Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Fortytwo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Hello,
I have some parts for sale that I can bring down to Chicagoland swap meet. I will be there on Friday until 11 ish. If you want it sooner or aren't going everything is avalible for pickup in Stevens Point , WI. I am only bringing down what is spoken for since I don't have too much room and would like to have room to bring something back.
I will post a picture and description as I go through what I have. Please pm me to discuss price and make arrangements.
Thanks
Ed

#2 4 years ago

Stern lectronomo cabinet and playfeild. Playfeild is in nice shape but the backglass and boards are gone, transformer and rectifier board are present.
Sold.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#3 4 years ago

Mr. And Ms. Pacman score glass. In nice shape some delamation in middle bottom. Color is still there see picture. Glass was sealed by previous owner.
$50 obo

image.jpeg

#4 4 years ago

Lectronomo does have playfeild glass was remove for picture.

#5 4 years ago

What kind of swap meet is happening?

#6 4 years ago

On Friday the 13th there is the Chicagoland jukebox slot machine show in st Charles il. setup day. Before the sun rises people open up the trucks to load into the show. Some people pay just to go to sell. Not huge but unique items. Lasts until noon at the latest. Some time is spent waiting for a new trailer to open or someone to unload. I don't sell the but have meet people with or for parts a few times.
Clay has some videos on you tube, and they have a website. No fee to attend swap.
I wish someone would put on a good used pinball arcade swap meet, cheap to vend so you get guys cleaning out basements and that don't feel they need to make a ton of money back. I know this one is pricy to vend at so it does drive the prices up.
Fortytwo.

#7 4 years ago

Hokus Pokus populated playfeild. Sold

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#8 4 years ago

Three playfeilds Togo together. Old Chicago restoration has been started the other two are delaminating. Would be good for practice or to use as wall hangers. I want to sell all three together. $125 for all three.
Having issues uploading. Will do tonight.

#9 4 years ago

[attachment=0,undefined caption="image.jpeg"]

#10 4 years ago

image.jpeg

#11 4 years ago

Bezerk arcade monitor glass. Scratches on back. $25
Donkey kong original plastic overlay in nice shape, no cracks or burns. $75
Gorf lower marquee nice shape no cracks, some paint wear on the inside corner. Wiring and lamp sockets in tack and good shape. $50
Tank monitor bezel surround, some scratches on top, will clean up nice. $40image.jpegimage.jpeg

#12 4 years ago

Apollo translight doesn't appear to ever been installed, some handling marks $30
Big guns translight. Some paint missing around castle nose sold
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#13 4 years ago

Toledo playfeild, ok shape, restorable partially populated on the front, has most of the bits on the back. $75 oboimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#14 4 years ago

Cleopatra back glass, some flaking in average condition. $100 obo

FYI I'm not interested in shipping at this time. I can bring to Chicagoland show on nov 13th I will be there from 6:00 to 11:00. Or you can pickup in Custer.image.jpegimage.jpeg

#15 4 years ago

United crystal shuffle bowler back glass set. Wood frame for upper included with hardware on back. $100
oboimage.jpeg

#16 4 years ago

Fireball home. In really nice shape comes with original legs. BUT has not circuit board. Would make an awesome coffee table because of the size of lower box and the upper box will hang nicely on the wall. Glass is in awesome shape. $150

image.jpegimage.jpeg$150

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Toledo playfeild, ok shape, restorable partially populated on the front, has most of the bits on the back. $75 oboimage.jpeg image.jpeg

was that in a fire? or just mold...

#18 4 years ago

Anyone who wants to give it a shot I have the board...pm if you buy it.

Quoted from Fortytwo:

Fireball home. In really nice shape comes with original legs. BUT has not circuit board. Would make an awesome coffee table because of the size of lower box and the upper box will hang nicely on the wall. Glass is in awesome shape. $150
image.jpeg image.jpeg $150

#19 4 years ago

Interested in the big guns translight. PM'ing you to see if we can work something out.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

was that in a fire? or just mold...

Not in a fire. Either I'm thinking water damage or something.
I have room to bring the fireball home and a couple playfeilds to Chicago.

#21 4 years ago

Lectronomo and hokus pokus are both sold. Pending on big Guns translight.

#22 4 years ago

A nice set of asteroids paperwork. $20
image.jpeg

#23 4 years ago

Harlem globetrotter snack glass. All the ink is here and lift rail. BUT. The paint is starting to lift with a leopard like pattern. If taken care of should be good to use for years to come
Sold
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#24 4 years ago

High speed 2 getaway speaker panel plastic. In nice shape, no gouges across window or on it at all. Used. Sold
image.jpeg

#25 4 years ago

Cybernaught playfeild. It's in good shape but someone removed some if the inserts, I don't know if they popped out or what the reasoning. They are standard size, would make a beautiful restoration. Not a common game and the wear area right in front of the flippers is in awesome shape. Sold
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#26 4 years ago

Less than a week to the Friday show. All arrangements must be made by Thursday night. I want to pack up and go to bed earily since I'm driving to the swap real earily.
Fortytwo

#27 4 years ago

Globtrotters glass is sold.

#28 4 years ago

Updated some prices and marked sold items. I have room to bring more to Chicago area. Thanks.

#29 4 years ago

Just a few more days until I make the trip. I am making a stop n Madison on my way back.
Fortytwo

#30 4 years ago

Last chance. Going to call it in a couple hours.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 90.00
Lighting - Led
Geeteoh Electronics
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside