lord mod.jpg
DSC02713.JPG
palantir (1)_taille_reelle.jpg
palantir (2)_taille_reelle.jpg
DSC02719.JPG
DSC02715.JPG
sauron eye.jpg
barad dur_taille_reelle.jpg
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago

Add me add me

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Add me add meHello coz6

ok, i add you, but which mods, the all 3 ?

#53 3 years ago

update list
update list
1/Zora Palantir and Barad dur sauron eye ............................................... SENT

2/Robertstone0407 Barad dur sauron eye................................................ waiting

3/paynemic Palantir and Barad dur sauron eye ....................................... SENT

4/dgposter Barad dur sauron eye .......................................................... SENT

5/ jarbijibbo Barad dur sauron eye fire ring ............................................SENT

6/ troz Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir.....................................SENT

7/ Bernardspop Barad dur sauron eye fire ring......................................waiting

8/jakeroons9 Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir.......................waiting

9/jflynn ring fire and Barad dur sauron eye..........................................SENT

10/ jcoble Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir

11/ randmix ring fire and Barad dur sauron eye

now with shipping cost

12/ heartbrand Palantir barad dur
13/ Robknap /Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir
14/ sulli10 / Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir
15/ doghouse /Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir
cle Ellison 3 mods

#54 3 years ago

I got mine installed and they are AMAZING!!!

One question, the palantir mod turns on when it’s supposed to, hit fairly quickly it turns back off even if the palantir shot is still lit. Is that normal behavior? I’d prefer it to stay on any time the shot is available. I’ve gotten quite used to Jays palantir mod that behaves that way.

#55 3 years ago

I made the program as well, it is controlled by lighting the bulb which lights the sphere from the back.
when the palantir insert is on, this does not change, the palantir is turned off and activates when you touch the target, if the palantir insert is off, the palantir also activates when you touch the target.
a lit passage or the start of a mission will also activate palantir.
I spent an incredible amount of time making the best scenario and the ease of data connection and it was the best compromise I could make.

#56 3 years ago

I would almost rather have it on the whole time (like the tower). But the tech is next level!!!

I wonder if a pinduino could control it?

#57 3 years ago

pinduino can not handle such a large amount of data. I do not know this system well but from the little that I read, it uses a core of type atmega 328 which is clocked at 20Mhz.
I tried at the start of this project to take a slightly more powerful card with an ARM 32 core and it was really limited and the images were not beautiful.
I wanted a high quality visual and no choice, it takes a lot of storage space and speed of calculation.
I therefore opted for a card from ADAFRUIT which has a core 6 times faster and a storage capacity of 512 KB and a RAM of 192Kb against 32Kb of storage and 2KB of RAM for the pinduino system.
if you want the palantir to be permanently on, you have to replace the control box with a barad dur program, I can even slightly modify the program to make a random trigger.
contact me by MP if you wish to replace your control box

#58 3 years ago

Thanks!!

Such beautiful mods. I love it.

1 week later
#59 3 years ago

update list
1/Zora Palantir and Barad dur sauron eye ............................................... SENT

2/Robertstone0407 Barad dur sauron eye................................................ waiting

3/paynemic Palantir and Barad dur sauron eye ....................................... SENT

4/dgposter Barad dur sauron eye .......................................................... SENT

5/ jarbijibbo Barad dur sauron eye fire ring ............................................SENT

6/ troz Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir.....................................SENT

7/ Bernardspop Barad dur sauron eye fire ring......................................waiting

8/jakeroons9 Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir.......................waiting

9/jflynn ring fire and Barad dur sauron eye..........................................SENT

10/ jcoble Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir..........................SENT

11/ randmix ring fire and Barad dur sauron eye..................................SENT

now with shipping cost

cle Ellison 3 mods

#60 3 years ago

I come to give you news, my orders for screens and other supplies have been blocked in customs for more than a month, I have no means of providing myself otherwise.
this virus has fucked up the mess on several levels, I will keep you informed of any changes.

I also present a special order to you, a friend asked me for a small program to make a fire effect in the sides.
too bad it is difficult to install because the effect is fantastic

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

I come to give you news, my orders for screens and other supplies have been blocked in customs for more than a month, I have no means of providing myself otherwise.
this virus has fucked up the mess on several levels, I will keep you informed of any changes.
I also present a special order to you, a friend asked me for a small program to make a fire effect in the sides.

