(Topic ID: 85698)

Barenaked Ladies!!!!! (Important pinball guys)

By PismoArcade

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Sheprd
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bj3PnTGCQAAeJIM.jpg-large.jpeg
    Bj7fhekCUAAVnN2.jpg-large.jpeg
    Bj3ynwhCUAA-gG8.jpg-large.jpeg
    ER_S-Man.jpg
    ER_Fathom.jpg
    Ed R & Stu 2.jpg
    Ed R & Stu 1.jpg
    Bj1ryW8CcAAc80H.jpg-large.jpeg
    #1 10 years ago

Ed Robertson just posted this on the BNL Twitter.

"I just met the pinball king. So fun!"

Ed posts about pinball often. Can't wait to meet Steve at PAGG!

Bj1ryW8CcAAc80H.jpg-large.jpegBj1ryW8CcAAc80H.jpg-large.jpeg

#2 10 years ago

Pinball community is a small world. But not that small.

If I had a million dollars...

#3 10 years ago

He needs to say "Pinch Me"

#4 10 years ago

Talking with Stu from CPR, Ed hung out at Stu's house in AZ a while ago for hours on end.
    If you have ever seen Stu's incredible 80+ machine collection you will drool.

#6 10 years ago

Opened thread hoping to see barenaked ladies, only see two dudes, closing thread.

#7 10 years ago

Holy hell....I just rode the elevator up with him....had no clue

#8 10 years ago

Was that picture taken at the old apartment?

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

Was that picture taken at the old apartment?

Yeah.... "One Week" ago.

Been a fan since their first tour of the U.S. I've seen them live several times.

#10 10 years ago

I like Ed's songs pretty well. I really did prefer the songs of Steven Page, however, and he is sorely missed.

#11 10 years ago

Yeah Ed spent some time in the 70 Pin Emporium...He showed up about 10 am, We had a Blast playing pinball till about 3 pm, took him out to lunch and then he came back around 8 pm & we played pinball till midnight....Ed is a great guy and a great friend.....and he is a collector & pinhead......

Quoted from ThePinCollector:

Talking with Stu from CPR, Ed hung out at Stu's house in AZ a while ago for hours on end. If you have ever seen Stu's incredible 80+ machine collection you will drool.

Ed R & Stu 1.jpgEd R & Stu 1.jpg Ed R & Stu 2.jpgEd R & Stu 2.jpg ER_Fathom.jpgER_Fathom.jpg ER_S-Man.jpgER_S-Man.jpg
    #12 10 years ago

My first thought was "man, "Eddie" looks a lot older than I remember, what with they greying receding hair.

And then I thought, hey, he looks like me .

"Gordon" was one of the first albums I remember listening to way back in ~ Grade 8-10 (somewhere in then... I don't want to say Grade 9 for potentially obvious reasons ).

It still makes the cut when I am loading up the CD player doing an epic housing or pin project... I remember listening to it during my BK playfield swap, room paintings etc...

#13 10 years ago

Hey stu what's that speed racer car in the photo? I'd like to see it better. I'm a speed racer fan,used to watch it all the time, that is cool. Ed

#14 10 years ago
    #15 10 years ago

Three more pics that Ed just posted. For Gary, He wrote "This man kept pinball alive. It's Gary Stern!!! #ImTotallyGeekingOut."

Bj7fhekCUAAVnN2.jpg-large.jpegBj7fhekCUAAVnN2.jpg-large.jpeg Bj3ynwhCUAA-gG8.jpg-large.jpegBj3ynwhCUAA-gG8.jpg-large.jpeg Bj3PnTGCQAAeJIM.jpg-large.jpegBj3PnTGCQAAeJIM.jpg-large.jpeg
    #17 10 years ago

Were is the naked ladies ? lol xD

#18 10 years ago

Haha, I thought that was him walking around today. I almost asked him at one point.

#19 10 years ago

They are one my favorite bands, wish I was at TPF..damn!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Yeah Ed spent some time in the 70 Pin Emporium...He showed up about 10 am, We had a Blast playing pinball till about 3 pm, took him out to lunch and then he came back around 8 pm & we played pinball till midnight....Ed is a great guy and a great friend.....and he is a collector & pinhead......

Ed R & Stu 1.jpg 106 KB

Ed R & Stu 2.jpg 115 KB

ER_Fathom.jpg 112 KB

ER_S-Man.jpg 110 KB

Stu, what the HELL is MY gameroom doing in YOUR house!?!?

/envy off

#21 10 years ago

yeah, shit happens huh.....

Quoted from Rick432:

Stu, what the HELL is MY gameroom doing in YOUR house!?!?

#22 10 years ago

"Good Canadian Kid", doing well for himself.

#23 10 years ago

I got to play Ed on Mirror Universe, which was a bit like being in a mirror universe. We talked pinball the whole game and I tried not to gush too much about BNL.

1 year later
    #24 8 years ago

Silverball tour stop numer 4, Red Rock, is on AXS TV. Catch it if you can. BNL rocks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barenaked-ladies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.