New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 70128)

Banzai Run price check

By newtoit

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by EEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

I was going to say $3,200 +/- depending on condition. I was just offered crazy, silly money recently for mine; but it's still in my line-up.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

It's cool looking and a great piece of history, but that upper playfield is, IMO, useless.

I agree the freestyle area is useless. The rest isn't IMHO. The second part of the game's objectives are all up there from advancing riders, to locking the ball to trying to hit that damn captive ball for King of the Hill. Then going for victory laps back down on the lower pf after all that with the sound and lights...damn fun. One of my favorite Sys11 games.

I love to watch people who have never played BR try to manage the upper pf. They try to play it like the lower pf and wonder why in the world they can't advance the ball up the pf. It's entertaining to watch.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

ABC and Lock for sure. Yellow Red Blue and Green is the extra useless stuff on the upper right, correct?

Unless you locked two balls, hit the upper pf captive ball and did at least one victory lap, you didn't complete the game. All that useless stuff in the upper right is the freestyle area.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,200.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside