(Topic ID: 179689)

Batman 1966 Rulesheet

By mattenno

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

Hi,
Does someone know how works the 3 season inserts above flipper bats? Are they coded yet?
Thanks

#20 6 years ago

According to you, which percent is coded yet? I just would like to evaluate the potential of this pin.
When you beat all 4 major villains, you go to the mini wizard mode. Are there other mini wizard modes? Is there a wizard mode?
I have this pin at home on location, I really like it and enjoy the flow. But I don’t know yet if rules are deep or not, as I don’t know what rules need to be still coded.
As I was hesitant with a SW premium and AS pro, I would like to make the right choice.
Thanks

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure when you got into your Batman 66 ownership but I suggest you give it a little more time before evaluating its completeness. Code stalled for over a year but in the past month there have been 3-4 code drops and Stern has noted a more major complete drop around the New Year. Yes it stinks to wait but you (we) are very close to give up now. Just a consideration.

I had it for only one week.
Installed the last code (it was 0,69 installed!) and my best score is a little 1,2MM, missed the mini wizard mode ( lighted but missed the shot, I believed I had to go to the vuk, while it was the saucer).
I know about code update story, I just hope Lyman is going forward in the code updates.
I just try to know the potential of this game with code completed and so to know what is left to code, how many wizard modes are supposed to be...
Thanks

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Unless I missed something in your post .69 is Far from the most recent code and would explain why you are not enjoying the game! .69 is basically a box of lights with flippers.

No, I started to play it with 0,69 when I had it ( it is effectively a turd with this code) and I had quickly update code with 0,84. It is now really great to play. Did my best score with 0.84 code

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-1966-rulesheet?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.