(Topic ID: 176198)

Based on your experience can you suggest NIB seller?

By WilkesE

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

Another recommendation for game exchange. He is also great for service of you need any after.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

Cointaker did me right.

I'll never buy nib from cointaker. They ripped me off for $750 on my down payment for Ben heck zombie game which I explicitly bought through them because they are supposedly reputable and established which gave me some assurance at the time. I know everything went south with jpop but they are the ones I paid for the initial down payment and they are the ones that owe me a refund on that amount. Any queries into this go without response. I've put down deposits with other companies for nib such as with gex and I got refunded no problem.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Chris and Melissa at CT are good people and great friends
    At no fault of theirs a piece of shit like JPOP made off with all moneys
    They too were at great loss of funds
    This is the chance that is being takin on every preorder and is why I NEVER do so
    Sorry for any of you that lost money, but the good people at CT are at no fault of such
    I personally would trust them with anything I have including my home
    Allen Saby

I disagree. It's true that they may have lost money but that is their problem and part of the risk of taking pre-order money as a dealer. I lost $5500 but of that I should be getting $750 back from cointaker whom I paid and is still in business. I could probably sue them and win but it's not really worth it. They could have offered me store credit towards another game, led bulbs, something but instead chose to ignore completely.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/based-on-your-experience-can-you-suggest-nib-seller?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.