50%
  • Bonus Multipliers 1 vote
    25%
  • Other 1 vote
    25%

(4 votes)

#1 7 years ago

Hi everyone,
The code, v0.65 is pretty basic as many of you know. The only way to really score super high scores is to 4/5/6x the penguin scoop for multiplied super jackpots, or get your bonus multipliers up super high to collect a huge bonus.
It got me thinking, let's have some fun and see who can have the most "fun with bonus"....sorry Steve Bowden (lol).

Does anyone have a huge bonus they collected on? How high was it?

Anyone have any other ways to dominate the scoring?

Here is my attempt:

#2 7 years ago

Man remember when WWE was early code and the entire game was bonii. Goddamn bonus counting could last a good 60-120 seconds.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man remember when WWE was early code and the entire game was bonii. Goddamn bonus counting could last a good 60-120 seconds.

That is EXACTLY how this code of Batman is. (Very reminiscent of WWE).

I think they'll probably change this in later code updates, but it's fun to "exploit" while we can.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-bonus-champion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.