(Topic ID: 81237)

Baseball Fundraiser - Pinball machine needed!

By Acampero

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Acampero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Acampero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys/gals

I'm hosting a local pinball tournament for my sons baseball team (all the families and friends) over at my house and part of the the prize package I'm looking to give away is a pinball machine.

So, I'm looking for a good deal on a pinball machine that is family friendly that I can offer up as a prize for the tournament. Perhaps an early solid state machine that is reliable. Would even be open to an EM machine. Even the possibility of an arcade machine would be great. I'm open to suggestions.

Located in the Los Angeles area so if anyone knows of a machine that they would be willing to give me a good deal on a players condition pinball/arcade machine that I can use for the cause it would be greatly appreciated.

The tournament is not set in stone yet but I'm hoping to host something in the spring around May. Figured I should get a jump on it and see if I could find something sooner rather than later.

#3 10 years ago

That's a little out of my price range. Looking to spend less than 1k, hopefully in the $600-$700 range.

#6 10 years ago

Baseball theme would be great.

Let me know what you have Dave, maybe it would be worth the shipping? Or maybe some crazy Pinsider would be traveling cross country sometime soon

1 week later
    #8 10 years ago

Bumpity Bump. I love Dave's Grand Slam but the distance may be an issue. Trying to work something out but I figured I would bump to see if there were any ideas.

Arn

#12 10 years ago

Still looking into it Dave
    In the meantime...bump

#14 10 years ago

I thrive on luck

#15 10 years ago

I have a lead on a possible arcade cabinet but I'm still keeping all options open.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Just keep me in the loop so I know what the plan is...
    Dave

Of course Dave. Your option is still my favorite.

#19 10 years ago

Still looking at options.

2 weeks later
    #20 10 years ago

Still on the hunt.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Acampero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baseball-fundraiser-pinball-machine-needed?tu=Acampero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.