Wow! It’s amazing.

#62 3 years ago

That's beautiful...

#64 3 years ago

I have your fire ring already from Modzel Mods. Can you put me down for a Barad dur sauron eye. How do i pay you? paypal? Or i can DM you if you prefer.

thanks so much.

Chris Mollan

#65 3 years ago

Hi all
I finally received my supplies, I have enough to make a 20 mods with screens, I am of course awaiting other orders.
I will contact the next in the list and add the new ones.
again thank you for being patient
update list

10/ jcoble Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir..........................SENT

11/ randmix ring fire and Barad dur sauron eye..................................SENT

now with shipping cost

16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
18/ dkeruza 3 mods
19/ deathhimself 3mods

#66 3 years ago

Awesome I'd love to get all three. Add me to the list please and pm me with a total in USD

#67 3 years ago

Just as a feedback for all of you. I installed Franck's 3 mods for LOTR, the fire ring, the palantir eye and Sauron eye. They are fantastic, fit to the theme and are interactiv. I am playing my LOTR now just to watch the mods, I need to come back to the original goal of the game, lol. Before installing the fire ring, I pushed both flipper buttons to avoid the long intro when starting a ring mod or having the ball in the upper VUK for the POTD. Now after installing the fire ring, I enjoy the fire sequence in the ring and don't push away the intros.

So whatever mod you by from Franck, you won't regret it!

#68 3 years ago

I would like to echo Zora, I just installed the fire ring and Sauron eye, absolutely incredible. I also love to watch the fire ring, amazing effect. And Franck made me a Light Saber for my Star Wars Premium, a phenomenal mod for you Star Wars fans.

#69 3 years ago

Any way to still get these? I would be interested in all 3 if they are still being made. Thanks.

They look great!

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

Wow, love those side rails!!!

#71 3 years ago

If you are still taking orders, I’d like to get in on the palantir orb.

#72 3 years ago

Shoot Franck a PM what you want to purchase and for his payment information as well. He has been busy but he'll reply.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Any way to still get these? I would be interested in all 3 if they are still being made. Thanks.
They look great!

ok i add you on the list

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

If you are still taking orders, I’d like to get in on the palantir orb.

ok for a palantir, you're added

update list

now with shipping cost

16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
18/ dkeruza 3 mods
19/ deathhimself 3mods
20/ coz6 wainting precision
21/viperjelly 3 mods
22/coindropper Palantir

#75 3 years ago

I will take a ring mod if you are still making them.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

I will take a ring mod if you are still making them.

Hello
there are avaible on my web site

https://www.2niro-pinball.com/boutique/Pinball-mods-c27074105

#77 3 years ago

some news, I have advanced on the two mods, I still have to program and assemble the control boxes.
I will make my next shipments next Friday.
lord (2).jpglord (2).jpglord (3).jpglord (3).jpglord (1).jpglord (1).jpg

now with shipping cost

16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
18/ dkeruza 3 mods
19/ deathhimself 3mods
21/viperjelly 3 mods
22/coindropper Palantir
23/ EarlGrey 3 mods

#78 3 years ago

Can't wait to get mine. Question: Are you still making the Scared Stiff Boney Beast LED eyes?

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Can't wait to get mine. Question: Are you still making the Scared Stiff Boney Beast LED eyes?

hello
yes, send me PM if you're interested

#80 3 years ago

Patiently/impatiently waiting
Things are starting to open back up and Chinese shipments are resuming on several things I typically buy over there.

2 weeks later
#81 3 years ago

PM Sent, I would like to be added for all three if still available. Thank you.

#82 3 years ago

Some news, I am still waiting for a new arrival of screens that has been blocked in French customs for almost a month, this damn virus has really screwed up the shit at all levels, thank you for your patience, I am updating on shipments.

now with shipping cost

12/ heartbrand Palantir barad dur ....................................................sent
13/ Robknap /Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir....................waiting
14/ sulli10 / Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir......................waiting
16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
18/ dkeruza 3 mods.......................................................................sent
19/ deathhimself 3mods.................................................................sent
21/viperjelly 3 mods.......................................................................sent
22/coindropper Palantir
23/ EarlGrey 3 mods
24/ busted pin 3 mods

2 weeks later
#83 3 years ago

Hi. I would like all three as well.

