(Topic ID: 257023)

Bash Gary Stern Balrog LoTR

By alienpoker

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

If you haven’t tried it, you can turn the Balrog into Gary Stern on your Lord of the Rings or Lord of the Rings -(le) with this Easter Egg:
    You should set Consolation Balrog (Feature #34) to Both. This increases the chance of seeing it.
    Try this flipper code:
    Flip Both.
    Then: 6L R 9L R 6L R 9L R (should hear Balrog Roar)
    On 3rd ball especially, if you hit the cave shot 3 times or get a mystery Balrog you can Bash Gary.
    If Consolation Balrog is Off, it won't work. If FoTR starts, you won't see it.

BTW- I have a blog on owning a NIB LoTR LE, which I bought years ago:
    http://lotrpinball.blogspot.com/?m=0

#2 4 years ago

Is it drunk?

#3 4 years ago

WTF?

#4 4 years ago

Really? Cool! Never heard of this. So Gary’s head appears on the dmd? Or is it a dragon with gary’s Head?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

Really? Cool! Never heard of this. So Gary’s head appears on the dmd? Or is it a dragon with gary’s Head?

Keith Johnson's old pinside avatar was the image of Balrog with Gary's face.

#6 4 years ago

Huh, never heard about this one before. I'd certainly be interested to see a video of it.

[edit]: Found one!

#7 4 years ago

I seem to have accidentally discovered a different type of easter egg on another machine, but have never mentioned it, because I don't know how to repeat. I was flipping back and forth through the different info screens in attract, and all of a sudden, the machine had 10 credits!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bash-gary-stern-balrog-lotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.