Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider transprtr4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 5 years ago

Long search is over .... I'm in shipping to Canada in the next couple of weeks!
Long long search is over!

#173 5 years ago

Does anybody know the dimensions of this game with the headboard folded down? Can only assume that the upper playfield will make this much taller than a standard pin ...,

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

34 7/16” tall when backbox down.

SOB ... Rental required! Opening of the HHR is 33 .... Thanks for the help .... Long way to go to find out it won't fit!
Kind regards
Rob

1 week later
#179 5 years ago
Quoted from GKW:

That means that anytime you want, you will be able to order a glass, plastic set, or playfield,

Have the Banzai playfield(s) been done before?

1 week later
#185 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I will run them for sure probably early next year or maybe end of this year. I have a game myself and need a new playfield.

Great news ... Thank you !

#186 5 years ago

Mine is shipping this week and want to order some misc parts, any chance somebody has a picture of behind the translight ?

2 weeks later
#191 5 years ago

My game crossed the border yesterday! Arrived at the terminal this morning. Now the long wait for them to open.

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Plus one for the upper playfields

In the above posts , Micro said they will be remaking them!

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Will be posting wrecking ball for sale... for those of u who don’t kn

Impressive ... Didn't think any of those made... Sure it's not going to be cheap! Looking forward to the for sale post!
GLWS

#201 5 years ago

looking for a little a little clarification. My game arrived yesterday and after booting up my Balllifter began to recalibrate itself. I tried to follow the procedure for this action but there is no info in the owner's manual for this?
Any assistance is appreciated!

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

pper switch then back down to the bottom and complete.

on my display, it states "recalibrating" and repeatedly moves up and down?

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

a switch problem in the backbox playfield that is not registering

was thinking the same, will get further into my new toy this weekend ... thanks for the help much appreciated!

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

It is typical for the machine to reclibrate up and down two or three times before coming to rest when the batteries have been replaced and memory lost.

thanks that helps immensely

#208 5 years ago

sure there are going to be several posts from me due to my new acquisition. Has anybody pulled the Mylar from their game? what were the results?

#211 5 years ago

Point on Mylar removal taken! Thanks again ...
Cycled through the tests ... Four switches need replacing including the top of the ball lifter , so I'm assuming my issue is the switch.
I put new batteries in as they were removed prior to storage of the game. I put in new non leak lithium batteries and still shows "factory reset" upon reboot!
So that's my next challenge.

#212 5 years ago

A picture of placement for the telephone like cable would be greatly appreciated ...

1 month later
#214 5 years ago

After removing the all the playfield parts , deep cleaning and 3 coats of pure wax the playfield looks quite good.
Have a new playfield on order and will store that for future use, at that point I would restore the current one!
Thanks to all for the input, it's always appreciated...
In the past I've had great success in removing Mylar with Citrus D.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#216 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Save your money. You don’t need a new playfield. You’re looks very nice.

got lucky, bought sight unseen!

#217 5 years ago

For the ball lifter is there a bracket or holder that holds the stretchable cord, mine seems to be snagged as it goes up & down? a pic wouldn't hurt!

2 months later
#221 5 years ago

Can anyone take a quick picture of how the switches go against the pop bumpers ? Mine seem to me shorting and blowing the fuse? Any help would be appreciated ....

#223 5 years ago

I would be in for one ,the plastic lift channel on mine is a bit sloppy

2 weeks later
#224 5 years ago

Posted a CPR Gold playfield for sale in the market place,if anyone is interested...

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from kimber:

superior finish

Looks awesome ....new day for BR owners, good for forty more years

5 months later
#244 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Anyone know where I can buy new ramps for my game? I checked on Marco and they are out of stock on the subway upplayfield ramp. Thanks!

Larry at starship fantasy

4 months later
#255 4 years ago
Quoted from alansarcade:

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section...but I am looking for a Banzai run metal bracket thats holds the upper and lower playfield glass together....it's stainless steel.....thanks if you have one for sale or know the dimensions I would be very interested. Thanks[quoted image]

Again I'm in for one

#258 4 years ago

If ChosenS doesn't get the measurements and make this , I would appreciate the measurements so that I could get one made, thanks for your effort!

