Barrel 'O Fun '62

By John41051

11 months ago

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 11 months ago

Just a simple request. I'm looking for the above listed machine. I played this machine with a Spot-em backglass in my youth (I'm 67). As you know, this was due to Ohio gambling rules. I bought a machine over 2 years ago and took it to someone who said they would get it operating. Well, I was led along...and led along. "I'll get to it as soon as I can"..."I'm waiting on parts". Come to find out that it was sitting in his shop...from the day I dropped it off. Picked it up, in pieces, and it looks I should have known better. The only thing worth the backglass.
Oh, well...if anyone has one of these simple 6 card machines...please let me know.

#2 11 months ago

Talk to Nick @bingopodcast he'll be able to help you get yours fixed and put you in contact with other bingo collectors.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 18.99
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 55.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 9.95
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 335 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside