PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 142.
#7001 7 years ago

Went to the Petersen Automotive Museum in LA today and got pics of this bad boy.. was used in the actual seasons of BM '66

IMG_3555 (resized).JPGIMG_3555 (resized).JPG

IMG_3557 (resized).JPGIMG_3557 (resized).JPG

#7002 7 years ago

Are toppers being shipped separately and at a later date? Noticing all of the SLE's and LE's delivered do not have the topper. Apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered in another thread. Thanks!

#7003 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Are toppers being shipped separately and at a later date? Noticing all of the SLE's and LE's delivered do not have the topper. Apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered in another thread. Thanks!

Yeah, they're shipping the toppers UPS.

#7004 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Weird that with a full-retro emphasis, they went with the modern logo. Unless they were just too lazy to get the toy insert right...

They just might have felt it projected a nicer Bat Image on the wall....

#7005 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, they're shipping the toppers UPS.

have any shipped yet? Anybody have one? just curious.....

#7006 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

They just might have felt it projected a nicer Bat Image on the wall....

Nah, it was just the off-the-shelf thing available.

#7007 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

have any shipped yet? Anybody have one? just curious.....

Someone picked theirs up at the factory. I haven't seen any "shipped" ones arriving, though.

#7009 7 years ago

Mine arrived today!

#7010 7 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Mine arrived today!

SWEET!!!....was it for an LE, or SLE? Just curious if Stern will be shipping direct to end users, or to the distros, then us?

#7011 7 years ago

Got mine SLE Thursday

#7012 7 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Got mine SLE Thursday

Is it on location in NYC?

#7013 7 years ago

Got my SLE last Wednesday, topper coming tomorrow.

#7014 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

SWEET!!!....was it for an LE, or SLE?

SLE

#7015 7 years ago

I will have to buy the bat signal projector as an add on it just looks cool

I saw that Stern released a list of Aerosmith mods be interesting to see if and what they release for BM66 if anything other than the back box projector, topper for the premium (rumour is it will be different to LE & SLE) and art blades for premium owners to purchase.

#7016 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I will have to buy the bat signal projector as an add on it just looks cool

Yup, I want one too. Going to project the Batsignal on the walls of the Starship Enterprise ...

IMG_9852 (resized).JPGIMG_9852 (resized).JPG

#7017 7 years ago

On location at Robot City Games in Binghamton NY

IMG_8727 (resized).JPGIMG_8727 (resized).JPG

#7018 7 years ago

Just unboxed my topper. You just can't make this stuff up. Anyone notice anything wrong?

20170109_195607 (resized).jpg20170109_195607 (resized).jpg

#7019 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Just unboxed my topper. You just can't make this stuff up. Anyone notice anything wrong?

Holy upside down bat!.. Batman

#7020 7 years ago

The least they could have done is centered it upside down.

#7021 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Unbelievable. I hope thats not glued on which would would make fixing it problematic.

Even if you never saw a single episode of the old show I think the bat logo is universally recognizable to just about everyone on the planet. How could whoever built it not notice it was upside down?

#7022 7 years ago
Quoted from cwales:

On location at Robot City Games in Binghamton NY

Awesome, great to see premiums on location, the more BM66 in the wild the better

#7023 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Holy piss poor quality control Batman!

Better use the "Anti Stern Quality Control Bat Spray" on that xfassa, be quick Batman will be running low on it at this rate

#7024 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome, great to see premiums on location, the more BM66 in the wild the better

Yep, and I'd like to see an LE in my location!

#7026 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Yeah, that's robin instead of Jack Danger!

IMG_0027 (resized).PNGIMG_0027 (resized).PNG

#7027 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Other than the obvious screw up, how does it look in person? Have you hooked it up yet? What does it do?

#7028 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Other than the obvious screw up, how does it look in person? Have you hooked it up yet? What does it do?

Looks great! Will hook it up tomorrow.

#7029 7 years ago

Got a UPS notification that my topper for my SLE arrives tomorrow from Stern!

Excited to finally see it installed ... played around 40 games and finally getting a rythm

20170109_222317 (resized).jpg20170109_222317 (resized).jpg

#7030 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Unbelievable. I hope thats not glued on which would would make fixing it problematic.
Even if you never saw a single episode of the old show I think the bat logo is universally recognizable to just about everyone on the planet. How could whoever built it not notice it was upside down?

Didn't have the light table plugged in.

#7031 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Didn't have the light table plugged in.

#7032 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

... How could whoever built it not notice it was upside down?

¿ Que ?

#7033 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Gary Stern told me that the Topper Replacement Program is in effect and you'll have a new one soon... Which means by 2019 at the earliest.

#7034 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Gary Stern told me that the Topper Replacement Program is in effect and you'll have a new one soon... Which means by 2019 at the earliest.

I'm thinking 2018 for sure though. You are getting confused with the Big Lebowski

#7035 7 years ago

Rarehero , what's the matter dude? you offended when a dude married to a latina, who grew up in a barrio in tejas and runs a company in mexico types in spanish?

#7036 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

rarehero , what's the matter dude? you offended when a dude married to a latina, who grew up in a barrio in tejas and runs a company in mexico types in spanish?

Careful. You may just become Pezpunk's "outrage of the day".

He's always watching and waiting to strike

#7037 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

zenith_stern (resized).jpgzenith_stern (resized).jpg

#7038 7 years ago

Batman 66 SLE Topper - Unboxed. I will post an install/gameplay video shortly.

#7039 7 years ago

So I guess Stern is shipping pins only out your way! Texas and points north,are too far to ship I guess!! This really sucks!

#7040 7 years ago

Batman 66 SLE - Topper in Action. I played a few games, topper is only active in attract mode.

#7041 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyone notice anything wrong?

"Some bat shifting may occur during transport."

#7042 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Batman 66 SLE - Topper in Action. I played a few games, topper is only active in attract mode.
» YouTube video

You have gave a couple of nice videos out there of game play - thanks.

Are you going to realign the emblem on the topper? That would drive me nuts.

#7043 7 years ago

stern really cares about their 15000 customer. stern ships out that bat crap without qc inspection. well done, status quo, status quo.

#7044 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

#7045 7 years ago

I think they should have a "holy ..." mode like the F&$k mode in Sopranos. Every time you hit a target the gsmes says a different "Holy" phrase from robin.

#7046 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I think they should have a "holy ..." mode like the F&$k mode in Sopranos. Every time you hit a target the gsmes says a different "Holy" phrase from robin.

Awesome idea! Hope that message gets to them and they try that

#7047 7 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Are you going to realign the emblem on the topper?

I will realign soon. Just having some fun with it at the moment.

I call it Batman 66 ESLE, "Extra Special Limited Edition". It is 1 of 1. $20k by Christmas.

#7048 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

» YouTube video

35 secs in shows no bat logo is required or necessary.... holy moly Batman.

#7049 7 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I bet they were watching this Batman video right before the assembly of the topper:

#7050 7 years ago

Since your bat is backwards you should call yours NAMTAB 99.

There are 7,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-by-stern-new-info/page/141?hl=steveman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.