4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Ant16bar2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi I have a William Base hit machine when you in 2 player mode and the 1st player is playing if the #1 player hit all targets he will get a extra inning that’s works fine but when extra inning is over the game goes to over the 2nd player lose turn but if #1 player doesn’t get extra inning it will go right to 2 player game work the way it suppose to the problem is the extra inning could use some advise

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ant16bar2:

... when extra inning is over the game goes to over the 2nd player lose turn but ...

Hi Anthony, Good to hear from you but I can't understand what you're trying to say.

#3 4 years ago

Hi Howard how are you the problem is the game works this way when you put 2 credits on game that’s 1 and 2 player 2 player are able to play the first player will play his game when 3 out are displayed the 2 nd player will automatically start up that’s the way it works and is working correctly on the machine but if the first player hits all targets he is awarded a extra inning that’s 3 more out as a bonus when he finishes his game the 2nd player should be able to start his game but the game goes to game over .but the game works fine if there is no extra inning it’s the extra inning that turns game to game over when the first player is done sound crazy but I have 2 of the same games now my first work correctly this one doesn’t

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baseball-game-problem- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.