image-761.jpg
image-687.jpg
image-388.jpg
image-590.jpg
image-103.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Cl comes through with a great deal again now time to restore a bit and get playing perfect!!!!!!guy had 15 calls in 5 minutes plus some emails I beat them all to it what a rush lol image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Nice find!

#3 6 years ago

Unloaded and cleaned cab looks perfect playfield is next.....

#4 6 years ago

More photos?

#5 6 years ago

If you have a great find - brag.

WITH LOTS OF PICTURES !!!

#6 6 years ago

Here's some pre clean pics grossimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#7 6 years ago

Nice!

#8 6 years ago

The real question… does it work? I have been fighting a CPU on mine for months.

#9 6 years ago

Yes it does thank god or it did before I took it apart when I'm done cleaning ect Ile plug her back in then we shall see lol!!!

#10 6 years ago

Was this the one in Rochester, if so my buddy was second in line. Congrats! He hates you

#11 6 years ago

I saw that ad when it popped up a half hour after it was posted. I figured it was already gone by that point. Nice find

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Was this the one in Rochester, if so my buddy was second in line. Congrats! He hates you

Yes sir pinball was in victor NY.I would hate me too.the number one guy was there lookin at it from up the rd and passed cuz he wasn't a pin head and knew nothing about them so the seller actually called me back to my total amazement lol victory is mine!!!!!deals like that are few and far between.finally I got one

#13 6 years ago

Love it!!!

#14 6 years ago

This is the pin that set me on this crazy obsession.... 15 years later and I still don't have one.... Congrats!!!

#15 6 years ago

Nice find. My HH was in the same condition. It was a lot of fun to restore and well worth it. I'll never part with it.

#16 6 years ago

Im guessing the price would make us all even more jealous!!??

Congrats on the find!

#17 6 years ago

So how much??

#18 6 years ago

Great find Congrats!!!!

#19 6 years ago

Game was listed for 500

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Game was listed for 500

#21 6 years ago

Awesome pick up, definitely on my short want list

#22 6 years ago

Super find. Looks like it will clean up pretty nicely.

#23 6 years ago

Everybody like the gameplay on HH???

I can't get into it, although I want to LOVE this pin as I am a haunted house ride/horror/art nerd and this pin fits the bill - great art, great sound, basement level, played this as a kid.

Just seems "sluggish" and I can't make out the rules too well...........

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Everybody like the gameplay on HH???
I can't get into it, although I want to LOVE this pin as I am a haunted house ride/horror/art nerd and this pin fits the bill - great art, great sound, basement level, played this as a kid.
Just seems "sluggish" and I can't make out the rules too well...........

One of my wife's favorite games.

"Sluggish" is a good word to describe the game play. It bugs me a bit, but you get used to it.

#25 6 years ago

Gameplay is more classic fresh rubs and wax definetly helps get it movin

#26 6 years ago

It looks like that HH has seen a lot of "player love".

Steve

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

One of my wife's favorite games.
"Sluggish" is a good word to describe the game play. It bugs me a bit, but you get used to it.

It's a game that needs to be set up right for sure to make it hard to control, but it's definitely a weird playing game.
I regret the last one I sold, which had full mylar top and bottom playfields (no wear)

Good grab op,
might grab one again someday, as the art and theme is so good.

#28 6 years ago

Was in this dudes basement for 18 years never did a thing to it including clean it or change the rubs lol!!

#29 6 years ago

nice snatchin' yetti

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside