Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Not in a barn..but a basement. Very dirty games. #2 Dimensions, Eldorado, Pro Football + wood rails...a Challenger... too much work for me. Supposedly 100% there...but haven't been running for years. What's a Dimension or Pro Football worth in neglected condition?

#2 10 years ago

Nice finds!
Could be fun projects to pick up now and work on this winter.

#3 10 years ago

A Pro Football in neglected condition just sold on eBay for $300ish. I'd expect Dimension to be the same - It's rare, but I believe that the gameplay isn't really there on that one.

I PMed about the Challenger. I have no idea what it is worth, and with so few made it might be impossible to fix, but I'd love if it was cheap to get it and try to fix it up for the MGC. It's unique for sure!

#4 10 years ago

I'm not much of an EM collector/expert but those are some highly collectible games if they are in repairable condition! If you end up passing on any of them let me know as myself or some of the other Madison area collectors would likely be interested in them. thanks!

Mike

#5 10 years ago

My 1956 Gottlieb Fair Lady was in a barn just outside Cross Plains-right off Hwy 14 before the Town of Cross Plains sign. Saved it from sure demise and had PinRescue make it correct again. Wisconsin has many pickers delights.....

#6 10 years ago

Cool stuff, I'd love an Eldorado..let me know if you pass on these

#7 10 years ago

I will try to get the guy to let me give out his number. My plate is full at the moment and I'm not a flipper. The guy has no computer/Internet, so be prepared for no pics. I'll respond to all above. Good luck!

#8 10 years ago

Fun stuff, Im not into EM's but hope you guys get your mitts on em.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I will try to get the guy to let me give out his number. My plate is full at the moment and I'm not a flipper. The guy has no computer/Internet, so be prepared for no pics. I'll respond to all above. Good luck!

PM sent!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Keep em local if you decide to pass them along!!!

No need to pass them along to any flippers. I am happy to lend a had or store for any non-flippers looking for these.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I sent a pm earlier today - if anyone gets a Dimension with a good playfield and wants to sell or trade I have the following: Atlantis, Buckaroo, Subway. All I need is a good playfield for my Dimension.

#12 10 years ago

Hopefully all were responded to. Never had a "find" before. Finding and finding somebody willing to sell are two different things I guess. Looked promising..but the guy changed his mind for now. The "but they're just sitting there...." speech didn't work. Someone else commented to me that they had experienced this before. Entertaining when it's on American Pickers.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im not into EM's

Watsa matta witcha, Mac?

#14 10 years ago

Happened to me three times in the last 4 months. Pickers reference is not far off. Owner of old ratty game(s) gets wind of the big prices their game is worth. The rest is history......

#15 10 years ago

Never talked money though. Asked me if I wanted to buy one...then had second thoughts. I really don't know enough to throw any numbers out on the bunch. That would be gambling on my part, and like I said, I'm no flipper (no offense to flippers). A dilemma. Maybe I'll have to grow a couple and go back. Knowing me..I'd overpay..and be exactly where I didn't want to be.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Watsa matta witcha, Mac?

Sorry man, just cant get into them but Id never rip anyone for loving them. If you dont like TZ though, I will pummel you

#17 10 years ago

As for condition relating to value in the rough-I would check out the back glass first for peeling if it's been sitting in area that has had wide temp./humidity fluctuations. It they are just dirty, they might be worth several thousands all together. If moderate to severe damage (playfields, cabinets, glass, mechanicals) would be far less. So condition is everything in a deal like this on your end. I would try to offer a fair price citing condition of games. Sounds like the owner either thinks they are a gold mine (yes, those are mostly very desirable titles), or he doesn't really know a reasonable value?

#18 10 years ago

Eldorado is a good game. I'd be looking for one if I wasn't out of room.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If you dont like TZ though, I will pummel you

Uhhhhhhhhh.........

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Uhhhhhhhhh.........

What? WHAT?!? Finish it!

#21 10 years ago

If you like TZ, it's OK with me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barn-find-madison-wi-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.