Screenshot_20240105_104140_YouTube (resized).jpg
IMG_3597 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3598 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1239 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1238 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1241 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1240 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

Joining the club this week

Also, just bought this vintage metal sign 28". Pretty sick!

bike.JPGbike.JPG

#24 8 years ago

Officially joined today!!

As well, just changed how I move pins today. No more ramp into my arcade and I don't need any help! woot! May be awhile till I build a new deck. I had this French Door installed that opens out as it was the only way to get pins into the Arcade.
Pixelated for some reasonPixelated for some reason

AS WELL!!! Great news...... I just beat the Factory Score #1. lol

1 week later
#28 8 years ago

I don't have any Mylar.. "just by slings" did they ship some with and without?

#32 8 years ago

I kinda like the yellowed white. It fits the dirt bike theme. The bright white vibrates a bit. That said, I am ok with my imperfect playfield . BTW, you guys put super bands on the upper playfeild yet? It is a must...

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Yup, mine has super bands on all flippers. And silicone rubbers from Led4pin.eu everywhere else. It looks and plays beautifully.

Yeah without them, I had a hard time getting enough oomf to make the loops. Even with brand new traditional rubbers, I could not manage the shots.

#36 8 years ago

Most of us either are missing the Magnet decal or it is worn down. I found a scan in another post but it was a bit blurry. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-magnet-decal I wanted a crisp decal so I re-drew it in vector.
UPDATED: Right Leg... The Scan had a reflection so you did not see pinkUPDATED: Right Leg... The Scan had a reflection so you did not see pink

Each color is on its own layer, so if anyone wants to change/adjust the colors you can download the PSD. The layers are Vector Smart Objects.

PSD/TIFF: http://jean-luc-picard.com/Banzai_Run/

#37 8 years ago

Looks like the scan had a reflection on the right leg. I will update the above post in a few mins. The leg should have pink and yellow going up, without that reflection.

#39 8 years ago

Not sure if that was part of the decal. The scan from the other thread was a bit hard to see details. I dont have one on my machine and I was unable to find any images of it online.

2 months later
#42 8 years ago

Retro's. For GI. And just count But use super-brights for your modes. No list....

2 weeks later
#57 8 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Some pics of my XR-7 BR to share with the club

Looks amazing!

However... I will admit, my PF is a bit aged. But... BR may be the only pin when a bit of dirt, grime and wear looks like it is part of the theme. Toying with topper ideas for some time... first was exhaust pipes with fans that blow. Another idea is a retro moto helmet with a human skull inside. LED inside the skull and a solenoid that moves the helmet via flashers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1,490.00
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-club-banzaiiiiiiiiiiii?tu=Jean-Luc-Picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.