7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gypsycat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo 3 005 (resized).JPG
    image-11 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

The ball on my Banzai Run keeps going to the right side 90% of the time and sometimes jumps the whole ramp when coming from the top playfield instead of left to hit the 2 switches it does the super jump but rips you off during multiball the previous owner did install new ramps top playfield is lined up correctly though

#2 7 years ago

Do you have this little metal deflector thingy at the bottom of the upper playfield? That is what sends the ball to the left.

image-11 (resized).jpgimage-11 (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

yes but it looks a bit bent is or is suppose to look like this if not i'll tap back with a hammer gently

photo 3 005 (resized).JPGphoto 3 005 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Can you drop a ball down the hole from big red and see what the ball does when it comes out at the bottom? You may need a small cover (cardboard) over the bottom to keep the ball on the upper playfield . I think the ball maybe hitting the metal piece above the ramp. Once you see what's going on you can try to make adjustments.

#5 7 years ago

I think Schudel is right, the ball is hitting that metal over the ramp. I think that piece may be installed upside down.
    It should be under the ramp, supporting it.

#6 7 years ago

That metal flap right over the ramp should not stick over the ramp where the ball can drop down to hit it. On mine it extends only to the wall of the ramp but not over the opening in the top of the ramp. The bottom flange on the same bracket looks a bit longer than the top so yes it may very well be installed upside down

#7 7 years ago

Thanks everyone the piece of metal around the ramp was upside down the ball rolls to the left every time pity you to have to undo all the ramp screws just to get to 2 screws but was easy to do no more super jump as that gets annoying after 10 months of having this machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-ball-keeps-going-to-the-right-side-of-ramp-instead-of-left and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.