Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I couldn't believe there wasn't a Banzai Run club before today, but each club starts sometime right? I got my BR over the summer. It was my 4th pinball machine and I hunted for this one. Though both the lower add upper playfields are pretty basic alone, when you add the two together you have one of the most unique pinball machines ever. With 3 lower and 3 upper flippers, 3 captive balls, and one of the most satisfying final shots (The Banzai Cliff jump) makes BR a pin that I keep coming back to. I also like getting the victory lap after you become king of the hill. What's some of your BR stories?

#5 9 years ago

It's funny cause I never knew about this pin until I bought This Old Pinball #7 Banzai Wars DVD http://www.pinrepair.com/top/ because I wanted to learn more about system 11's. They did a full restoration of a Banzai Run on it. I was blown away with how cool it looked and that something like this was ever made.

6 months later
#22 8 years ago

The Silverball Pinball museum in NJ got one in this past month if anyone wants to play one on location. It was having some sound effect issues and for some reason someone put Demolition Man flipper handles on it. But other than that it's a really nice looking machine.

2 years later
#116 6 years ago

When I picked mine up I had a Honda CRV 2011. It was too tall folded up to fit in the hatch by about an inch or two. Ended up turning it on its side to get it to fit.

3 months later
#138 6 years ago
Quoted from powerslave:

I added some modes I like this game

Oh that side art is awesome! Which company made it? Tilt? Pingraffix? And does it fit well?
The red trim looks great too. I did the same with my Super Mario Mushroom World and was happy with the "Pop" it makes.

5 years later
#475 10 months ago
Quoted from Bugsy_D:

I am helping a buddy with a Banzai Run. His display was out so he picked up an XPin for it. When he went to replace it he found that his original display had been really hacked, and I am talking the big board with all of the lamp sockets. He had a bunch of wires hand soldered to the lamp sockets and some connected together. He said there was what looked like a burn mark around some connector holes to the side.
I went out took a closer look at the xpin display on his site and saw that it had a 6 pin header there so I am making a bet my buddy's game used to have it as well. Can someone with a game take a picture of that connector and what the wire colors are for the pinout? His manual doesn't seem to have any drawings of it to tell how to connect it up.

Tell me which connector you need a better pic of and I can take a closer pic of it if this pic doesn’t help

375E60BC-5FFF-4385-896F-B132E87CDD4A (resized).jpeg375E60BC-5FFF-4385-896F-B132E87CDD4A (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#518 80 days ago
Quoted from CrisUK:

Hi, I am renovating a really badly worn Banzai Run at the moment, fancy adding some side blades as in the attached picture.
Not found anyone who offers them for sale.
Anyone know where these might be from?
Cheers
[quoted image]

A few years back I was looking for the same thing since BR was my only regular sized game that didn’t have side blade art. Ended up getting a roll of this checkered adhesive vinyl

https://a.co/d/c01adFw

Cheapest side blade art ever!

IMG_9458 (resized).jpegIMG_9458 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,490.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=phillymadison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.