Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 6 years ago

Join the club last week with a rough barn yard find. Gonna try to do a initial power up tonight. The machine I got was torn apart so I need some pictures if anybody has any. I need the playfield layout. Not sure where the plastics go. I also need a few plastics if anybody has any for sale.

#89 6 years ago

Need to find out if this part goes to a Banzai run and where it belongs. This was inside the cabinet so I want to make sure it goes back on if it needs to.

0430172110a (resized).jpg0430172110a (resized).jpg

0430172110 (resized).jpg0430172110 (resized).jpg

#92 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I looked at a lot of pictures and never cought that.

#93 6 years ago

Just got my Banzai run run pin up and running. I ordered a rottendog mpu board as a replacement but the pin is missing a lot of functions and sound. Going to send board back to be checked but I would like a factory board if I can get one. Anybody have a 11b mpu board they want to get rid of? I'm looking for one.

1 week later
#94 6 years ago

Looking for a display of anybody has one.

#96 6 years ago

Finally got this bad boy working again. Played my first game a couple days ago and was amazed how much fun the upper playfield is. Still got some problems to workout and still searching for some parts but all in all it was a very fun. Have a feeling that it will be in my collection for awhile. Glad to be in the club.

0512171919c (resized).jpg0512171919c (resized).jpg

0512171918 (resized).jpg0512171918 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#99 6 years ago

I'm looking for a spot target plastic or a nos set of plastic if anyone has one.

2 months later
#106 6 years ago

Can anyone recommend a set of cabinet decals for Banzai. I see numerous sets being sold but not sure about there quality.

5 months later
#140 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well I emailed Kerry also so one more to the list on the glass rail barrier. Needs More hands up to make it. This title Needs this often lost part. Please reach out and show an interest.

I'm in on the glass rail barrier so add me to the list. I need some side rails if we can figure a way to get some made.

1 month later
#169 6 years ago

This came from way down the list. Good to know (or hope) that I'll be getting one. I can assume that the original list has had some people drop out so this makes my chances better.

4 months later
#190 5 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

For transport how easy is it to remove the backbox? May not fit in my Explorer with backbox folded.

What kind of vehical are you trying to transport in? I pulled the head on mine and it never seem to go back right. I would find another way to move if you have that option.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,490.00
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.