• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    45%
  • Eartha Kitt 50 votes
    13%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 142.
#5901 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm not totally down on this title because it looks good but for a premium that now costs what STLE did this is ridiculous. Look at STLE then look at BM premium it's insulting they cost the same.

To be fair, Batman (even the Premium, which people like to call a "pro") has 2 color lcds. I suspect a Star Trek sitting next to it with red dots will look quite dated.

#5902 3 years ago

I see, the small LCD I suspect is like those $100 jobs you can buy for other games like tspp tv.

Why'd they remove the hot wheel $5 toys? Seems like a petty thing to remove for the savings of a few dollars. Usually the premium is not stripped such as the asteroids on ST premium.

I don't totally think the price of the premium is rediculous but just wish the game was more loaded with things that can't be added such as color changing inserts.

#5903 3 years ago

I think it's going to be a nice pin but the price is off beat for other premium pins and the artwork with Cat woman art under ramp flaps (hope they will fix that).

#5904 3 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

More batman pics. Also... The pro exists!

Based on that serial number it is a TDK from several years ago rather than a BM66.

#5905 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Based on that serial number it is a TDK from several years ago rather than a BM66.

There were no "Pro" models when BDK came out. The Costco version was called "Batman Standard"

#5906 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There were no "Pro" models when BDK came out. The Costco version was called "Batman Standard"

The serial numbers are done in sequence.
Gary also referred to the original as a Pro:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5583

#5907 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I see, the small LCD I suspect is like those $100 jobs you can buy for other games like tspp tv.

The Villain Cam LCD mounted above the BM66 playfield is larger than Sparky's Micro Display Mod, and it's also interactive with gameplay. When George Gomez was describing the game at EXPO, he mentioned the villains mocking you during gameplay. (Sparky's MDM just plays a single loop of video, with no audio, and it's not interactive.)

#5908 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The Villain Cam LCD mounted above the BM66 playfield is larger than Sparky's Micro Display Mod, and it's also interactive with gameplay. When George Gomez was describing the game at EXPO, he mentioned the villains mocking you during gameplay. (Sparky's MDM just plays a single loop of video, with no audio, and it's not interactive.)

Ok that's neat!!

I was thinking WWE not sure how that worked since I've yet to see a WWE

#5909 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Ok that's neat!!
I was thinking WWE not sure how that worked since I've yet to see a WWE

Was hoping to see a post turkey day update from Stern today with some type of batman66 news but so far zilch.

In the meantime, Chris Franchi who did the art on the pinball machine had some nice things to saw regarding his work on that project.

Screenshot_20161128-133314 (resized).png

#5910 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The serial numbers are done in sequence.
Gary also referred to the original as a Pro:
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5583

There were no Pro/Prem/LE tiers when BDK came out. The cheaper "Standard" came out a few years later...so, despite what Gary called it a few years later, I'm pretty sure BDK boxes never said "Pro" on them.

#5911 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

There were no Pro/Prem/LE tiers when BDK came out. The cheaper "Standard" came out a few years later...so, despite what Gary called it a few years later, I'm pretty sure BDK boxes never said "Pro" on them.

I am guessing a distributor that was holding the NIB game wrote that on the box for identification purposes. It is still not a BM66 because that serial number is from about 5 or 6 years ago.

#5912 3 years ago

The more I see pics of this machine the more I really want to play it, or at least see some video already! Stern, c'mon.. let's see some action...

#5913 3 years ago

Premium or LE?

Just can't decide which art package I like better

#5914 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Premium or LE?

I'm the oddball that likes the LE cab art better than the SLE. I know it's not the cool 3d foil stuff, but I'd rather have the drawn characters w sayings as opposed to the batmobile being that prominent. The LE looked GREAT in person!!!

#5915 3 years ago

I prefer the LE as well, sold my HUO heavily modded BDK a month ago, actually wish I kept it for side by side play.

