(Topic ID: 112920)

Barry Oursler Joins Heighway Pinball

By HeighwayPinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Barry & Andrew.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heighwaypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Legendary game designer, Barry Oursler, has officially joined Heighway Pinball.

Barry’s career spans more than 35 years and has seen him designing pinball machines such as Gorgar, Solar Fire, Pin*Bot, Jungle Lord, Cyclone, Dirty Harry and Junkyard.

Company CEO, Andrew Heighway says: “Barry Oursler is one of my all time favourite pinball designers, so I am extremely happy that Barry is joining our team. Barry has been away from pinball for too long, so we are all very excited to see what Barry will design for us”.

Barry says “I am very excited to get back into pinball and that Andrew has given me this chance! I really can't wait to get started on my first game design in 19 years!”

As well as working on a brand new licensed game – due for release in late 2015 – Barry will also be helping and consulting with current games in Heighway’s development programme.

Andrew adds “Barry will also be helping us with the current games we have in development, such as Alien Pinball, and his wealth of experience will help us to make our games the best they can be”

Photo courtesy of Pinball News

Barry & Andrew.jpgBarry & Andrew.jpg
    #18 9 years ago

And the announcement on our YouTube video update today...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heighwaypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barry-oursler-joins-heighway-pinball?tu=heighwaypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.