#84 3 years ago

Hello all
I have a little stock, it's a crazy story, I received my regulator and my screens and development cards are out of stock.
these ADAFRUITS cards will only be available in two months.
I managed to find them on another site and I took everything from them, unfortunately, I only had 12.
I have to make a trip to Switzerland and I will contact the next on the list at the end of the week.
Thank you for your patience

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from CaveCreekPinball:

Hi. I would like all three as well.

ok i add you OrilliaPin

now with shipping cost

12/ heartbrand Palantir barad dur ....................................................sent
13/ Robknap /Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir....................waiting
14/ sulli10 / Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir......................waiting
16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
18/ dkeruza 3 mods.......................................................................sent
19/ deathhimself 3mods.................................................................sent
21/viperjelly 3 mods.......................................................................sent
22/coindropper Palantir
23/ EarlGrey 3 mods
24/ busted pin 3 mods
25/OrilliaPin 3 mods

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from F-2NIRO:

Hello all
I have a little stock, it's a crazy story, I received my regulator and my screens and development cards are out of stock.
these ADAFRUITS cards will only be available in two months.
I managed to find them on another site and I took everything from them, unfortunately, I only had 12.
I have to make a trip to Switzerland and I will contact the next on the list at the end of the week.
Thank you for your patience

Super excited

#87 3 years ago

Hi! Can I get on the list for your Barad Dur eye and the palantir? I already have your ring of fire mod. I have another palantir sphere mod but I like your better!

#88 3 years ago

+1 for the awesome work you're doing! I can't buy now, but hope to purchase soon!

#89 3 years ago

Hello, I would like all three. Where do I sign?

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

Salut! Puis-je figurer sur la liste pour votre œil Barad Dur et le palantir? J'ai déjà votre mod de ring of fire. J'ai un autre mod de sphère palantir mais j'aime mieux votre!

hello stuckey_t
ok i add you

update list

1 / Zora Palantir et Barad dur sauron eye ......................................... ...... EXPÉDIÉ

2 / Robertstone0407 Barad dur sauron eye ........................................... ..... attendre

3 / Oeil palantir et Barad dur sauron paynémique .......................................

4 / dgposter Barad dur oeil sauron ........................................... ............... EXPÉDIÉ

5 / jarbijibbo Barad dur anneau de feu oeil sauron ......................................... ...EXPÉDIÉ

6 / troz Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir ..................................... SENT

7 / Bernardspop Barad dur sauron eye fire ring ...................................... en attente

8 / jakeroons9 Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir ....................... attente

9 / Jflynn ring fire et Barad dur sauron eye ........................................ ..EXPÉDIÉ

10 / jcoble Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir .......................... ENVOYÉ

11 / Randmix ring fire et Barad dur sauron eye .................................. ENVOYÉ

maintenant avec frais de port

12 / heartbrand Palantir barad dur ............................................ ........ envoyé
13 / Robknap / Barad dur sauron eye fire ring and palantir .................... attente
14 / sulli10 / Barad dur sauron eye anneau de feu et palantir ...................... en attente
15 / niche / Barad dur oeil de sauron anneau de feu et palantir
16 / cle Ellison 3 mods
17 / cmollan barad dur
18 / dkeruza 3 mods ............................................. .......................... envoyé
19 / deathhimself 3mods ................... .............................................. envoyé
20 / coz6 précision attendue
21 / viperjelly 3 mods ........................................... ............................ envoyé
22 / coindropper Palantir
23 / EarlGrey 3 mods
24 / broche busted 3 mods
25 / OrilliaPin 3 mods
26/ stuckey_t 3 mods
27/ apple550 3 mods
28/ the crow 3mods

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

Hi! Can I get on the list for your Barad Dur eye and the palantir? I already have your ring of fire mod. I have another palantir sphere mod but I like your better!