#5916 3 years ago

Im sure Im in the minority but I think the premium looks better than the LE. The villian illustrations are great but they are already prominent on the playfield and backglass. The art on the premium cabs features great franchi pieces that are not used anywhere else.

#5917 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Im sure Im in the minority but I think the premium looks better than the LE.

This may be true but damn I want that SLE/LE topper.

#5918 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You hit the nail on the head. If Stern only intended to make Batman Super LE due to their 30th anniversary they would have called it a "30th Anniversary Edition" and limited it to 30 games. Instead they increased the SLE count after announcing their would only be 30, implied in their application that more SLE's would be coming (after they said this would be a one time thing...), and eliminated a model of the game (the pro) just to increase prices yet again (the premium Batman 66 is a pro).

Boo Hoo Hoo! Stern made 50 extra pins, what a bait and switch! Stern changed the quantity of a pin you weren't buying anyway, prior to selling a single one of them, and what evil motives they must have to make a few more due to unexpectedly high interest from fans while making a profit as a private company. The tragedy!

There's plenty to bitch about Stern, but for changing the quantity of SLEs which you weren't going to buy anyway is the most bizarre reach yet. It's just bitching to bitch!

#5919 3 years ago

When are these going into production?

I would like to have my LE before Christmas.

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You hit the nail on the head. If Stern only intended to make Batman Super LE due to their 30th anniversary they would have called it a "30th Anniversary Edition" and limited it to 30 games. Instead they increased the SLE count after announcing their would only be 30, implied in their application that more SLE's would be coming (after they said this would be a one time thing...), and eliminated a model of the game (the pro) just to increase prices yet again (the premium Batman 66 is a pro).

OMG, I think Panzer cracked the case! Simply genius.

How many toys are there?

#5921 3 years ago

While we wait, Batman on the PS4 VR (virtual reality). Wow!!!

That thing is unreal.

#5922 3 years ago

This pin is out of my price range but I love the theme so much that it's still tempting. My 13 year old son is even a huge fan of the show and quotes it quite a bit. Anyway super jealous of you guys getting this one, hope stern knocks it out of the park for you.

#5923 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm the oddball that likes the LE cab art better than the SLE. I know it's not the cool 3d foil stuff, but I'd rather have the drawn characters w sayings as opposed to the batmobile being that prominent. The LE looked GREAT in person!!!

understandable, the foil itself looked fantastic but i also wondered about such batmobile prominence on SLE. regardless, imo you can't go wrong with any of the 3 models on appearance. all three looked great in person (and in photos), even the "stripped down pro/prem"

#5924 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Premium or LE?

They both look great. Premium gets you batgirl on the cab while LE get you batgirl on the translite instead. If the LE/SLE topper was available as a separate purchase I'd probably go for the premium.

#5925 3 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Boo Hoo Hoo! Stern made 50 extra pins, what a bait and switch! Stern changed the quantity of a pin you weren't buying anyway, prior to selling a single one of them, and what evil motives they must have to make a few more due to unexpectedly high interest from fans while making a profit as a private company. The tragedy!
There's plenty to bitch about Stern, but for changing the quantity of SLEs which you weren't going to buy anyway is the most bizarre reach yet. It's just bitching to bitch!

I agree Taz. People shouldn't be bitching about Stern lying about the quantity of "Super Limited" games... They should be bitching about the sub-par playfields, or the incredulous pricing.

#5926 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I agree Taz. People shouldn't be bitching about Stern lying about the quantity of "Super Limited" games... They should be bitching about the sub-par playfields, or the incredulous pricing.

How about not bitching at all and appreciating Stern's last pin and current machine that are dream themes for so many, I mean Ghostbusters on the OG films and BM66, ok yeah it would be better if everything was perfect but whats the alternative? Stern going under in the mid 2000's and the same buying and trading of 90's DMD's for the last 10 years, because of Stern we have JJP, DP, Heighway, Spooky and more, I thank Stern for keeping it alive and hope I can add a Star Wars OG triology SLE or Sith LE to my collection in the next 6 months. Personally I would rather pay more money and have the option of great themes than get a deal with what are for me really lame themes, but hey you always have the option of paying a lot of cash for lame themes too, "Dialed In"

#5927 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As if nobody is.

