Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by JosiahCox
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Looking for a price check on a project Barracora.

Playfield has some wear around the lower inserts. Some of it down to the wood. Cab and BG look good. No clue on the condition of the boards. I know it's not currently flipping.

I don't have pics so I know it's hard to place a value but your thoughts on value are appreciated. Cheers!

#2 8 years ago

I knows it's not a common game but help a brother out people.

Guess I'll play a few games and wait longer.

#3 8 years ago

I'd guess probably around $1500.

#4 8 years ago

I think 1500 is a little high with wear and not working. I gave 300 for mine, but that as a long time ago and was similar in shape.

I would guess 800 with a rare good backglass.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

I think 1500 is a little high with wear and not working. I gave 300 for mine, but that as a long time ago and was similar in shape.
I would guess 800 with a rare good backglass.

Oh, missed the non working part. Knock a few hundred bucks off my estimate.

#6 8 years ago

WOW!!! $1500...please give me a call ...I have a bunch of old crusty projects I'd sell for $1500!!!...Here's my thoughts...I bought a Barracora about 2 years ago for probably around $1100..Backglass is perfect,,cabinet is nice shape, and playfield was in decent shape with some touchups...Game was playing 100%, and all rubbers and lights were in good shape....So PLEASE!!! DO NOT pay $1500 for a project!!!....If you have to do playfield work, and sounds like some electric issues..(flippers)...I wouldn't go near $1000...Also just to mention I bought the pinball from a reputable Pinball repair tech. who does a great job, so it wasn't some machine sitting around in need of work...Beware of these project games!!!...So many things you might not be aware of if the game is not playing!!..and don't fall for that famous line...."It's probably just a blown fuse!!!"..GOOD LUCK!!

#7 8 years ago

they sell between 800 and 1800 pending many things. a blown out tore up flakey backglass project game on ebay sold for over $900 not long ago and they would not ship. looked like it had water damage too. so....who knows. and if it doesnt work it pendsd exactly what doesnt work, whats hacked, whats not, etc. i mean, what if all displays and boards had issues? obviously that price is $500 range IMO unless bg and pf are immaculate.
lots of variables.

#8 8 years ago

I have my eye on one that is in nice shape and plays great for less then $1500.
I would say around $600 to $800. Meaning I would only pay $600 but other might pay up to $800. But I'm cheap!

#9 8 years ago

$1000 would be my max

Great game though

#10 8 years ago

Looking for a NOS backglass or a NOS or even used playfield if anyone has anything.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

$1000 would be my max
Great game though

I think this is right about at the mark for this title in said condition. In my area there's very few projects available at all, much less for under a grand...and if this title was being sold as working they'd be asking something ridiculous, like $2495. Right now we have a Rollergames for $2895, a Lazer Ball for $2395, and a Comet for $2595. These have been posted forever.

Personally, I don't see Barracoras for sale ever, So yeah, if I wanted it badly enough I'd have to place an offer of $1000 to try to steal it away from the local flippers who would offer less and throw it up on Ebay for triple the price and let it sit forever - If I could act fast enough to even get an offer in.

#12 8 years ago

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lodi, WI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Myers, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Tools
Pincoder Store

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barracora-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.