Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razoraustralia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 6 years ago

Taken ownership of a project Banzai Run, should keep me busy for a while! Cabinet is probably the worst of it, one side a badly worn.

IMG_3691 (resized).JPGIMG_3691 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#101 6 years ago

Has anyone bought the replica upper playfield translite from Republic of Pinball? How does it look? What is the quality like?

8 months later
#168 6 years ago

CPR page has been updated for Banzai Run, it is in The Pipe and now showing as "CNC Cutting Now, Inserts Being Installed"

9 months later
#229 5 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has a recommended LED Kit listing for Banzai Run?

6 months later
#249 4 years ago

Currently doing a Banzai Run restoration and was wondering if anyone has a spare ball guide for the lower playfield P/No: D-12067.

Banzai (resized).pngBanzai (resized).png
4 months later
#266 4 years ago

Just nearing the completion of a Banzai Run restoration, the pin had been modified with regard to the wiring of the two eject scoops on the lower playfield. I'm trying to revert it back to the correct wiring, however I'm unable to locate the second wire for the Left Eject. I have the Brown-Grey, but cannot locate the second red wire. Is anyone able to offer any assistance?

Cheers

Ray

6 months later
#296 3 years ago
Quoted from viper001:

So I figure this is the thread to ask this question. I finally have my BR up and running after sitting (shamefully) broken in my furnace room for years. I'm working on a few tweaks but this issue is driving me nuts. To the immediate left of the ball saucer that traps the ball and lets it get picked up by the magnet to go to the upper playfield there is a flat plastic square. On my game this is a total ball trap area. Did I maybe put something back together wrong? Is there a known fix for this? I supposed I might have the level off in the back but it looks Ok, any ideas?
TIA!

Do you have a photo? On my BZ the square piece is at the end of the saucer, so that the ball hits it and back into the saucer.

1 week later
#301 3 years ago

viper001 this is how mine looks.
IMG_7226 (resized).jpegIMG_7226 (resized).jpeg

I don't have any problems with the game in this area other than I'm totally crap at getting the skill shot, lucky to get it once in ten games!

2 months later
#312 3 years ago

What the plans for the second incomplete one?

4 months later
#343 3 years ago

I'm never scoring anywhere near 9,999,999!!!

2 months later
#352 2 years ago

Double check the position of the post hole to the right of the ramp.

Good luck mate

1 week later
#356 2 years ago

Green skirts look great!

1 month later
#367 2 years ago

Something that I amazes each time I play Banzai Run is the apparent randomness of the Freestyle kicker. Some of the ejects go right up the top and hit the red targets, whilst others are quite low powered and barely make it out of the eject slot. Is this something that was programmed or just random variations?

#371 2 years ago

Lite Extra Ball and the Bonus X Multipliers in the lower rider inserts.

1 month later
#377 2 years ago

The one higher up is for the pivot of the upper playfield. The lower one in your picture lines up with the cabinet to lock the head into place when raised.

3 months later
#401 2 years ago

Something is not right with that connector. From memory the only connector of that type is for the lamp power matrix capacitor.

#407 2 years ago

I think you really need to trace those wires back to confirm that they the GI. Much easier to do that then go to the trouble of re-pinning only to then find that they are not correct.

1 month later
#412 2 years ago

One of the relays on the interconnect board controls the switching of flipper power between the upper and lower playfields.

1 month later
#423 2 years ago

Your number of laps would have been huge!!!

3 months later
#427 1 year ago

Does anyone know the part number of the capped nuts which go on the inside of the upper cabinet holding it in position? And where they might be available from?

6 months later
#441 1 year ago

I've seen it bounce back and forth a bit on mine, but not to the extent you have mentioned. I have the single rubber fitted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,490.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razoraustralia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=razoraustralia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.