Dead Horse.gif

#5928 3 years ago

Paid in full my LE this morning, they are still saying shipping 12/15. Hope so!

#5929 3 years ago

Interesting. 12/15 would mean that they have to have those games on the line by now.

#5930 3 years ago

What a difference a month makes.

#5931 3 years ago

We should be seeing come cabs in the upcoming stern tour videos if that's the case. Or, they're building these in some 'non-tour' part of the factory.

#5932 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Who is your distributor?

#5933 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Aren't they making the SLEs and LEs first followed by the Premiums? I still don't see the majority of people getting theirs by year's end.

#5934 3 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Aren't they making the SLEs and LEs first followed by the Premiums? I still don't see the majority of people getting theirs by year's end.

I was told they are making the PRes first!

#5935 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If the LE/SLE topper was available as a separate purchase I'd probably go for the premium.

Have they said for sure that we can't get the topper for the Premium? I remember it from somewhere, but I can't remember where. I was hoping to get the topper for a Premium too.

#5936 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I was told they are making the PRes first!

At Gary's expo talk he said LE first, then SLE, then premiums. But that was 6 1/2 weeks ago so things could have changed since then.

#5937 3 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Have they said for sure that we can't get the topper for the Premium? I remember it from somewhere, but I can't remember where. I was hoping to get the topper for a Premium too.

Pretty sure that I heard that the premium would have a different topper made if it gets a topper.

#5938 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

who is this mysterious "they" ?

#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I specifically asked the guy at the kapow booth at expo (think it was orin day?) And he said the topper they showed was LE/SLE only and there would be a different topper avail for the premiums. He described it as a Gotham city skyline. Who knows if he was correct or even if he was correct maybe Stern has since changed their mind. Until Stern makes an official announcement who knows for sure.

If you look at the johns arcade stern tour video that came out last week you can see some ghostbusters toppers in Jodys office. They have that style that look like they might have been made by the laseriffic guys. I could see a gotham skyline type topper being made in that style.

#5940 3 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Did they give you a year?

#5941 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Did they give you a year?

Boom.

#5942 3 years ago

flyers for the machine are up in sterns Facebook page and looks like play video coming soon!

#5943 3 years ago

What's with the phone on the PF. It's completely Red with no textures or anything. Thought it was a prototype at expo but the flyers look the same...

Edit:
Ok I'm an idiot. It's exactly what the phone looks like in the show

#5944 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I specifically asked the guy at the kapow booth at expo

There were people at that booth? I never saw anyone attending the games, they just sat there behind the velvet rope.

I was actually surprised how low key the whole Stern presence was.

#5945 3 years ago

like the show

#5946 3 years ago

Flyers posted on Stern facebpok page. Looks like Catwoman's head is still getting cut off by the ramp flaps.

Alos noticed the flyer mentions 6 ball multiball. Previously George said it was going to be 8 ball multiball. It still lists 8 ball on the feature matrix.

Wonder if thats a typo or they were having problems and had to reduce the number. Or a cost savings.

#5947 3 years ago

Sorry I haven't responded, but my wife and I are huge finincial supporters of Lifegivers, Pastor Raju from India is here for a week, and we are trying to help with their needs. Cointaker is who I buy from, and I have no special info, just repeating what was said.

#5948 3 years ago

So, is Stern once again a viable place to send charity money?

#5949 3 years ago

You are a sick man, this is a serious need, not a hobby .

#5950 3 years ago

No, but I remember about a month you and your friends had decided you had had enough with NIB price gouging and had reverted back to common sense. Just wondering what brought on the change of heart. No offense intended.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 179.99
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
Baltimore, MD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 7100 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 142.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside