Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00B0B_kTaokFiwmTW_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00I0I_3LD8O0DZsQo_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00u0u_bUetcfNIxcD_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00505_8UA5y0sUfGg_1200x900 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Just need a guess on worth on this Banzai Run. Say the other side of cabinet is in same shape on side pictured, looks like there are some inserts where decals have worn off a bit. Everything in good working order and no wear on playfield.

00505_8UA5y0sUfGg_1200x900 (resized).jpg00505_8UA5y0sUfGg_1200x900 (resized).jpg00B0B_kTaokFiwmTW_1200x900 (resized).jpg00B0B_kTaokFiwmTW_1200x900 (resized).jpg00I0I_3LD8O0DZsQo_1200x900 (resized).jpg00I0I_3LD0DZsQo_1200x900 (resized).jpg00u0u_bUetcfNIxcD_1200x900 (resized).jpg00u0u_bUetcfNIxcD_1200x900 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

My guess is $3800-$4200, am I way off or in the ballpark?

#3 5 years ago

"Go for the hill!"

They seem to be selling for more than what you are guessing these days, especially in our market. Didn't that jacked up one sell for like 5k recently? this one seems way nicer than that one was.

edit: here is one that sold in our area recently for 4800

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-banzai-run-10

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

"Go for the hill!"
They seem to be selling for more than what you are guessing these days, especially in our market. Didn't that jacked up one sell for like 5k recently? this one seems way nicer than that one was.
edit: here is one that sold in our area recently for 4800
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-banzai-run-10

Yeah just trying to be a bit conservative on price if I were to make an offer, just a lot to pay for a system 11 that probably wouldn't last too long in my collection. I just dig the music and sounds mostly.

#5 5 years ago

just saw the cl listing of the game, probably will sell at that 4600 asking price imo. if you want it i probably wouldnt haggle too much. has a new backglass too.

seller didnt put obo

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Yeah just trying to be a bit conservative on price if I were to make an offer, just a lot to pay for a system 11 that probably wouldn't last too long in my collection. I just dig the music and sounds mostly.

i agree that its not worth the price and wouldnt last long in a collection unless its a pretty large collection. does have great call outs and music. the mb music is super awesome

#7 5 years ago

I have been after this game for many years now and people are asking outrageous prices for beaten games. I had a guy I Colorado actually offer his in a straight up trade for my Mint Congo, but I just couldn't do it. It was a nice game, but not comparable to mine. You just have to find a reasonable seller that doesn't think his game is made of gold.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I have been after this game for many years now and people are asking outrageous prices for beaten games. I had a guy I Colorado actually offer his in a straight up trade for my Mint Congo, but I just couldn't do it. It was a nice game, but not comparable to mine. You just have to find a reasonable seller that doesn't think his game is made of gold.

lmk if you ever want to get rid of that whirlwind I have a Harlem globetrotters I see you have in your wish list (and a project f14 )

#9 5 years ago

I too would think that asking price will be met.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Duvall:

I too would think that asking price will be met.

His asking price is not half bad considering others were asking more for much more beaten games.

#11 5 years ago

I consider the insert wear to be "playfield wear". I would never pay anywhere close to what people think this title is worth. It's a cool game but definately a one trick pony that is fairly easy to roll the score over, multiple times.

#12 5 years ago

Your price guess looks about right to me. Even though it’s a system 11 and higher priced than other games of the vintage, it is the most unique of most any game out there. I sold one for around that price. This looks nicer than my old one. I bought another in huo condition all original because I enjoy it that much. Sure it may be a one trick pony, but the blend of lower and upper playfield use together makes it awesome none the less

#13 5 years ago

I would pay his asking price but that's about the top on that one. $4500 would be ideal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,490.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-price-check-1?hl=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.