Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from GKW:

I am still hoping that someone will reproduce the upper playfield; mine is badly faded. I heard a few years ago that Mirco might be doing these, but probably not, since there is not a lot of demand for it.

Plus one for the upper playfields!!

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Will be posting wrecking ball for sale... for those of u who don’t know... wrecking ball was the prototype to banzai run made by the hands of pat himself. Ipdb shows the pictures of the game

Sweet game!!! We need CGC remake

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

In the above posts , Micro said they will be remaking them!

Cpr hopefully, and have a package deal on everything.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

2017 Ford Explorer - Can fit a Stern, B/W, etc. but cannot fit a Gottlieb System 3 without moving head down.
Followup question, is the head narrower than a standard or is it the exact same width?
Thanks

The POTC I helped sell would not fit in without moving the head off and forward. We turned the game on its side. Granted about a hour and half drive all turned out ok.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

From every Playfield restorer I talked to they said Don’t do it unless you have a serious problem! This era game is known to loose most of the art and inserts. I personally used the Treasure Cove polishing kit on the Playfield and Mylar and it shines like new. Unless you have some terrible wear I would leave it alone.

Black Knight 2000 as an example.

3 years later
#414 2 years ago

Looks like a bent wire form.
88061be15a125ade1b9c7671709527499d271779 (resized).jpg88061be15a125ade1b9c7671709527499d271779 (resized).jpg

#418 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Wow chad and EEE you both have really nice PFs -- both look clear-coated.
To represent the owners with routed machines and OG playfields, here is mine. While I can't turn back time on it without doing a restore, I was able to stop the bleeding with the basics like Cliffys, keeping it waxed and changing the balls often. I do love this game very much, just when I think it starts to get old I win a few races, hear that victory lap music and I'm sucked right back in. [quoted image]

Thank you , but it is not mine. I found the picture on page 2 of this thread. Yours is looking good.

3 months later
#425 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

As a follow up, I wanted to thank chad and EEE again for helping me identify the missing bent wire form. Of course Marco's was sold out so I bought a longer one, re-bent it, and cut off the excess. Looks great and feels smoother. [quoted image]

That new playfield sure looks good. !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,490.00
$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.