New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 167575)

Batman 66 by Stern new info

By GAP

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,142 posts
  • 604 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bamatami
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who was the Hottest woman to play Catwoman”

• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 142.
#6151 3 years ago

Video reviews?

#6152 3 years ago
Quoted from windsoreight:

Well I've played it. Not sure I can say much

Why not? You have it! What, is there an embargo on reviews?

#6153 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why not? You have it! What, is there an embargo on reviews?

must be as fun as the unicorn puke they did the art with

#6154 3 years ago

We had it for a short time with limited code. Hard to judge.

#6155 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Looks like Little Shop of Games, so Florida.

I guess thats why the plastic protectors and bat signal mod were avail sp quick. So you've had this for over 2 weeks? (2 weeks ago is when the plastic protectors were shown).

#6156 3 years ago

Didn't play it, but it's on the line today.

#6158 3 years ago

Is Catwoman still getting a frontal lobotomy via the ramp flaps ?

#6159 3 years ago

Well I've played it. Not sure I can say much

Why not?

#6160 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Didn't play it, but it's on the line today.

Does it look like any are completed yet?

#6161 3 years ago

We had it for a short time with limited code. Hard to judge.

How did it shoot?

#6162 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

How did it shoot?

Pretty similar to BTDK I would guess

#6164 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Yes some LE's where complete.

Did you notice if they had episode themed or bat gadget themed plaques on them?

#6165 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Yes some LE's where complete.

Very anxious!!!! one of those LE's hopefully mine....gameplay, gameplay, PLEASE!!!!

#6166 3 years ago

Start your engines!

Trying to get the hell out of work here. Been a long week, needing to pop a few tops!

#6167 3 years ago

I suspect no video for today

#6168 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I suspect no video for today

batman-slap_stern (resized).jpg

#6169 3 years ago

I've been practicing my one handed play to give you the best cell phone footage .

#6170 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I've been practicing my one handed play to give you the best cell phone footage .

LOL, Wasn't picking on you specifically, i would love a video from you.

If the games are the line today then it should be in the great white north very soon. I just dont understand why Stern's marketing dept thinks its better to not show any video and let peoples first impressions of a high profile game like this be from customers instead of themselves.

#6171 3 years ago

Any chance our first video could be from Dead Flip/Jack Danger from the Stern factory like we saw with GOT and GB?

#6172 3 years ago

Damn all these new posts I was sure the video must have dropped c'mon Stern show us the goodies!

#6173 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Any chance our first video could be from Dead Flip/Jack Danger from the Stern factory like we saw with GOT and GB?

Probably would have been announced by now if it was

#6174 3 years ago

yeah the Jack Danger stuff is usually promoted. So.... cell phones it is, and maybe even mine .

#6175 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I expected that, but Jack's lack of an announcement of it coming makes me think that owners get first crack at this. That's kind of cool in a different way, I guess. Pay that much and maybe your first impression should be your own.

That said...I WANT VIDEO!!!

#6176 3 years ago

Before the Jack Danger streams that was basically how it was. A machine just showed up somewhere.

#6177 3 years ago

I'm guessing that's it for today? 2 posts all day about their kickstarter book

#6178 3 years ago

Yeah some bs here can't believe no gameplay video I guess automated was wrong

#6179 3 years ago

My error...my apologies.

#6180 3 years ago

Yeah somebody shoot some freaking video

#6181 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yeah some bs here can't believe no gameplay video I guess automated was wrong

Sadly appears to be the case. Mike just conveyed what Stern told him. He literally called me back after speaking with them. Doubt Mike made it up...past that, I can't say, except disappointed

#6182 3 years ago

Ohh yeah it's not his fault at all just can't believe they do t have a video up yet craziness

#6183 3 years ago

There will be some good video of my machine when it gets here.

#6184 3 years ago

tune in next week...

(Well, someone had to do it. )

#6185 3 years ago

I believe Stern is requiring those who want to see actual gameplay to submit a video as to why they deserve to see it...

#6186 3 years ago

SLE owners should put their unboxing videos behind a peepshow paywall to help subsidize the $15,000 sticker.

#6187 3 years ago

Who needs a video??? We will all be playing on our own Batman 66 machines in a few weeks. Happy holidays.

#6189 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Who needs a video??? We will all be playing on our own Batman 66 machines in a few weeks. Happy holidays.

Someone like me who is is in on his first NIB and wondering why!

#6190 3 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

SLE owners should put their unboxing videos behind a peepshow paywall to help subsidize the $15,000 sticker.

I was thinking more along the lines of a private party before the public unveiling.

LTG : )

#6191 3 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Someone like me who is is in on his first NIB and wondering why!

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Batman 66 is going to be a winner.

#6192 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I was thinking more along the lines of a private party before the public unveiling.

Yep, only $40 a ticket. Epic!

rd

#6193 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yep, only $40 a ticket. Epic!

No. I was thinking a couple hours before I open. Game on free play. Maybe some Famous Dave's ribs. All on me. A little something for customers that come in regularly. A little treat to let them know I appreciate them.

#6194 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. I was thinking a couple hours before I open. Game on free play. Maybe some Famous Dave's ribs. All on me. A little something for customers that come in regularly. A little treat to let them know I appreciate them.

They should have you running the Stern parties Lloyd. That's the way to do it!!

rd

#6195 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There will be some good video of my machine when it gets here.

Mine too...I'm still very excited to own it.....just wish they would have honored what they told Mike....seems they would want to take care of their distributors as well as end users. Hopefully a good reason for the delay..I'll stay upbeat...

#6196 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Mine too...I'm still very excited to own it.....just wish they would have honored what they told Mike....seems they would want to take care of their distributors as well as end users. Hopefully a good reason for the delay..I'll stay upbeat...

It'd be great if they start going out next week.

#6197 3 years ago

Correct me if I am wrong but the STLEs came in mid to late December in 2013, I got mine 12/19/2013 and Game of Thrones LE came late December 2015, I got mine December 30, 2015. Weren't clear window AC/DC premiums released before Christmas 2012? It would be consistent with the previous LE releases to see the Batman 66LE this December. Similar to many companies, I suspect the majority of the work gets done that has been delayed so everyone can go on a long, enjoyable Christmas Vacation with family and friends knowing they just slammed out 240 beautiful Batman66 LEs for families across the World to be happy for it. I love the anticipation.....its Christmas for crypes sake.

#6198 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Correct me if I am wrong but the STLEs came in mid to late December in 2013, I got mine 12/19/2013 and Game of Thrones LE came late December 2015, I got mine December 30, 2015. Weren't clear window AC/DC premiums released before Christmas 2012? It would be consistent with the previous LE releases to see the Batman 66LE this December. Similar to many companies, I suspect the majority of the work gets done that has been delayed so everyone can go on a long, enjoyable Christmas Vacation with family and friends knowing they just slammed out 240 beautiful Batman66 LEs for families across the World to be happy for it. I love the anticipation.....its Christmas for crypes sake.

SLEs are supposed to be delivered by Christmas. IF the LEs are still coming before the SLEs, that would mean only the Premiums are post-Christmas.

#6199 3 years ago

Well, Friday came and went. Still no video.

#6200 3 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Well, Friday came and went. Still no video.

Not surprising.... they want the pin shipping just in case its not well received and people start cancelling their le and sle orders..... after all its a test and money grab to see what they can get away with ....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
8,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tampa , FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside