• Latest reply 3 years ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

boards_33.jpg
bzricb01b (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheprd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

I had thought about reproducing this board (my own reproduction not a GLM reproduction). I don't know what the demand for this board is. I don't see wanted posts for this very often. I have a friend who has one that I could use for a template but I've resisted working on it in favor of other boards that would have more demand and are more interesting to me.
I have reproduced the regular interconnect board but this board is specific to and only used by Banzai Run. Limited audience for sure.

Make it and they will come... I'm in.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Sheprd:

Make it and they will come... I'm in.

Well, I took my Interconnect board out and repaired it this weekend. It was in better shape than I expected. I had to replace the 4 GI 5A fuse holders and beef up some traces between the fuse holders and the edge connector, but that was it. After replacing the IDC connector plug with Trifurcon crimped connectors in a new 9-pin housing, everything is working perfectly. I'm going to replace most of the GI bulbs with LED to keep the current low. You can take me off the list.

Mac

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sheprd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-interconnect-board-reproduction?tu=Sheprd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.