Quoted from dozer1:

Here is mine

1 month later
#269 4 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

My guess is there would have to be a couple of wires there to energize the magnet.

The wire runs from behind the upper playfield through the ball lifter to the magnet in the cylinder ...
Biggest trick is to ensure the flex cable doesn't snag when moving up or down
Thanks to Swinks for making unobtanium part better than new !

#272 4 years ago

if anybody requires a cyclist decal let me know having a bunch made!
Again I cannot thank Swinks enough, I sent my ball lifter to him just after the hoilday, and hes gone way beyond to get this done in a timely manner!
please help support him and his efforts !

1 week later
#278 4 years ago

Decals, done .. Will go through the PMs and food up

1579716520419634801403005686471 (resized).jpg1579716520419634801403005686471 (resized).jpg
#279 4 years ago

The new and improved Ball lifter is on it way , when it arrives will do the test fit and report back
Rob

#281 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Where can I find the most reasonable priced display for this game?

I have an original working display... changed mine out to the LED version ...

2 weeks later
#283 4 years ago

New Ball Lifter installed , works flawlessly !
Very smooth running up and down the track ..
The original cracked lifter would make the assembly wobble from side to side ...
The piece is super strong and looks like it's going to be more durable than the 30+ year old original.
Thanks Swinks awesome recreation... unobtanium now obtainable .
Side note for those who PM'd me about the decal , will return emails and start getting them out the door!
Been a crazy couple of weeks at work
Regards
Rob

IMG_20200124_1826339 (resized).jpgIMG_20200124_1826339 (resized).jpgIMG_20200124_1826434 (resized).jpgIMG_20200124_1826434 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_1115353 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_1115353 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_1114373 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_1114373 (resized).jpg
#284 4 years ago

Anybody requiring the rider decal please send me a PM with your address and postal or zipcode and I will get them out to you ...

1 week later
#289 4 years ago

Glad everyone is happy with the new improved Ball Lifter , those who PM'd regarding the rider decal all have been sent I have about 5 more spare decals so if anyone is in need let me know.

4 months later
#299 3 years ago

mine has something similar to this behind the saucer

detail (resized).jpgdetail (resized).jpg
1 month later
#303 3 years ago

Little help please , could someone take a pic of the B target from the back of the playfield ? Please!
Looks like mine is wired incorrectly I have 2 green wires attached to my C target and none to the B .. The A target is also wired with a green wire

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Joining the club tomorrow. Excited, but not looking forward to the 18.5 day of driving

Worth it!
Drive Safe

2 months later
#315 3 years ago
Quoted from GKW:

I've been absent from Pinside for far too long and was hoping to bring back some good news with my return; no dice. I

Sadly sold my game , and I'm out of this club! However I saw the need for this part to be remade as well. I had the rider decal remade and sent to many BR owners , #Swinks was amazing at duplicating the ball lifter that I sent him for reproduction.
I have the measurements for the metal divider and never thought about swinks doing the reproduction.
I will try to find the measurements if someone will step to reproduce .
Regards
Rob

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from GKW:

Any chance you could run another set

Kept the master file , so I could do more. The last of them went to the new owner.

If there is enough demand can have some done, but I didn't charge anyone that was in need including including postage on the last run.

#320 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

not sure what that is

Hope you are well , the piece is the playfield glass trum , but due to the 2 playfields it holds the bottom glass and top backglass
Essentially a piece of trim

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

fairly long part

About 12 to fourteen inches

#323 3 years ago

Best if someone that has the original part would take a picture and post it.

#325 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

shapeways can print up to 14.5 inches so it is doable if under that.

just pm me if you want me to design this part

Hoping someone can follow up with #Swinks, I have sent him a part (ball lifter) to reproduce. He did a great job, was very communicative, part was back in my machine in no time , plus we now have "obtainium" ball lifter. He's done so much for the hobby I'm sure he will be able to complete this as well!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,490.00
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider transprtr4u.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=transprtr4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.