Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by slgerber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

content.pv6tovji2zjp45_qb1wgbvlarhgmczqcwt74ux9x4h4.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I caught a story on etalk (celebrity news) the other day featuring the lead singer of the music group Barenaked Ladies. Ed Robertson is a huge pinhead, he commented that he's always playing and fixing his own games. Here a vid of him playing monster bash in NYC. I couldn't find the etalk clip, but it's cool to find out that celebrities share the same passions as the rest of us.

I know it would probably never happen, but for a music pin, I'd play a Barenaked ladies game. Honestly just a game based around their first album Gordon would be fun.

If I had a million dollars multiball, could make Apollo 13 multiball seem calm.
    This is me in grade 9 mode...
    You could be my yoko Ono mode...

I've had a soft spot in my heart for this band for 20 years, very fun and light hearted music.

#2 9 years ago

Ed has been spotted at the TPF last year and at Pinball Expo in Chicago this past year.

I lucked into having breakfast with him and the Marco Specialties group and gave him a sneak peak of the Pinball Circus project.

Their new album is called Silverball and has a song called Silverball on it so the pinball bug is starting to spread to their music.

#3 9 years ago

*Opens thread*

#4 9 years ago

Maybe Ed can save the Skit-B project by giving them permission to re-theme Predator to a Barenaked Ladies pin

#5 9 years ago

this guy was the host of the costume contest at the arcade last halloween...

#6 9 years ago

Totally not what I expected ....lol

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

Totally not what I expected ....lol

"Bare Naked Ladies", is completely different from "Bare naked ladies".

#8 9 years ago

Hopefully the song Silverball is good! This century needs a Pinball Wizard equivalent.

#9 9 years ago

Cool post Dog, thanks.... Pic is for the folks who clicked on this thread for a whole other reason

#10 9 years ago

Those are neat

#11 9 years ago
    content.pv6tovji2zjp45_qb1wgbvlarhgmczqcwt74ux9x4h4.jpgcontent.pv6tovji2zjp45_qb1wgbvlarhgmczqcwt74ux9x4h4.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bare-naked-ladies-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.