(Topic ID: 330736)

Basements. Why Are They There And Where Are They?

By punkin

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

van7 (resized).jpg
    VmY.gif
    G4 Basement - 2-24-2023, 12.59.28am (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    A2D62432-F2A7-4191-BC8D-37F895F5C24F (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    did-you-ever-lick-a-battery-1860948446 (resized).jpg
    giphy (13).gif
    DSCF2023[1] (resized).jpg
    DSCF2018[1] (resized).jpg
    1024px-Cheater_plug_edited (resized).jpg
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    11800578-8E47-431E-965C-8B54FFDE8485 (resized).jpeg
    https___cf-images.ap-southeast-2.prod.boltdns.net_v1_static_664969388001_40bd71aa-98ec-4d2e-8215-f8e5927b6948_d2c1035c-e00a-4450

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoodude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 1 year ago

Queen Anne victorian for the win! Above ground basement (originally used for livestock) stays cool in the summer, easy to heat in the winter, walk out, no stairs, no flooding, perfect for pins, love , love love my basement!
    Bad idea, puffft. Just think of all the cool critters you'd find I'd you had basements in Oz!!
    I'd keep my goannas there!
    B

#290 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'll see your Evil Knievel and raise you a Steve Irwin

Yeah, but we had Authur Jones, no way in a million years Steve tops Aurthur, not no how.

Aurthur Jones (resized).pngAurthur Jones (resized).pngfaster younger (resized).pngfaster younger (resized).png
    #297 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I'll see your Arthur Jones and raise you a bare footed bushman. Steve irwin was a watered down version of him.
    [quoted image]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Bredl
    Barefoot Bushman
    Rob Bredl got his nickname "barefoot bushman" because he has the habit of getting around barefoot, both at home and in the bush, even if he is out catching crocodiles.
    The oldest and original Bredl Zoo "Bredl's Wonder World of Wildlife" is located in Renmark - South Australia. His Barefoot Bushman Wildlife Park "Blue Planet" is located near Airlie Beach, near the Whitsunday Islands in North Queensland. The latest project of the Bredl family is located about 50 km south of Airlie Beach at Midge Point. Bredl's Blue Planet is a wildlife sanctuary in which animals in the wild can be observed on 175 acres. A huge lake and the untouched nature are to give the impression of a mini Kakadu National Park.
    On 22 September 2016 Rob Bredl was bitten by a crocodile he was attempting to feed in his "Blue Planet Park". He was taken by Air Ambulance to Hospital for treatment to injuries on one of his hands and thighs.[4]
    My two big snakes species are named after his brother.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morelia_bredli

Rad! I knew about Bredl, I've worked with those little blighters before, fun stuff!!

But yeah, if you want to have your mind blown, do a little research on old Aurthur and watch some "Wild Cargo" the first wildlife show ever! Just unbelievable stuff, craziest life story I've ever read, makes William Bebe look like a punk!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoodude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/basements-why-are-they-there-and-where-are-they?tu=zoodude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.