Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 176 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chucktee
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    what-the-1 (resized).jpg
    image-657.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_5.jpeg
    MetEQ3.jpg
    MetEQ2.jpg
    MetEQ1.jpg
    capfan-pin2.jpg
    image.jpg
    20140928_212911.jpg
    00u0u_3adNqO1BSMf_600x450.jpg
    trash-shirt-1.jpg
    Cheapo-Shirt-Back.png
    Cheapo-Shirt-Front.png
    image-498.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Whose making the CBC shirts??

I would but I can't afford the licensing fees.

*edit* I can probably work with the broken flipper idea though.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Cheap basturd!

SEE THERE YOU GO! I'M IN!

#23 9 years ago

I think best deal was a Pinbot for 200 that had no issue other than the lady had no idea where the power switch was. Was missing the topper dome but who the crap cares.

#26 9 years ago

Getting started....was busy tonight so didn't get much done.. =P

cheapoShirt-228.pngcheapoShirt-228.png

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I like this thread. Unfortunately, I think I'm disqualified from joining based on my current lineup.

It's okay, I feel that way too, but I do have a 150 buck EM sitting in my living room, so it's okay, right?

#40 9 years ago

Chug chug chug...

cheapoShirt2.pngcheapoShirt2.png

#41 9 years ago

Okay so.....anyone interested?

cheapoShirt-112.pngcheapoShirt-112.png

#43 9 years ago

If it wasn't obvious, it's front/back. I'm asking Robin's permission to use Pinside's name, and I'll have to do some actual alignment on something other than MS PAINT....hell, who am I kidding, I'll probably try to vectorize it too. It's all pixel art by hand, Inkscape should be able to auto-vector this with very little trouble except the text...and I have the fonts, so...yeah.

Let me get all my ducks in a row, proper like.....and I'll see what we can do. I can't use Inkscape at work and I'm very rarely at home with free time, so hopefully the auto-vecotorizer makes quick work of it and all I have to do is re-type the text!

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

LOL, been there done that years ago ... bought the shirt. A lot of our members are posting here now.
    Steve
    formerly CARGPB1, I guess it would now be CAPB1

Well, now you'll have another shirt to buy, with 50% reduced eliteism included no charge LOL.

#71 9 years ago

Woohoo! It's all vectorized!

Cheapo-Shirt-Front.pngCheapo-Shirt-Front.png
    Cheapo-Shirt-Back.pngCheapo-Shirt-Back.png

#79 9 years ago

Yeah, clearly shirts will not be free, but they will be available for purchase soon-ish. I sent the EPS files out last night, will see how pricing turns out.

TECHNICALLY, all the "white" you see in the photo is transparent EXCEPT for the scratches/highlights in the ball, and the white of the flipper. He has a bunch of different shirt colors, so I will try and make more than just white shirts available. It's pretty trivial for me to go in, edit the colors to something complimentary for other shirt colors, and give him the files back. I just need a list of what colors he has. Starting with white though and we'll see how it prints up.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Frax. You should give the shirts a dingy vintage look

lol, that would be pretty cool, but I don't know where I can buy bulk distressed shirts at a cheap price. Besides, if you get them with white shirt color, they will look 'vintage' soon enough!

#104 9 years ago

Sounds like a good deal to me. Sure, it's not OMGZOR phenomenal but I'd have a real hard time turning down a 2k RFM.

#122 9 years ago

Might have a shirt pic for you guys sometime this weekend.

#134 9 years ago

We picked up a free Hang Glider last night. And we're so bad that it took us about eight months to pick it up from the time it was initially "given" to us, and THEY DRILLED THE HEAD LOCK FOR US.

#142 9 years ago

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

Before anyone asks, the text on the back was a bit high on this first print (single shirt...) and won't be an issue with future shirts. Color will match the other red text!

image-657.jpgimage-657.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
    #150 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Any word on the cheap bastard shirts?

Um.......let me poke the guy. The file has been out of my hands since I made that post last month..

#152 9 years ago

It's no wonder you don't have your location posted. With deals like that I wouldn't either. 600 WCS...

#155 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaTa:

He did... Scranton, Pa. NE Pa

I wasn't gonna assume because it was in his name that was his location, but okay.

#158 9 years ago

SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE PINBALLSWAG SITE:

http://pinballswag.com/product.php?productid=81&cat=1&page=1

#160 9 years ago

Glad I can help.

1 year later
    #169 7 years ago

Gonna have to bring this thread back from the dead. Just picked up a $150 Magnotron.

#173 7 years ago

Nice, man. I wish I had saved my shirt design. I had two printed before, still have them.

#175 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

not a pin but I recently picked up a space invaders cocktail table for 15 bucks and it actually works and is in beautiful shape.

I'd call that epically qualified.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bargain-basement-club?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.