Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

If anyone on the west coast wants to exit the banzai club I am looking for one.

2 months later
#15 9 years ago

Still looking for a Banzai if anyone is looking to trade or sell.

7 months later
#46 8 years ago

Banzai is the most elusive pin I have every sought out. People want crazy money for it in beater condition. One day I will own this game.

1 week later
#51 8 years ago

If anyone wants to let a Banzai go I have a Whirlwind with CPR playfield, new ramps, cpr plastics i'd trade towards one.

7 years later
#454 1 year ago

That’s a 20+K machine easily. I’m absolutely jealous.

10 months later
#502 3 months ago

After 9 years of looking I finally acquired a Banzai Run. It’s a players game that needs lots of tlc but is fully mylared making the playfield very nice except a small area around the poops. I’m going to clean it up and play the hell out of it before I attempt a full restore. I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions for the group in the near future.

IMG_1238 (resized).jpegIMG_1238 (resized).jpegIMG_1239 (resized).jpegIMG_1239 (resized).jpegIMG_1240 (resized).jpegIMG_1240 (resized).jpegIMG_1241 (resized).jpegIMG_1241 (resized).jpegIMG_1242 (resized).jpegIMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
#504 3 months ago
Quoted from pindel:Congratulations! The playfield swap is actually one of the easiest to do. I did mine in one day. I recommend putting a new playfield in now vs tons of time on the old one. Even with Mylar off it will still have faded color. Expensive game so you will get your money and more out of it when your done.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you do the upper playfield also? Curious which playfield you used?

#509 3 months ago

Can anyone tell me the part numbers or size of the three posts that hold the lower slingshot rubber and handlebar plastic in? I looked in the manual but nothing that I can see. I will measure them next but the two I need are snapped off.

IMG_1279 (resized).pngIMG_1279 (resized).png
#512 3 months ago

Sorry. I’m talking about the pieces that hold those to the playfield. The posts inside thst fasten to the playfield. I’m not at home or I would have posted a pic of them.

2 weeks later
#514 3 months ago

I have video but can’t download it here. I picked up this Banzai three weeks ago and the only real problem with it is when I’m goin for #1 or king of the hill the lock light lights up in the upper playfield and the ball locks on the kicker just below the little flipper. Is this supposed to be happening? I thought you were supposed to go through normal progression and lock the ball in lower playfield saucer and then go to the top to get multiball? On mine it kicks a ball into the shooter lane and as soon as you plunge the ball in the upper playfield just kicks out and falls to the lower playfield. I can hear a clicking from time to time like maybe a stuck switch or something but I can’t pinpoint it. Any ideas at all on how to troubleshoot this? I hope this isn’t confusing and can send anyone the video if it helps.

#516 3 months ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

This is normal behavior. After you complete all 4 racers on the upper PF, then you need to lock a ball in the upper PF LOCK area. Then you get another ball in the shooter lane and the machine says "He's challenged the King". Now, after you shoot this 2nd ball into the lower playfield and any switch is closed, the game will then eject the UPPER locked ball. Now you will have 2 balls on the lower PF! You need to lock one of these in the lower saucer hole above the pops. THEN, you need to shoot the other ball back up to the upper PF, and make it to the top, and defeat the King at the top captive ball shot! Really difficult!! You can see me do this recently on my BR walkthrough video I made (22:30).

I’ll check that out when I get home. So, I don’t have a problem. I’ve watched Bowens tutorial tons of times and never picked up on that. Thank you for setting me straight!

3 weeks later
#522 66 days ago

Anyone had display issues on their Banzai Run? My displays worked fine when I picked up the game, but slowly it has become wonky to turning blank and back to normal to blank and it doesn’t work at all now. I’ve swapped the ribbon cable from my whirlwind in and the same issues persist. I’m reading that the +100/-100 needs to be checked on the power supply. I can’t find anything online that shows specifically for an amateur how to do this testing. Have any of you replaced the display with a led and which did you use? These are expensive so I’d rather keep it original if I can. I also have no problem sending boards in, but am hesitant since I don’t know for sure the boards need work? Any advice would be appreciated. Most of the tutorial videos out there don’t go in depth for beginners and leave a lot of guess work for people who don’t know the procedures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=Squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.