Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by kollkos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1961-carling-black-label-beer-ad-they-like-it (resized).jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

When I went to barcade in dallas, it just seemed so alien to me to see these kids running around in a bar. Mainly because there were several alcoholic beverages that were left unattended. Just seems like a real easy way to loose a wine and beer or liquor license. you might as well close up shop if you loose that.

There was a restaurant/bar local to me that got their ass in a sling a few years back because of that. Bad experiences usually dictate policy.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

We were in Canada a few years ago and went into this extremely divey bar that had a separate, glassed off, separate entrance area with a whole lot of brand new machines. I think they had SW and DI which had just come out.

No Minors are allowed in Bars, Night Clubs, Pubs, Taverns, and Liquor Stores, in Canada. There are no exceptions. Now, a licenced restaurant is a different thing all together.

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

No Minors are allowed in Bars, Night Clubs, Pubs, Taverns, and Liquor Stores, in Canada. There are no exceptions. Now, a licenced restaurant is a different thing all together.

Same thing in Utah but kids can go into the state liquor store with you, but not all in anything designated a "bar". And only the bars have pinball so...

#54 4 years ago

Thats why its called a barcade and not an arcade........ duh!

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh a fine choice indeed[quoted image]

Ha! Interesting to see an add for the old Carling beer. My work place is built on the former site of the Carling brewery in Natick, MA.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

so I learned!

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

I wish this was the case in the states...too many bars have too many kids running around in them for my tastes. Not the kids fault...it's the entitled parents who feel they should be allowed anywhere...and we all should think their little darlings are just the cutest...please. Just let me get drunk with other miserable adults, would ya?!?! YMMV...

#58 4 years ago

You can enlist when you're 18, and get your ass shot off, but can not go into an barcade to have a beer and play some pins.
    uhhh oke

1 week later
    #59 4 years ago

Hi all! Please help me to sort out an essay. If I understand correctly, the main feature of an essay is a specific theme which contains a problem and stimulates the reader to think. An essay is a subjective author’s point of view. An essay is characterized by an author opinion about the problem, his attitude to the world, his language, and thoughts. Do you think i can buy assignment at CustomWritings, or should I look for someone in the university?

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barcade-no-16-20-year-olds-allowed/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.