3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Ant16bar2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi I have a Williams pitch and bat machine I wanted to add more power to the bat.The coil is A H 23 870 can I replace it with a stronger coil . If so is there a number for the coil .

#2 3 years ago

Most likely the bat is weak because things are gummed up, or the linkage is worn out.

Before you start to change out the coil, take everything apart and clean. Also, possibly put a new sleeve in the coil.

As a last resort, you can take a few windings off your current coil to get more power. I personally would not go crazy and take too many off though.

But, honestly, do the first part and clean and tighten up the mechanics and you probably will be good

#3 3 years ago

Great help thank you

#4 3 years ago

Agree with the clean and new sleeve tip. Also on many of the William's baseball games, 'power' to the bat is adjustable. I know it is on my 1966 'Pitch and Bat' - you simply rotate a rheostat to make it stronger or weaker.

#5 3 years ago

Hi just wanted to say that I took apart the and coil and plunger .Wis works great the ball almost broke the glass thank you guy that’s why this forum is great .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bat-coil-on-em-pinball- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.