Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mocean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am thinking of selling my Banzai Run (or trading it if I could get something else rare/valuable), it hasn't been restored, has replacement plastics/bezel, field has the mild BR specific clouding on some inserts, lifter not broken. I am wondering what the going rate is for it? I am inferring that despite the manufacturing rarity/low current availability/high demand, most of those that want it, believe it to be below the value numerous other more common games. Is this correct?

#2 8 years ago

I know this was a year or so ago, but check out this thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-price-check

Seems to be between 2500-3500 depending on condition.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Atreyu:

I know this was a year or so ago, but check out this thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-price-check
Seems to be between 2500-3500 depending on condition.

If one were available by me in that range, I'd buy it.

#4 8 years ago

A low prodution run doesn't mean high value. Game play is always a main factor. There are people wanting this game because the price isn't rediculous and the backbox novelty. If the price on them was alot higher less people would want them.

#5 8 years ago

Prices on this game are all over the place. This is a game that has become flavor of the month or year. Most people that have one know this and exploit the value of the game. I have seen people ask anywhere from $2500 to over $6000 depending on condition. Most depend on the fact that desperate people with the means will overpay.

#6 8 years ago

Yes, but it is rare AND desirable (from a collector/exotic point of view, doesn't play too bad either), so why would the price be in the T2 price range (that game is a left ramp/right ramp oscillator with a lot of examples available)? The new price on the Banzai was ~$4400. Yeah, I am sure that people would love to buy those for 2500-3500, I imagine if I put up a post on Craigslist, with no picture and minimal description, probably have 20 people asking for it within an hour.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeTraveler:

Yes, but it is rare AND desirable (from a collector/exotic point of view, doesn't play too bad either), so why would the price be in the T2 price range (that game is a left ramp/right ramp oscillator with a lot of examples available)?

It comes down to condition, if your game is REALLY nice $4500 is not a bad price, but you have all these games floating out there that are beat up that people are asking in some cases even more and thats what I am talking about. People here are assuming that the game is average also, I mean you really haven't stated just how nice your game is. Maybe if you threw a few pictures of the game up that opinion would change?

#8 8 years ago

At that $2500 price don't waste your time with Craigslist. Just email me.

If I had one, I'd keep it. It's much better than the novelty pin that many write it off as.

Quoted from TimeTraveler:

Yes, but it is rare AND desirable (from a collector/exotic point of view, doesn't play too bad either), so why would the price be in the T2 price range (that game is a left ramp/right ramp oscillator with a lot of examples available)? The new price on the Banzai was ~$4400. Yeah, I am sure that people would love to buy those for 2500-3500, I imagine if I put up a post on Craigslist, with no picture and minimal description, probably have 20 people asking for it within an hour.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,490.00
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.