Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by wcbrandes
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I could do a run of these if there is interest enough.
Please let me know through PM if you are interrested in buying one of these, they will be of premium stainless steel and an exact reproduction of the original, they will also have the same ''Caution'' decal as the original ones, they would most probably be 100$ CAD a piece.
Let me know and I'll proceed accordingly whether there is interest or not.
Thanks.
Claude.

#2 7 years ago

Claude,

To be clear, this is the trim labelled in the manual as "Barrier Molding Assembly", aka B-12223? Will it come with the lower playfield glass molding strip?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Claude,
To be clear, this is the trim labelled in the manual as "Barrier Molding Assembly", aka B-12223? Will it come with the lower playfield glass molding strip?

I'll check the part number to be sure but it will not come with the lower playfield glass molding.

#4 7 years ago

OK, no interrest at all so I won't get them done.
Thanks.
Claude.

#5 7 years ago

Anyone know where to get the actual upper cab printed glass. Would love to brighten my otherwise totally redone example. Cheers

#6 7 years ago

Is that the PF glass or the upper backglass?
If you are saying that you have a not so nice "home made" example of the upper PF glass, hey! I think you have my first BR from many years ago!
Interresting to see how far these games travel over the years, I had bought it from an operator here in Québec city who had exploded the original glass by lowering the head to transport the game.
The glass was made with a hi res picture of another BR printed on tempered glass but did'nt give a very nice result, but hey, it was better than no glass at all right?

#7 7 years ago

No its a totally redone BR like off the showroom floor new box etc. The original upper glass has one little mark in it and a little fade so would love to replace it one day to make it seem right out of the box! Playfield is original though and clear coated which is flawless. Not sure to keep original glass in game because of the playfield or replace to make look new tough call as its a very good example of the back glass

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,490.00
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banzai-run-backglass-metal-trim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.