Hello stuckey_t
i add you

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from apple550:

Hello, I would like all three. Where do I sign?

hello apple 550
i add you

update list

now with shipping cost

16/ cle Ellison 3 mods
17/ cmollan barad dur
22/coindropper Palantir
23/ EarlGrey 3 mods
24/ busted pin 3 mods
25/OrilliaPin 3 mods
26/stuckey_t 3 mods
27/apple550 3 mods
28/the_crow 3 mods

#93 3 years ago

update list

2/Robertstone0407 Barad dur sauron eye................................................ sent

now with shipping cost

13/ cle Ellison 3 mods.....................................................................sent
14/ dkeruza 3 mods.......................................................................sent
15/ deathhimself 3mods.................................................................sent
16/viperjelly 3 mods.......................................................................sent
17/coindropper Palantir....................................................................sent
18/ EarlGrey 3 mods
19/ busted pin 3 mods
20/OrilliaPin 3 mods
21/stuckey_t 3 mods
22/apple550 3 mods
23/the_crow 3 mods

2 weeks later
#94 3 years ago

Thanks for such a fantastic mod! Installed in minutes and looks awesome!

0BE02BE1-402C-439D-BA74-5C3E8E1E51EE (resized).jpeg0BE02BE1-402C-439D-BA74-5C3E8E1E51EE (resized).jpeg
#95 3 years ago

Please add me to the list for all 3 mods. Thanks!

#96 3 years ago

thanks coindropper .
i update the list

2/Robertstone0407 Barad dur sauron eye................................................ sent

now with shipping cost

13/ cle Ellison 3 mods.....................................................................sent
14/ dkeruza 3 mods.......................................................................sent
15/ deathhimself 3mods.................................................................sent
16/viperjelly 3 mods.......................................................................sent
17/coindropper Palantir....................................................................sent
18/ EarlGrey 3 mods .......................................................................sent
19/ busted pin 3 mods......................................................................sent
20/OrilliaPin 3 mods
21/stuckey_t 3 mods
22/apple550 3 mods
23/the_crow 3 mods
24/Mindcrime 3mods

I really have a lot of trouble finding my supplies.
adafruit industry have stopped manufacturing their cards for now, they are focusing on respirators for covid patients.
by dint of searching, I succeeded in finding a reseller in europe who had some, I took all their stock, ie 25 units.
I miss more than the screens, these have been waiting at French customs for 15 days.
I advance the spheres and cuted 15 plates for the baradur.
I changed the material, the polycarbonate was too difficult to cut with the CNC and I tried with the laser but it burns the plate , I opted for plexiglass which can be cut both with the CNC and with the laser.
I still have 3 screens that I will install, to make two baraddur and one palantir, so I will soon have two kits for sale by separating from my personal palantir., unless by then I get my 40 screens , I made two orders of 20 for safety.
Thank you for your patienceIMG_20200723_214746_taille_reelle.jpgIMG_20200723_214746_taille_reelle.jpg

#97 3 years ago

The acrylic will be a lot shinier and clearer, which could be pros or cons depending on how you look at it. My concern is that during installation these may crack if the installer is not very careful; also we will have to worry about transportation as well. I don't think the pinball should smack these, so I'm not too worried there. Scratches can be polished away, so that's a win! I still prefer this over something like PETG since it will be aesthetically superior.

1 week later
#98 3 years ago

Hello, good news, Yesterday I received a first order for screens.
I have already done about ten orbs, and today I continue the Baraddur.
the ring fires are also ready, I will be able to provide everyoneIMG_20200724_161344_grande.jpgIMG_20200724_161344_grande.jpgIMG_20200731_122359_grande.jpgIMG_20200731_122359_grande.jpg

1 week later
#99 3 years ago

Update list

now with shipping cost

18/ EarlGrey 3 mods .......................................................................sent
19/ busted pin 3 mods......................................................................sent
20/OrilliaPin 3 mods.......................................................................abort ?
21/stuckey_t 3 mods .....................................................................abort ?
22/apple550 3 mods.......................................................................sent
23/the_crow 3 mods........................................................................abort ?
24/Mindcrime 3mods........................................................................sent

1 week later
#100 3 years ago

Update list

now with shipping cost

20/OrilliaPin 3 mods.......................................................................sent
21/stuckey_t 3 mods .....................................................................sent
22/apple550 3 mods.......................................................................sent
23/the_crow 3 mods........................................................................abort ?
24/Mindcrime 3mods........................................................................sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/barad-dur-sauron-eye-and-palantir-interactive-orb-mods-lotr/page/2?hl=viperjelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.