he worst ramp layouts ever; hoping Gomez used for very little from batman dark knight other then the craned

Really hope this is not just BDK VE. Will be very tempted if it's not.

#796 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yes,but,only the 240 of us that actually have this pin coming,will see it,before Christmas,as you all know now,they are all sold out!PRe's Valentines Day at the earlyest!

You're pretty optimistic. They'll be doing pretty good if they can get a few out before Christmas. Were they able to ship GOT before Christmas last year?

#797 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The crane is one of the greatest bash toys of all time. Arguable THE best of all time.

Its just a ball your hitting though. It never felt like a very satisfying shot to me but i know alot of people like it.

#798 7 years ago

Anybody have any cool mod ideas yet? I think one of these miniature Dodge vans will be a must.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#799 7 years ago

As much as I want a b66, this just doesn't feel like a full Stern release. Don't know why. Just my bat-sense.

#800 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As much as I want a b66, this just doesn't feel like a full Stern release. Don't know why. Just my bat-sense.

Fully agree. Must be the fact there are no images and deposits being asked for.

Would love a Bruce Timm version of this pin.

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/16?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.